Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

14

Camille
- x -

Once we were out the door, I sighed, thinking to myself. I was alone in the hallway, Storm ahead of me. Where was he going? I continued to follow him down the hallway, until he glanced back. He smiled at me, and then turned around and started walking towards me. I stopped, and waiting for him to get right in front of me.

"You look good today, Camille." he commented, looking down at his shoes, black DCs with scuff marks at the front. Typical Storm. His words had me frozen, wondering what I should do. How should I respond? Should I smile? Oh god, what should I do with my hands!

He smirked, seeming to read my mind. Now, I was ashamed. I let my expression give away my thoughts. SHIT!

"Calm down Camille, your face is turning red." he said, chuckling. He put a hand on each of my shoulders. "I can't have you dying on me while we're standing in the middle of the hallway, in trouble."

"I... I guess not." I said, "But, uhh... where are we going?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation. Why had I gotten so nervous? I'd been alone with him before. This was no different. Suddenly, Storm took a step closer. He took his hands off my shoulders, and placed then on my waist. My heart pounded wildly, and I felt as if he could hear it.

I looked up at him, and searched his eyes. He looked back at me, smiling and slightly beckoning me to come closer, I took a step closer to him, he took another step toward me. I could feel his warmth as he pulled me close to him, embracing me. He set his chin against my forehead, and gently rocked me back and forth.

I smiled to myself then, suddenly feeling secure, and I knew that there, in his arms, is where I could spend eternity. Just kiss me already. Tell me you want me, that you need me and care for me as I care for you! I thought to myself.

"You know, Camille..." he began, whispering softly as he lifted his head and looked down at my. His breathtaking eyes lingered on my lips, but lifted to look into my eyes.

"No... what?" I whispered back, my knees buckled, but I remembered his hands were around my waist, so if I were to fall, hopefully he'd be there to catch me.

"I..." he didn't finish. The glint in his eyes were all I needed to process his thought. I smiled, and he pressed his lips into a smile, chuckling.

Forgetting about where I was, what time it was, and what kind of trouble I was in, I stood up on my tiptoes, and leaned into him, pressing my lips to his. At that moment, I didn't care.

- - - - - - -

The bell rang for lunch, and I picked up my books and hurried out of class. After I put my books in my locker, I turned to find Ellie, who was sipping on a juicebox.

"I see you've got your crackbox, Ell. Ready?"
"Yeah Camille. Hey, I've got a question for you." she smirked at me.
"Ask away."

Ellie cleared her throat. "Rumor has it, you and Storm are a couple." I quickly shook my head.
"I sort of need to talk to you about that subject." I admitted as we started down the hallway toward the cafeteria. She nodded, turning full attention.

"So, this morning, I was thinking... and I was wondering... Is it okay to like Storm? Alot?"
"Isn't that the point for you? Aren't you living for Storm's love? I know you're plots, Camille. You dress classy to impress Storm. Tyler told me Storm is purposely dressing up and acting like an ass to you because he's goo-goo for you as well. Tyler told him you're attracted to those asshole guys... and I may have had a word with him... but that on my part is irrevelent."

I rolled my eyes. "You meddle with everything." I remarked. "Anyhow, do you think he's acting? Are you sure he's not just gonna lead me into it, then totally embarass me?"
"He won't do that," she said, "I assure you that his feeling are legit, why?"

"I kissed him."