Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Love.

Those three words that Tony said totally numbed Travis down. Cameron definitely did not mention that. The police just gawked at Tony. Travis tried to lose the cops grip on his shoulder but couldn’t.

“You filthy lying bastard!” Travis yelled at Tony, who was being taken away in hand cuffs.

“Mr. Pastrana.” The police woman said putting her hands on her belt. “We’ll have to talk about this statement when Miss. Peyton wakes up.”

“If she ever wakes up from the freaking coma that bastard caused him!” Travis said jumping after the car, but being pulled back by the cops. The police went back to clearing up the mess and Jolene sat down next to Travis.

“She’ll be fine.” Jolene said in a comforting tone. Travis sighed. The guilt was eating him up inside.

“What if she won’t Jolene?”

“Travis, Cam’s a though girl. She’ll wake up for sure.” Jolene said helping him up. “Let’s get back to Andy, so we can get out of this place.”

Travis just nodded his head and followed Jolene back to the car. He didn’t want to tell her nor anyone else about what Tony said. It felt like a situation that should be only dealt with when Cameron’s awake. Travis was just hoping that was sooner. He couldn’t bear the fact that Cameron was unconscious. Just like the fact that he cares to much for her.

“So what was up there?” Andy asked totally oblivious when they got back to the car.

“Cam. Cam was what was up there Bell.” Travis said harshly, slamming the door.

“Very funny.”

“He’s not kidding Andy.” Jolene attempted to convince. Andy’s jaws dropped as he gawked at the top of the ruined truck.

“… Tony?” he asked anger in his voice.

“Tony.” Jolene and Travis said at the same time.

“Where’s Mark?”

“He went with Cameron to the hospital. I think we should go there too.” Travis said.

“I’ll call everyone to meet us there.” Jolene said grabbing her cell phone.

The car ride was horrible. After Jolene has informed everyone an uncomfortable silence took over. Travis didn’t know what to do or think. What if Cam really did kill someone? Was it an accident? Was it on purpose? But the biggest question was… is it true?! Travis sighed irritated and stared out the window trying to figure things out.

In about an hour, Andy was parking the car down at the hospital. Travis led the way inside. He stepped up to the reception,

“They just brought a girl, Cameron Peyton in. She suffered a car accident.” Travis informed the woman in an urgent tone.

“She’s on the first floor in the surgery room.” The sweet lady informed them. Travis yelled back a quick thank you before down the hallway to the room. He saw Mark sitting on the chairs with his head on his hands. He looked up with red and puffy eyes. Travis hugged him and so did Jolene and Andy.

“The other’s are coming.” Travis said. “Where is she?”

“In there.” Mark said cocking his head. “Can’t believe this is happening.”

“She’ll be fine.” Travis heard Jolene say. He hoped she was right.

2 hours later.

By now all the guys were in the hospital. They were all worried sick and cried their eyes out. The hospitals staff was having a hard time, with 50 fully grown men bawling in their hospital. It was understandable though. Cameron was so close to everyone and if anything happened to her it would kill them.

About everyone was asleep as Travis stood up to get himself a coffee. The doctor stepped out of the operation room. Travis braced himself for the worst. “How is she?” Travis asked his voice cracking non-the less.

“It was a long and risky surgery. Her spine was fractured.” the doctor said slowly and cautiously.

“She’s going to live right?” Travis asked.

“The upcoming 24 hours will be crucial. But if she gets through that, then yes. She’ll live. But, she’ll have to be in a wheelchair for at least two months. Until her spine can heal fully.” The doctor said. Travis felt a little relieved. After the 24 hours Cameron will be fine.

“Thank you doctor!” Travis said hugging him happily. The doctor smiled. “Can … we see her?”

“… Yes. One by one. And… you have to be quiet.” the doctor warned. “And please. Some of you have to leave.”

“Okay doctor.” Travis said. The doc left and Travis turned to Mark. He felt like Cameron’s family should be the first one to see her. He nudged Mark awake. “The next 24 hours are crucial for her. But once that’s over she’ll be fine.” Travis said reassuring himself as well.

“Oh thank God.” Mark said looking up at the ceiling. Travis smiled as he watched Mark walk over to his parents. Travis went over to Audrina and her husband.

“Guys. You can go visit her. She’ll have to survive the next 24 hours and then she’ll be fine.” Travis repeated. Audrina hugged Travis and kissed her husband. The Peyton family got up and walked inside. Travis slowly started to wake everyone up and explain everything to them.

They seemed to be a bit more relaxed, but they were still tense. Travis decided to go in last. Once everyone had left. An hour passed and the only ones in were Mark and Travis.

“Are you going to go in?” Mark asked.

“Yeah.” Travis said unsure. He opened the door and stepped inside unsure. He looked over to the weird annoying beeping machine.

He pulled up a chair and sat down beside Cam. He held her hand and grinned.

“I don’t know if you can hear me… but it is better that you don’t cuz this will sound really cheesy.” Travis said with a pathetic laugh. “Please wake up. The guys need you. Who’s going to drive them home after a party? I need you Cam… please… I love you.” he said placing a soft kiss on her lips. He sighed realizing what he said but it was true. She was the right one for him. He nearly puked remembering how cheesy that sounded. He leaned back in the chair and fell asleep.