Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o7

I threw my damp sweater in the laundry basket and made my way through the boxes of stuff that were my house. I didn't think anyone was home, so I grabbed my electric guitar, plugged it into a amp and started ripping the shit out of it. I loved my guitar and my music meant the world to me. Though I didn't have a band, I wanted to go somewhere in music, somewhere far.

I slowed the beat down a bit. A new beat starting to come to me. I played around with it a little before I got mad at it. I unplugged my guitar and put it back where it belong, plopping down on my bed after.

I think I drifted in and out of sleep a couple times but some stupid noise outside keep waking me up. I heard the door down stairs open and someone, most likely my parents walk in. "STORM?" My mother called out through the house, it echoed because it was mostly empty.

"WHAT MOM?" I yelled back, annoyed she is disrupting my beautiful silence.
"COME DOWN HERE." She yelled back, oh god what did she want? I made my way down the stairs, rubbing my eyes to try to get the sleep out of them.

"Your fathers business partners invited us over for dinner. The WHOLE family, I expect you to be on your BEST, behavior. Not like the way you treated your new principle Mr. Calder is it?" She was tapping her foot like she was under some type of stress.
"Jeez mom, what's got you all stressed out?" I said not bothering to answer her question, like I would keep it anyway.
"NOTHING!" She said while she walked into the kitchen and began frantically cleaning and unpacking all the boxes.

I saw my dad walk in and look at my mother in the kitchen. He started chuckling. "Don't worry son, your mother just had a hard day at her new job." He said before grabbing a box and walking up to his room.

I shrugged it off and walked up to my own room, going back to what I was doing before my mom interrupted me. Which wasn't much.

Again I heard the same noise outside my window that woke me early. I looked up and noticed someone was hitting my window with rocks.
I opened it and poked my head out. There was Camille, soaked in the rain. "Are you here to recite Shakespeare to me?" I asked giving her a wink.

"Fuck you, and no. I was reading and you interpreted it with your loud guitar playing! So keep it the fuck down!" She said at me, crossing her arms. I laughed. There was a tree right beside my window. I grabbed onto it and swing myself over onto it. "What the fuck are you doing Storm! Your going to kill yourself get back into your window!" She sounded actually worried? I easily and quickly climbed down the tree until, I was face and face with Camille.

"You were actually worried about? I'm surprised you didn't throw a rock at my foot and make me fall." I laughed at her shocked expression when I said that.
"If you hurt yourself, then I'd have to help you. Which is the least thing I wanted to do." She said quickly covering it.

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night." I said towered over her 5 4' form with my almost six foot.

"Now why the fuck are you here Storm?"

"Your standing in my backyard, by my window. I should be asking you that."

She rolled her eyes at me but gave me no answer. I got an idea but I'd probably get a slap in the face from her but I decide to do this anyway. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She was shocked, but she kissed me back.

I pulled away and smirked at her. I started to climb up the tree just in case she came to her sense and noticed what I just did.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" She screamed wiping her lips.

"You kissed me back." I said simply and hopped back through my window smiling like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, sorry.