Status: updates soon <3 we love subscriptions :3

Nothing to Lose

o8

Camille
-x-

"Damnit..." I muttered as I walked down the street. part of me wanted to turn around and yell at him for kissing me, and the other part of me wanted to go back and kiss him. I fought back both temptations and opened the door to my house. My mother was waiting in the entrance hallway, her hands on her hips.

"Camille, did you just go over to Storms house and kiss him?" she asked me. I shook my head no.

"Camille, I just got a call from his mother saying you kissed him, and now he is upset."
my jaw dropped. The cheat!

"Mom! I swear to god! I didn't kiss him! He fucking kissed me! He walked over here, threw rocks at my window, recited poetry to me, then left, and I went over there to yell at him!"
This is a nightmare, I thought.

My mother rolled her eyes. "Camille Kaarina Andrew! You will not use that tone- let alone profanities with me, missy!" I rolled my eyes right back at her, flipped her off before walking up the stairs.

And of course, the bitch had to whine to my dad.

"Camille! Get your ass out here right now!" He yelled through my locked door.

"Nope,"
"Now, Camille."
"Fucking make me." I was already halfway out the window when my dad finally opened the door with his key. He glared at me, as I was smiling and sliding down the roof to the ground. Once I hit the ground, I took off running.

*
"So?" Ellie asked when we were finally situated in her bedroom.
"So? I'm staying here? What?" I responded.

"No, I mean, what happened with you and Storm?" she asked. I just smiled and told her she had to figure it out. I took my mac out of my backpack and surfed the internet for a few minutes, but as I went on a networking site, midnightwalkers.com, I noticed I had over 20 messages in my inbox. Ellie raised an eyebrow and I clicked on my inbox.

They all were linked to a page, and the senders were people from my school. I clicked the link, and it was to Storms new profile. I searched around his page for anything, and then I noticed his status was "xoxo, Camille and I are getting together, she'll be aa nice fuck[;"
Ellie shut my mouth, and then covered it, knowing I had been tossing around the idea of screaming or throwing up.

" 'Mille, calm your ass down!"
"Ellie?" Ellie's mom called from the bottom of the stairs.
"Yeah?"
"Theres a boy here, he wants Camille."
"Who is it?" I asked.
I heard conversation, then footsteps up the stairs. And guess who appeared in the doorway, oh, but Storm and Ellie's boyfriend, Tyler. I groaned and shut my laptop. It wasn't even 6 yet, and I was already wishing it were later. Ellie's mom let guys stay over. I mean, my mom did too, but we needed "supervision".

This meant, Ellie and Tyler would probably have sex, while Storm would tease me the whole time about all the shit he's been spreading around the school.

"Oh my god! Lets play truth or dare, strip chicken, spin the bottle!" Ellie squealed.

I rolled my eyes. Ellie and I had made up a game, where you spun a bottle, whoever it lands on is asked truth or dare, and if they either chicken out, or don't answer it, they have to take off a piece of clothing. Then I found myself playing, and Tyler was daring me.
♠ ♠ ♠
blah, its a horrid chapter. I wrote it REALLY fast. o-e