Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

12

Camille
-x-

As I exited Storm's yard, I smiled to myself. Why was he being so nice to me? I shook my head, trying to free myself of the thought of him actually liking me. He was sexy, I had to admit. Sexy was the wrong word. He was the most beautiful being I had ever seen. As I got to my house, I decided to just climb up the trellis. I walked into the backyard, and was extremely careful not to prick myself on the thorns of the roses, or fall off of the trellis. I climbed up and then got on top of the arch. I stepped onto the roof, opened my window and got inside. I shut the window, stripped down, and then walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got back into my bedroom, I laid down. It was 4am now, and I'd have to be up in 4 hours to go to school. Part of me couldn't wait for school, while the other part of me wanted to just let myself fall to the ground after jumping out the window. I fell asleep.

-x-

BLEEEEEEP!
I woke up to the irritating ring of the usual morning alarm clock. My phone was also going off, and I had an enormous headache. I got up, not even bothering to take another shower. Deciding against that, I took a five minute shower, really just getting in to shave and wash off my body.

When I got out, I blow-dried my hair, and then braided it so it hung over my left shoulder. I applied my make-up, like usual, dark eyes, but I decided today I was going to be a bit more classy. I put on some fuchsia lip stain, and walked into my bedroom with just a towel. I walked to my closet and put on some black lace panties, a pink push-up bra, some dark gray skinny jeans, a black v-neck, and some black pumps. As I looked myself over, I smiled. Storm would be speechless.

When I heard the pebbles against my window, I knew Ellie would be standing out there with Tyler. My theory was right, and I held up a finger to them as I slid my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my purse from the floor. I went down the stairs, both of my parents surprisingly gone, and went outside to meet Ellie and Tyler.

"What happened last night?" Ellie asked. I shrugged.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, are you and Storm keeping something from us? It seems like you guys leave at the same time, arrive at the same time, are always ending up at the same place, same time. It's weird. Are you guys like, fucking behind our backs or in secret or something?
"Eew! No way, Ellie!" I wrinkled my nose, even though she could probably tell that I wished something tomantic like that were going on.
"Liar. You want his dick." she replied, laughing.
"Do not."
"Do too. We're going to get him now." she said, just as Tyler turned to walk up to his front door.

Ellie smirked, and I rolled my eyes. She and I then shared a very intense look of "Why don't you just really keep your mouth shut".

"Gooood morning, beautiful." Storm's mocking voice called from the window above Tyler's head. I wondered if he was saying that to Tyler or me, and when I looked at him, he was looking straight at me, the biggest grin I'd ever seen laid on his face. He disappeared, and then reappeared downstairs, walking out his front door a few minutes later.

As we all joined each other on the street, Ellie and Tyler held hands, and Storm couldn't take his eyes off me. Somehow, I had to reel him into me. I would do anything in my power to make him jealous, enough to make him snap and admit to me. And so far, I had him wrapped around my finger.

We continued walking for about five minutes, in silence, as far as mumbles from Tyler and Ellie. Ellie kept looking back at Storm and I, a very tormenting look upon her face. She was basically telling me make a move. I shot back a fierce look, and decided to break the uneven silence.

"So.." Storm and I said, almost in unison. I giggled, covering my mouth with the back of my hand. Storm grinned at me, his eyes connected to mine. I looked down at the street. Why was I doing this?

Camille, you know exactly why. You want to get back at him for treating you like shit so any years ago. This is your chance to break his heart! Now DO IT! Reel him and shoot him down!

I couldn't do it. As much as I hate to say it, Storm was perfect for a girl like me. Sort of like an arrogant asshole meets a conceited bitch. They act like they could give a fuck, but they really do care. All through the little remarks, Storm really does love me. I sighed, deciding to talk with Ellie privately when we got to school. It was the third day of school, and I was already faced with a dillema. But at that moment, I didn't really care. I had Storm walking next to me. Now, all I needed was a miracle.

Now, all I needed, was for Storm to make his move.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY this took like, uuber long. (: