Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o1

I don’t even know how long ago that was. After she got over her “crush” on me, that was when I started tormenting her and when we started hating each other. God, it’s been forever since I’ve seen her. I moved when I was ten, I haven’t seen her since, but I’ll be back there in exactly four days. I was stoked and a bit bummed at the same time. I’d miss it here, but my dad took a new job, and he’s been talking about it all week. I didn’t want to kill his mood. It apparently pays more and he would be working with an old friend. As long as I don’t have to talk to this “old friend” of his then I can put up with that. I ran a hand through my greasy hair as I stared around my empty bedroom, I hadn’t showered in a few days. I’ll shower tonight or something, a little grease never killed anyone.

I quickly got up off my bed, which I was sitting on, and walked down the stairs looking around the house. I was hungry, and I wanted something to eat. Most of the kitchen was packed up ready for our move, and there was literally nothing in are fridge. It wasn’t even plugged in. They're probably planning on shipping it off soon.

What the hell. I’m a growing boy, I need to eat!

I grabbed my cell phone off the coffee table, and rung up Jared, who's probably the person I’d miss the most when I left. I called Jared, and asked if he wanted to grab some pizza or something, hung up, not bothering to grab my coat, and walked out into the cool fall weather.

***
I grabbed my bags, helping my dad pile all our stuff in the back of his car. It was pitch black out, and I was walking around in my boxer shorts and a t-shirt. At the moment, I didn’t really give a crap, it was 3:30 am! My dad thought it was smart to get an early start so we could sleep most of the way there. Fifteen hours in my dad’s beaten up old car. I still don’t get the point of waking up this early, as I crammed the last suitcase into the car. I put my guitar in last, on top of everything, being very careful with it. Oh joy... I’ll be the one sitting in the back with all those lovely suitcases. We had already shipped all our stuff, like furniture and such, to our house there, so it was just all clothing and stuff along those lines.

“Go put some pants on Storm!” My mother yelled at me, coming out of the house. She was slightly dressed up, like she was going to dinner or work. The woman was insane, we're going to be in a car for fifteen hours, and she still has to look nice? I mumbled some profanities and went back to the car, looking around for my suitcase. When I found it I unzipped it slightly and stuck my hand in, feeling around for a pair of pants. I pulled out a pair of black sweat pants. Shrugging, I put them on.

“You ready for the move son?” my dad said, patting my back. I just nodded as a thought popped into my head. Crap, I forgot to say goodbye to Sam! My latest girlfriend, she was hot and a good fuck, but I didn’t even like her. Her voice could kill a deaf man if that was possible, it was annoying as hell.

I pulled my cell phone out, debating whether or not I should call her. I decided against it, one, because it was almost four in the morning, and the fact I didn’t handle crying whores well. She’ll get over me and find another guy. The chick was a whore anyways. Secondly her dad scared the shit out of me.

I got in the car, along with my parents and my dad started the car as I looked back at the house I used to call home.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter! Oh yeah, new story I'm doing with isabellasykes.
Read, comment & send us some feed back. :D
If you missed it before here's a picture of what he looks like.
Storm.