Kare Uta

sichi.

Kai sighed softly as Aoi’s plush lips pressed forward, softly kissing his. His eyes were closed, and his hands had found the perfect resting place on Aoi’s neck. He felt the guitarist’s hands at his hips, and then they were sliding up his back and down again, his fingertips pressing beneath the drummer’s shirt, touching his bare skin. Kai shivered, and he let his boyfriend tug him closer, pressing the two of them together.

The small bump of his stomach felt like it got in the way, and he made a bit of a face, pulling away slightly, but Aoi touched his face and pulled him back, pressing their lips together in a way that made the drummer melt. He felt a chill pass through him as the guitarist’s hands slipped beneath his shirt, and he sighed in such a way that his mouth opened against his boyfriend’s, and he gave a soft moan as a warm tongue slid into his mouth.

He could feel Aoi’s slight smirk against his lips, and he decided he didn’t care as his boyfriend slid his shirt up his body, making him lift his arms over his head and break the kiss just long enough to let the garment drop to the floor. “Am I still beautiful to you, Aoi-chan?” he breathed, and his hands resumed their place on Aoi’s neck as the guitarist pressed lush kisses to his throat, making him tilt his head back and let out a long sigh.

“Hai, kareshi-chan,” Aoi said softly. “You are still very beautiful to me.” He let his kisses drift to the other side of the drummer’s neck, and he smiled as he earned himself a soft sigh. “You…” he gave Kai’s skin a loving kiss, “this…” his hand slipped along Kai’s waist, resting at his hip, his thumb brushing over the curve, “everything.” He smiled, and he let Kai tilt his chin up, and he shut his eyes as their lips met.

Kai’s arms slid around his neck, and he gently picked the drummer up, waiting for him to wrap his legs around his waist before carrying him up to their bedroom, stopping to press him against the wall beside the door, taking the opportunity to take in the taste of his lips, hoping rather avidly that the morning sickness wouldn’t ruin their fun. Running on the lack of discomfort from his drummer, though, he let Kai adjust on his waist before taking him into the bedroom, setting him on the bed and following him down as his shirt was pulled at and a pair of rather soft lips murmured his name.

“Akachan okay?” he asked quietly, and the drummer nodded, dropping his head to the side and lifting his hips up as Aoi unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. “She’s been quiet lately.” He pressed a soft kiss to the skin just below the drummer’s navel, and he smiled as he felt the gentle curve beneath his lips. He heard his boyfriend sigh, and he pressed another kiss to the same spot, smiling. The skin was so soft beneath his lips, and he made his way along the curve of his boyfriend’s stomach, up his chest to his neck, and then pressed a more assured kiss to the drummer’s mouth.

Kai gave himself a few seconds to let the touch of Aoi’s lips on his skin truly sink in, and he let out a sigh of content against his boyfriend’s lips as they kissed. To him, kissing Aoi was heaven, and despite the fact that kissing had lead to sex and sex had led to him being pregnant, he knew he wouldn’t trade it for anything. His entire body was humming under the guitarist’s gentle hands, and he lifted his hips as his pants were slid down his legs and released a short squeak as his boxers followed.

His stomach flipped contentedly, and he was on guard for any signs of morning sickness when he realized that he hadn’t thrown up in two weeks. He realized that the flip in his stomach was what he felt for Aoi, and it was also their daughter shifting slightly in his body. He blinked, and then he broke the kiss, smiling brightly.

“She’s moving, Aoi-chan,” he said softly, and he took one of the guitarist’s hands in both of his own, placing it on his stomach and holding it there. He looked at their hands for a moment, and then he allowed himself a glance into Aoi’s eyes. “She knows you.” His voice was quiet, and his eyes were wet. He lifted a hand to touch the guitarist’s face, and then he tugged him down into a heartfelt kiss.

“Of course she knows me.” The guitarist smiled; he was being smug, even as he was kissed and even as the drummer unzipped his pants and popped the button. “I’m her father.” Kai’s slender hands pushed his jeans down his legs, and then those same hands pulled at his boxers, slipping them down his thighs. He shivered at the touch- it had been a couple of months since Kai’s morning sickness had settled enough for them to get intimate, and being so very close to his drummer like this felt very much like their first time.

Kai let out a squeak as Aoi’s tongue lightly caressed his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth to him, his hands pushing upward at the guitarist’s shirt, their mouths disconnecting long enough for Kai to pull Aoi’s shirt off, and Aoi used the bed as a source of friction to finish his clothes off. The drummer giggled beneath him as he struggled to push the pool of material from his ankles, but he settled into the bed nonetheless as Aoi picked up the bottle of oil they kept in the nightstand drawer for Kai’s backrubs.

“This good enough?” he purred, and the drummer nodded, shifting on the bed and letting Aoi draw his legs apart. “And we won’t hurt her?”

Kai shook his head, reaching up to stroke the guitarist’s face, pulling himself up to give his boyfriend a short kiss and then settling back onto the bed. “No, love,” he said, and he let his head drop back as one of Aoi’s slicked-up fingers pressed into him. The sensation sent a thrill of shivers through his body, and he felt a flutter in his stomach that made him smile hazily. “You spoke too soon,” he breathed, and Aoi looked at him, still pressing his finger around, eyebrow raised and smirk set in place on his perfect, plush lips. “Now she won’t sit still.”

Aoi smiled, and he pressed a second finger in, earning a gasp from his boyfriend, and he watched as the drummer set a hand over his stomach and bit his lip. He let his hand shift slightly, and he earned himself a squeak from the drummer and the satisfaction of making Kai squirm and lift his hips just to make Aoi’s fingers move at different angles inside of him. Noting this to be a result of the hormones in the drummer’s body going haywire, Aoi slipped a third finger in, and he curled his fingers ever so lightly, just barely brushing Kai’s spot.

The drummer whined, and he felt another anxious flurry, but he knew it wasn’t the baby. Anything to do with Aoi pressing around inside him always made the heat rush to his cheeks and the warmth run through the rest of him like a damn river. He let out a quiet moan, and Aoi’s three fingers inside him pressed into him again, bending slightly and then pausing as a fourth finger joined the ranks.

He pushed back on Aoi’s fingers, letting out a long breath and rolling his hips just a little, wetting his lips and dropping his head back onto the pillow. He’d definitely missed Aoi being able to touch him like this. He’d missed the contact, and he’d missed not worrying if he was going to throw up at random. His eyes closed, and he was sure this was heaven.
He felt fluttering, and he felt a small amount of tension that he thought might have come as a result of the baby moving.

And then he felt their baby remind him that she was still there- the tenderness in his stomach that he’d thought Aoi’s gentle massaging had gotten rid of came back with a vengeance, and he gave a tense smile to Aoi as the guitarist glanced up at him, confused by the sudden change in the tone of Kai’s soft moans. “She’s your daughter, alright.” He winced, feeling a new ache, and he released a slow breath as he carefully pushed his hips down onto Aoi’s probing fingers.

If it hadn’t been for the fact that Kai’s muscles were tensing around his fingers, he would have stopped and asked the drummer if he was sure he wanted to keep going. But as the drummer’s head dropped back and his mouth fell open to release a tantalizing moan, Aoi knew that there was no turning back now. Bending his fingertips and dragging them along a guess at Kai’s spot, he glanced up at the drummer’s face- his expression was that of pure bliss. His eyes had fallen closed, and he was biting at his lip as though his life depended on it.

“Gentle,” the drummer breathed. “You have to be...gentle.” He winced as the tenderness in his stomach made itself known, but he made himself shut it out. The hormones had been driving him crazy for months, and now that he’d been provided with the opportunity of release, there was little chance that he was going to give it up. “Don’t know how…she’s protected…since it’s me.”

Aoi nodded once, and he ran his fingertips along the same spot one more time, and Kai gave a whimper that made the guitarist’s arousal increase. His tongue darted out to wet his lips, and he pressed his legs farther apart as the guitarist coated himself liberally with their makeshift lubricant and positioned himself between Kai’s legs.

The drummer felt anxiety rush through him, and he realized that it was a good anxiety; it was a shiver that told him that his body knew what was to come. His guitarist leaned down over him, hands pressing down on either side of him, and he felt warm, full lips on his before he felt Aoi’s tip pressing into him. His face felt hot, and his lips were a little dry, but those sensations were nothing compared to the shiver of pleasure that rippled through him. The fluttering in his stomach happily made itself known once again, and he moaned softly, his arms reaching up to secure themselves around Aoi’s neck and his hips nudging upward as the guitarist drew back and then pushed more of himself in, half-filling the drummer and earning a light whimper in response.

The drummer felt ridiculous, being so anxious for Aoi to completely fill him, but he couldn’t help it. The hormones in his body were tearing him in a million different directions, and Aoi’s presence inside him was the only thing anchoring him in place, holding him to reality. “Just move,” he wanted to whimper. His lips were too far gone in attaching themselves to Aoi’s, though, and he couldn’t bring himself to pull back. He wanted to whine and be difficult, but that would mean pulling back, too, and they’d done enough of that already. He writhed a little as the guitarist rolled his hips against his own, feeling every sensation possible pooling between his legs, and he let out a satisfied sigh as Aoi buried himself within him, letting Kai roll his hips up against him, experimenting with the way Aoi shifted around inside of him.

“You can move,” he managed, and he let his hands slip up into his boyfriend’s hair. “Just…slow.” He drew his hips back, pushing them forward a moment later, and he groaned, satisfied. “Just…start slow.”

Aoi moved, and Kai was in heaven.

Their bodies pressed together in learned synchronization, and Kai pressed upward for kiss after kiss, even as he realized that his lips would end up swollen from the repeated contact. Aoi’s form above him radiated heat, and he absorbed the warmth he could in the brief seconds during which their lower halves met; Aoi’s stomach and his stomach would press warmly together before pulling apart, and Aoi’s hips and his hips would meet and over and over as the drummer shifted on the bed and Aoi shifted his body to press deeper into the drummer, finding different angles and discerning which ones worked from the way Kai’s fingers would curl against his neck and the way his body would tense up momentarily beneath him.

The drummer had become a glorified addict to the sensation of Aoi thrusting inside him, and the hormones that had started at a rage were at a dull roar now, churning inside him and pooling right in his gut, making the baby inside him turn over and his stomach flip as more sensitive spots were discovered. Just start slow hadn’t lasted long. Kai was pushing back onto the guitarist, and he’d realized that he’d been craving this sensation more than he’d thought, and any soreness to follow would be well worth the relief he felt now.

Kissing had become too much to maintain, and he’d buried his face in his boyfriend’s shoulder, his hands clinging on to Aoi’s shoulder blades as though his life depended on it, and his breath came out in pants as he felt a familiar tightening in his gut and the wave of lightheadedness that came over him as Aoi’s somewhat desperate movements inside him lost their sharpness and the brief flash of pain as the guitarist spurted his release into his body. He felt breathless, and he felt their daughter turning over as he let himself drop back onto the bed.

He knew that the fluttering and the taut feeling in his stomach would only become a not-so-acute soreness in the morning, and he knew that he would consider regretting giving into the hormones his pregnancy had stirred within him. It was too late to care, though; Aoi had already finished inside him, and he was already slipping along his body to press loving kisses to his stomach, his lip ring tickling the skin. He was smiling, and his hands were gentle on Kai’s waist, slipping along his sides and stopping at his hips.

“We’ll do okay, right, Aoi-chan?”

The guitarist smiled, his lips spreading against the drummer’s skin, and he lifted his head to nod before letting his eyes fall closed as he continued to press kisses to the drummer’s abdomen. “Hai,” he murmured, and his voice sent vibrations through the drummer’s body. “We’ll be just fine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ist love.