Status: Finished. :]

The Distance Between Us

Twenty-Two

I walked through the front door and went to fall on the couch. “Nice to see you, too,” Kylie giggled as she waddled over. “How was Florida?”

“Horrible.”

“So you two didn’t get back together?”

“We did,” I groaned as my dog jumped on my back.

“You aren’t happy?”

“I miss John.”

She gasped. “Holy shit, were you with John Ohh?”

“Yes.”

“What happened?!”

“Stop interrogating me! We broke up when the tour ended.” Gare barked and pawed at my shoulder. I turned over and hugged the insane black and white dog with a smile. “I missed you. Next time, we’re getting a bus and taking you.”

“What’s that?” Kylie asked, leaning over the couch and examining my necklace.

“It’s from John. Sheesh! I said stop interrogating me!”

“Oh, well then you already know that There for Tomorrow will be here on Saturday?”

I groaned. “I just got away from them!”

Savana skipped down the hallway with a bag of Skittles and a Dr. Pepper. “We’ve been waiting how long? How long does it seriously take to have a baby?” she wined as she sat beside Jay.

I let out a sigh as I fell out of my seat. “How long has she been awake?” Maika asked, looking at Brook.

“Too long?” Brook shrugged. “She was singing about singing when you went to the bathroom twenty minutes ago.

A nurse came out of the room. “You can all go in now.” I jumped up and ran in.

“Let me see!”

Kylie grinned. “This is Aiden Thomas,” she said as she cradled the tiny baby in her arms.

“And this is Melody Raine,” Chris said. I looked back and forth between the two of them.

“I’ve lost it. There can’t be two. I should go eat something. I’ll be back in like five minutes.” I left the room as everybody else went in. I walked down the hallway and got a Snickers and Dr. Pepper from the vending machines. I quickly downed them before I went back to Kylie’s room.

Kylie giggled as I came in. “Do you want to hold your niece or nephew first?” She looked up at me.

“Holy shit, there’s still two!”

Chris nodded. “We plan to keep it that way.” He smirked.

“Are you okay?” Maika asked, wrapping his arm around my waist. I cocked my head to the side, looking at the two babies.

“I’m an aunt!!” I squealed. “If I black out… I’m fine, really.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t trust you with my babies,” Kylie mumbled. Maika stood behind me with his arms around my waist so I wouldn’t fall.

“I’m fine,” I protested as Maika kissed my neck.

“Don’t you have something to say?” he whispered.

Everybody was looking at us now. “Tell us,” Kylie insisted.

I looked back at Maika and he nodded. “Yeah, Mel, tell us!” Savana insisted.

I looked down and blushed. “I’m pregnant.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

Really sad about ending this, but really happy at the same time.

Guess who gets to see The Maine on April 11! That's right, ME! I'm completely stoked about it. I'm finally gonna repay my debts to John.

Anyway, leave me some love. Tell me what you liked about the story, what you didn't like, stuff like that. Who knows, maybe I'll eventually start another There for Tomorrow story. <3

XOX
Lizz