Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

1o

Camille
-x-

I kissed him back, and he laid me down on my back and continued to kiss me. Ellie grinned. "Oooh! Camille and Storm sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" she taunted. I wasn't going to have that, and as I broke away, ready to yell at Ellie, Storm tugged my lips back to his. A minute or two later, he pulled off. At first, I thought he was going to say something smart. But to my surprise, he stayed quiet. He smiled and winked, and then sat in the spot he was sitting in last.

We continued playing, and after a few dares, a few truths, we got bored. Ellie and Tyler wanted to watch a movie, and my brain was telling me to go outside and have a cigarette. "Hey, guys, I''ll be back inside in a minute. I'm gonna go out for a smoke, okay?" I said. Ellie and Tyler nodded absently, their eyes glued to the TV screen. I got my purse and headed to the window.

Ever since Ellie and I started smoking, we've been smoking on the roof of her house. Her mom doesn't care if we smoke in the house, but on some occasions, her mom doesn't like it to smell like smoke.

I took a cigarette out of my pack, and lit up the end, inhaling the smoke into my mouth. I stared into the darkness, letting the smoke out of my throat. I always thought deeply in 4 times. One, when I showered. Two, when I'm about to go to sleep. Three, when I listen to music. And four, when I smoke at Ellie's. I don't know why, but I just did at Ellie's. No where else.

I took a few more hits of my cigarette, and then decided to short it and smoke the rest later, so I put the cherry out on the roof and stuck the cigarette back into my pack.

I went back into Ellie's room and laid on my stomach on her bed. I shut my eyes and listened to the movie, rather than watch it. I felt Storm's eyes on me, and I sighed. Why was I giving into him? Why couldn't I just convince myself I didn't want him? He was just so tempting, irresistible. I wished I was stronger than this.

"Hey, Camille." he said a moment later. My eyes fluttered to life in almost an instant.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You... look pretty today." he said. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not. I thought about responding, but then I thought about just nodding and staying silent.

"Thanks." I said, going with my first instinct. He nodded. What had gotten into him?
♠ ♠ ♠
this is mucho short D:
but I'll write longeer next chapter I write!(:
sorry it took so long!