Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o5

I watched as Camille ran out of the Mr. Calder’s office after cussing him out. I stiffened a laugh at what she just did, damn the girl had balls. Maybe some anger issue as well.

Go after her you idiot!

What? Why the hell should I go after her, she was the one that wanted to be fucking alone! I’m talking to myself, first day in a new town and I’m already going crazy. Maybe it’s the water or something, it taste funny here. I quickly got up, flipping Mr. Calder off on my way out. I roamed around the halls a bit, looking for Camille, kind of lost. I didn’t know my way around very well. I was about to turn the corner, when a cute blonde chick that was coming around the corner, almost ran face first into my chest. I saw her look up and smile slightly at me.

“Storm, that you?” She said, a little surprised... come to think of it, where had I seen her before? OH! She was one of Camille’s friends wasn’t she? Oh god, what was her name. “Ellie?” I said, not sure at all, I seriously hope I got her name right.

“Never thought I’d run into you. Well, I’ll see you around.” She said about, to walk off, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. She didn’t say anything, but raised her eyebrow at me.
“I’m looking for Camille, have you seen her?” I asked her, trying to sound like I didn’t care where she went off to. But she did seem pretty upset.
“Yes, I’m pretty sure I know where she is. Wait right here.” I nodded, and leaned against the wall, listening to her footsteps, and then the opening of a door.

Bathroom, of course. Camille would go and hide in a bathroom. I slapped myself mentally for that comment. I shouldn’t be such a prick to her. Look where that got me, well, got us. In the principal's office with that asshole of a principal. After she stormed out on the teacher, I start laughing. I was kind of shocked actually. The Camille I used to know wasn’t like that, not at all. The teacher asked me what I was saying to Camille, that made her storm out like that. I simply told her...

“I have no fucking idea, and she was being a drama queen.”
“Watch your language, Storm.” She said, firing daggers with her eyes at me. Now those were scary.
“Fuck you.” I said. I was being a baby, and throwing mood swings. Who knows why, I just was.

Because Camille wouldn’t talk to you, that’s why you were moody.

"Excuse me?” She said shocked, and again with those daggers of eyes she’s got.
“I’m pretty sure you heard me perfectly fine, but I don’t mind repeating it. Fuck you.” I said dragging out the ‘you’. It was that simple, she pointed towards the door, and I grabbed my stuff and got out. I wasn’t really planning on going to the principal’s office, I was actually just going to roam around the school, maybe get a smoke in.

But of course, Ms. Bitch-face came after me in the hall, telling me to go straight to the office. Somehow I ended up here, waiting by a corner and looking for Camille.

I was cut out of my day dream when I heard some footsteps come around the corner. I stepped around the corner wondering who it was, finding Camille lips on mine.

She quickly pulled away, “What the fuck?” She snarled at me.

“Damn, Camille. I didn’t know you were such a good kisser.” I said in a smartass tone.
I saw her roll her eyes, and run back to the bathroom. I stood there for a second, deciding if I should just forget about her, or go after her. I decide to go after her, one, because I said I would try to be nicer to her, and two, she was a good kisser. I walked up to the girl’s bathroom, not even hesitating to walk in. It always smells nice in there. Not like the guy’s bathroom, that smells like shit, with more shit piled on that shit.

“Oh hey, you can’t run away from me in here. I think I’ve got you cornered.” I said, coming face to face with a shocked Camille. I laughed at her face, and gave her a quick wink.
“Storm, what the fuck are you doing? This is a GIRLS bathroom.” She said, throwing her hands around. She seemed... mad? Pissed off? Infuriated... maybe, all three?
“I don’t think that has really stopped me.” I said walking in, closer to her.

“Loosen up will you? Can’t you give a guy a break?” I said, leaning against the sink across from her.
“Why should I give you a break? YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE.” She screamed the last part at me, but I just stood there with a smirk on my face.
“I ruined your fucking life, like eight years ago, hold a grudge will you?” She didn’t respond, so I turned on the tap, took a handful of water in my hands, and chucked it at her.

“STORM!” She screamed when I hit her in the face with the water.
“I was checking to see if you were alive, you wouldn’t answer me.” I said between snickers, the look on her face was hilarious.
“I’m not forgiving you!” She said, grabbing some paper towels and wiping her face with them in the mirror.

“Fine then, the tormenting is going to get a whole lot worst.” I said, flicking her in the head. She tried to punch me, but I dodged out of the way quickly.
“Don’t think I’m just going to let you torment me. I’ll fight back. I’m not the person I used to be.” She said with some kind of emotion on her face. Kind of strange, but she looked determined.
“Well then, let the wars begin.” I said simply, and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe, Feedback? :3
Kind of Short, Sorry.