Girl I Know

Chapter 10

After giving myself an insulin shot, I sat down on the bed in my hotel room glaring at the bottle of Jack that was half empty due to my father’s present drinking problem. I went back and forth with the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. One telling me to go ahead and have another drink and the other one telling me that I told my father I would only have one. It was the devil that won out. I kicked off my flip-flops and poured myself another drink. I didn’t even care for the taste of it, but I liked the way it numbed me.

Just as I brought the glass to my lips there was a knock on my door. I set the glass down and got up off the bed to go to answer the door. Luckily it was Blade who was standing on the other side.

“Want some company?”

“Nope!” I teased and started to close the door, but he just laughed, pushed it back open and walked right it.

When he walked in he saw the half empty bottle of Jack and looked back at me. “Having a party on your own?”

“I did not drink all of that!” I swore to him and he just laughed.

“and how did you managed to get that?” he asked pointing to the bottle.

“Um I have a fake ID”

He nodded and picked up the glass with the freshly poured liquid and took a sip.

“Thank God, for Jimmy” he laughed.

“How the hell does everyone know it was Jimmy?”

He stood there and gave me a knowing glance. I guess Jimmy was a little more liberal than the others so to speak.

“Well, I was just about to go to bed”

“Oh really?” he smiled and walked over to my bed and pulled back the covers. After taking off his shoes, he sat down on the bed and leaned against the headboard with his legs outstretched. “How about a bedtime story?”

“Sure” I nodded and he crooked his finger to waive me over to him. I walked over and sat on the bed facing him, but that wasn’t good enough for him so he put his hands on my waist and lifted me up and set me down on him so that I was facing him and then put his arms around my waist.

“Ready?”

I nodded and he leaned forward and kissed my nose. “Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Melody” he smiled and kissed my lips before continuing with his little story.

“Melody was a charming little ballerina with pretty brown hair and eyes as dark as the night sky.” His hands were rubbing my sides while his lips graced mine once more.

“She wasn’t your typical little girl, everyone knew that she was trouble with a capital T”
I moved my head to the side when his lips started for my neck, if he didn’t hurry up with this damn story, I was going to have to slap him silly and take control of the situation myself.

“Melody followed this one boy around and no matter how many times he said go away, she just wouldn’t leave him alone.”

I lifted my arms for him when he started to lift my shirt over my head. He kissed my lips again, but pulled away and started on my shoulders while he continued with his story.

“Sure, she was a cute kid, but he was much older than she was” Hs hands moved up my body to the back of my bra and while his lips grazed my ear. “But one day she went away” He slid the bra down my arms and threw it on the floor. “When she came back, she wasn’t the little Melody that he remembered” his breath was hot against my skin and it felt amazing. I took his face in my hands and he kissed him. When he pulled back he took off his shirt and kissed me again.

“Melody was all grown up now and the boy who had pushed her away liked what he saw very much” When he bit my neck I couldn’t keep it in anymore. “Blade” I whispered as I was on the verge of losing my mind.

“That’s right, his name was Blade” He put his arms around my waist and slowly moved us down so that I was lying on the pillow with him above me. His lips started to torture me once again while his hands roamed over my stomach. “Blade was so taken with Melody he would sneak into her bedroom window and steal kisses from her at night” That made me giggle a little and he lifted his head and smiled at me. “Then, one day the bad girl in Melody reared her pretty little head again.” I looked at him confused as to where he was going with this story and felt his and move down to the button on my shorts. “Melody was a very bad girl” he whispered against my lips and when I felt his hand slip inside my shorts I couldn’t help, but let out a small groan.

“Melody snuck onto Blade’s tour bus” My hands were tangled in his hair while his fingers moved inside me. “Blade” I whispered again only this time it was much more needy. “Mm hmm Blade. She hid in one of the bunks but he found her” he slid my shorts off while his mouth claimed mine once again. “Blade was so mad at her” He shifted his weight so he could remove his own jeans but his lips stayed on my body.

He positioned himself and entered my body slowly while he continued with his story, which I was going to slap him for when this was over. “She was such a little bitch” I gasped when he moved a little harder and a little faster inside me. “But she was so fucking hot” his hands were everywhere. They moved up my sides to my face when he kissed me again. “and she told the poor guy she hated him. What was his name, Melody?”

“Blade” I whispered

“That’s right, Blade” he whispered against my neck and started to pick up his pace. “But no matter how much she hated him, he couldn’t resist her” My nails dug into his back and I moved my hips with his, I honestly wasn’t going to be able to take much more and he must have known it because he sped up his story. “One night he found her alone in her bunk and decided to call her bluff” I bit down on my lip when he took my ear lobe in his mouth. “She told him three little words” his body was starting to tense up and his hand gripped onto my hip. “Do you remember those words, Melody?”

“Yes”

“Say the words, Melody” when he spoke it was as if the words came out as a groan.

“I love you” I reached up and took his face in my hands and kissed him roughly. “I love you, Blade.”

“Melody” he said my name before molding his lips to mine one last time. I had just experienced the most euphoric feeling of my life. He slowed down and lifted his head to look at me. “I love you too” he whispered and turned onto his back taking me with him.

Both of his arms were wrapped around me and when his breathing finally slowed down I looked up into those sparkling green eyes. “Blade?”

“Hmm”

“No more bedtime stories”

He laughed so hard the bed shook. I reached over for my cigarettes and pulled one out of the pack. He grabbed it and put it in his own mouth and I rolled my eyes and took out another one. It was he who reached for the lighter though and lit both.

“do you know how arrogant you are?”

“of course I do, I’m that arrogant” he smiled and I laughed.

“I like it” I leaned up and kissed him again.

“and I like the way you say my name when you’re turned on” he winked.

“See arrogant!” I laughed again.

“Yes, but you love me!”

“I do” I nodded. I put out my cigarette and kissed his hand. He followed suit and put out his cigarette.

“We should get some sleep” he said and turned onto his side. I turned so that my back was facing his chest so that we could spoon together.

“I don’t know how I am supposed to fall asleep after that” I said as he wrapped a heavy arm around my waist.
“You can’t fall go to sleep after sex?”

“I guess not” I shrugged.

“You guess not? Well what do you usually do after sex?”

I laced my fingers with his and squeezed his hand. “I cant answer that”

“Why not? I wont get jealous”

“There’s nothing to be jealous of. After what happened in Laura’s house I was never with anyone else. I only wanted you. Always only you”

He didn’t say anything, what happened in that house of horrors two years earlier was a touchy subject for everyone and none of us ever really talked about it. He just kissed my head and held me closer until I did eventually fall asleep.

Brian…

When I woke up I opened my eyes to instant pain as the marching band in my head started to pound away. I remembered everything about the conversation that I had with Melody the night before and decided today would be a new start.

After I got out of the bed, I took a quick shower and dressed. I figured it would be nice to take Melody to breakfast this morning. Maybe she would see that I was making an effort to spend time with her.

I put my shoes on and walked out of my hotel room and over to hers. I knocked, but she didn’t answer. I guess she was still asleep, but it couldn’t hurt to wake her. I took out the key that opened her door and slid it into the slot. When the light flashed green I turned the knob and walked into her room.

What I was not expecting was the sight that was laid out before my eyes. On the end table sat the bottle of Jack from last night along with a glass that still had some liquid in it.
There were clothes strewn about the room everywhere and over on the bed was my daughter. My daughter sound asleep and behind her with his arm around her waist was the one person who made my blood boil….BAKER

Surprisingly, I managed to contain what I was feeling right now and simply turned and walked out of the room. I headed straight to Matt’s and started knocking on the door. When he opened it I walked right inside and there sat Zacky and Jimmy.

I stood in the center of the room and lit a cigarette while all three of them looked at me waiting to hear whatever it was that I had to say.

“I have a few questions. I think we’ll start with you Jimmy” I turned to face him and took a drag from the cigarette. “Do you have any idea how my daughter came to be in the possession of a bottle of Jack Daniels last night?”
Jimmy looked at me with that childish face and shook his head no, but said “yes”

I just nodded and focused my gaze on Zacky next. “Ok, next question is to you. It’s 9am, do you know where your child is?”

“no” was his answer and again I just nodded and next turned to face Matt.

“Your turn. Do you think you are strong enough to hold me back from killing Blade for sleeping with my daughter last night?”

“What?” Matt answered with a question and Zacky stood up wondering what the hell he was talking about.

“I’ll explain. So, last night my beautiful daughter came to me with a bottle of Jack and did the best she could to calm my nerves. She did a pretty good job of it too. So, this morning I decided to make it up to her by taking her out to breakfast”

I shook my head and put out the cigarette in Jimmy’s coffee cup. “She didn’t answer the door so I used the master key figuring she was still asleep. And when I walked in, low and behold there she was still asleep.”

I held my hands on my hips as I paced back and forth across the carpeted floor. “But oh no, it doesn’t end there. You see, she wasn’t alone, Blade was in the bed with her and guess what? All of their clothes were on the floor. Now from where I come from that’s usually a sign that they had sex. What’s your take on it Zacky?”

“I’m gonna fucking kill him” Zacky muttered under his breath.

“Oh no, my friend. That honor will be all mine!” I smirked and they all looked at me like I had lost my mind.

“Dude, nobody is going to kill anybody” Matt walked over to where I stood. “First of all, it’s not Zacky’s fault so back off of him. Secondly it isn’t Jimmy’s fault either. And lastly, I will make sure Melody stays on our bus from now on and far away from Blade.”

I now understood why Matt was the leader of the pack. He had a solution for every problem, but that still didn’t stop me from wanting to put my hands around that little punk’s neck!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there hasn't been any Johnny yet, but there will be alot more of him soon along with a few other familiar characters.