Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

39 or 38?

Cameron led the way through the crowded airport with the horde of people behind her. They landed in Dubai a few hours ago and were all refreshed. When Cam was booking the flights she was smart enough to get the at night, so people would just sleep through the really, really, really long trip. Her plan worked partially. Travis, Greg and Cam were up all the way entertaining each other. They would’ve slept but changed their mind with Travis’ night terror issues. None of them could say they regretted it. They all had a lot of fun before they even got to the hotel.

Everyone was stoked about that. They couldn’t wait to just tour Dubai. The group had already made plans on going to the desert to ride and to go skiing in the indoor ski resort thing Dubai had.

“Okay guys! We’ll go in smaller groups. I think the cars will be waiting at the front!” Cameron instructed limping ahead. Greg was carrying her bags while Travis pushed a cart with a bunch of suitcases on it. They reached the front of the airport and saw at least 20 black SUVs waiting for them with 20 drivers.

“Cameron Peyton?” The guy asked in a weird accent.

“Yeap. That’s me. You’re going to take us to the hotels right?” Cam asked indicating to the small army behind her.

“Yes.” the guy said with his eyes going wide at the amount of people he has to take back to the hotel. He probably realized how many trips it would take to get them all there.

“Okay guys! Load your shit up into the SUVs!” Cam said.

She limped over to the first car and scooched in. Travis, Jolene , Ryan and Godfrey soon joined her.

“I can’t believe we are here!” Jolene squealed out happily.

“This is going to be the best holiday E-V-E-R!” Travis said with a smile. Cam grinned seeing how much her friends appreciated this trip. Everyone needed it. There was way too much stress going on their lives. And there is way too much that still hasn’t come.

Travis was talking to Jolene and Ryan when he realized Cameron’s distressed face. He leaned forward and snaked his arms around to seat so he could poke her on the sides of her stomachs. She jumped, hitting her head on the roof of the car and nearly making the driver to lose control over the car.

“Jeez Trav!” she said giving him a death glare.

“What! I could tell you were thinking about Tony and the court session again!”

“I know but…”

“No buts!” Travis ordered. “We’re going to help you get through this!”

“My friends a really great lawyer…” Ryan said with a warm smile.

“Thanks Ryan. Let’s just enjoy this 1 week long trip, okay?”

“Yes. So don’t think about you-know-what.” Travis said leaning back in his seat.

“Not going to.” Cam giggled. Travis always tried to help her forget about the problems going on her life, and he did a good job at that too. Whatever that was needed in cheering her up he would do it. Anything from dancing around to poking and/or tickling would usually get her mind of the case.

The cars pulled up at the ah-mazing hotel of Atlantis. They guys all cheered as they made their way into the hotel. The staff gave them disbelieving looks. They probably realized that this big group will be a handful. But if anyone annoyed them about that, Cameron would know how to deal with the situation. She paid just as much, if not more, than the other clients so they shouldn’t be treated differently and also when she called the manager he didn’t seem to have a problem with the “stupid idiots” that she was going to bring along. The fact that there was no alcohol made everything a bit easier, but knowing Knoxville and the others, there was bound to be some sort of vodka or something stronger in his suitcase.

After they checked in Cameron got the piece of paper and started to give out the card keys. Everyone left and Travis and Cam were the only ones still in the lobby trying to figure out their rooms. Cam glanced at the clock nervously. In about five minutes everyone was supposed to meet each other at the pools outside.

“Okay I’m going to go figure this out... you call an elevator.” Cam said limping over to the front desk. “Hi. Excuse me sir but I think you didn’t give me a key. I booked 39 rooms. And I only got 38 keys…”

“No Miss, you got the right amount of keys.” the guy answered. Cam raised her eyebrow.

“No. I’m pretty sure I booked 39 rooms. Can’t you like check it or something?” she protested.

“ I’ll check but I’m telling you. Only 38 rooms’ booked.” the guy said clicking away on his computer. Cam just rolled her eyes. After about 3 minutes of waiting the guy looked at her. “Only 38 rooms booked.”

“Well are there any free rooms?” she asked in a final attempt. The guy turned to his computer screen for two seconds before looking back at Cameron.

“Nope.” he said and turned his back to her. Cameron huffed and turned around sharply pissed.

“Where’s my key?” Travis asked in a joking tone,

“The fucker has it.” Cam groaned, pulling her suitcase behind her.

“Doesn’t matter.” Travis said happily jogging after her. “We’ll just share a room. If you don’t mind that is.”

Cam grinned to herself. This situation could actually be fun.

“Okay. Sure. I pick the movie will watch tonight!” Cam insisted.

“Fine.” Travis laughed pressing the top floors button in the elevator. “You pick.”

The two of them stepped out on the top floor and looked down at the paper. “We’re in room 1234. Easy to remember.”

“Yeah. And it’s this way.” Cam lead the way down the hall, and another, and another, and another. They walked around totally lost for a good ten minutes. Finally Travis accidentally spotted room 1233.

“Cam!” he yelled down the corridor. Cam looked up and grinned as Travis disappeared behind a door. She entered the massive suite and her grin grew wider.

“This looks amazing!” She squealed jumping as much as she could. Travis smiled and put the bags down. He walked over to the balcony and looked out.

“Holy shit this is amazing!” Travis called out. Cam joined him on the balcony and gazed over the blue ocean and the pools below.

“I’m so watching the sun set tonight.” Cam stated in a soft tone. Travis grinned and nodded his head in agreement.

“It’s boiling… let me turn the AC on…” Travis said walking back inside. Cam stayed on the balcony for a few more minutes to look at the sights, before the heat go to her and she went back inside.

She saw Travis fiddling with the controls of the AC. Cam crossed her arms over her chest and cocked her hip as she looked at Travis. He looked so hopeless and confused when he was around any technology. It was one of the funniest sites watching him trying to log into msn or using his phone. Now, Cam was having a blast watching him trying to turn the AC on. “This thing is not cooperating!” Travis said getting frustrated at the inanimate object in his hand and whacking it a couple of times like a little kid. Cam hurried over to him as quickly as she could to save the innocent remote.

“Try like this?” I said indicating at one of the buttons. He pressed it a few times and the soft humming of the AC system grew louder. “See, no need to get mad.” I said trying to contain my laughter.

“Technology is evil and never cooperates. I’m going to take a shower. It’s boiling.”

“Just change into some trunks and let’s head down to the pool.” Cam suggested digging her suitcase to get a bikini out. Travis walked over to his bag and grabbed some swimming shorts before walking into the bathroom to get changed. In a couple of moments he stepped out, chucking his clothes on the bed.

“I’m done.” he stated the obvious.

“I.. I see that.” Cam answered trying to control herself. His body still gave her shivers. She grabbed her yellow and orange bikini, before walking in the bathroom to get changed. She stepped out in her bikini and Travis dropped his jaw. He’s seen Cam in less clothing before but that was a long time ago.

“Let’s go the others are probably waiting for us.” Cam said grabbing the room card and the camera, before leading the way out. Travis followed after her in silence. “What’s up?”

“What?”

“What’s wrong… You’re very silent…” Cam giggled stepping inside the elevator.

“Nothing. Just thinking.”

“Hey! If I’m not allowed to think you aren’t either!” Cam said resting her hands on her hips.

“I wasn’t thinking about that.” Travis laughed.

“Okay. Just stop thinking and let’s go … parasailing?” Cam asked looking at the docks.

“Hell yeah.” Travis said heading off.

All of the guys were in the pool, just goofing off and having fun. Erik and Greg were already at the parasailing area waiting for their turn. Travis and Cam joined them.

“Hey! You guys finally made it! What took you so long?” Erik asked seeing his two friends coming closer.

“Some issues came up with the rooms. We’re sharing a room now.” Cam said with a smile.

“Make sure nothing happens there.” Greg laughed. Cameron and Travis both went red in the face as they grabbed a life west and pulled it on.

The rest of the day went by with trying various kinds of water sports and just chilling. Cam did the things Mrs. Taekwondo told her to and she was healing fast. It didn’t hurt that much when she walked and she was barely limping. The group just ate dinner outside and was heading back to their rooms, tiredly. It has definitely been an exhausting day.

“I call dibs on first shower.” Travis said hurrying ahead.

“No fair! Injured person here!!” Cam yelled after him as she attempted to catch up. Travis stepped inside the room and locked himself in the bathroom. Cam groaned frustrated and started to grab her sleeping things. She placed them out on the bed and waited for Travis to finish patiently. She decided to go through her DVD collection and choose what movie they would watch. In about ten minutes she decided on Transformers 2. She placed the DVD into the player and threw the clickers on the bed. Just then Travis came out the shower wearing a t-shirt and some baggy trousers. He jumped in the bed face down exhausted. Cam laughed and headed inside the bathroom to get her shower.

When she was refreshed, she stepped outside and tied her hair up. “Fuck Travis, what did you do with the AC? It’s freezing!!”

“I did not touch it!” Travis said under the warmth of the covers. Cam walked over to the table and grabbed the remote of the AC. She pressed a few buttons but nothing worked. She tried to turn it off but that didn’t work either. She changed the batteries but that didn’t change anything.

“Fuck... we’re going to freeze to death…” Cam groaned climbing inside the bed and pulling the covers up until her chin. Travis chuckled and moved closer to Cameron wrapping his arms around her. Cameron grinned to herself feeling how warm Travis was. She snuggled her head against his neck and inhaled his sweet scene. “You smell nice…” she mumbled quietly hopping Travis wouldn’t hear it. He chuckled softly and ruffled her hair slightly.

“What movie do you want to watch?” he asked quietly.

“Transformers 2. Just press play on the clicker.” Cam instructed. Then she remembered Travis was a bit … down with this stuff. “It’s the button with the triangle on it. It should be around the middle of the remote.”

The movie started playing after about ten minutes of Travis messing with the clicker. Cam turned a little in Travis’ grip so she could see the screen. The movie wasn’t playing for 15 minutes at the most before the two of them fell asleep.

>

“Let’s get Travis!” Greg said getting his helmet and walking over to the elevator with Erik.

The guys have decided to do a few stunts involving the swimming pool, a bike and a diving board. Everyone was down by the pool setting things up the only people that were missing was Travis and Cameron. Greg walked over to their door and realized it wasn’t closed he opened it and peaked inside with Erik behind him. “The whimps fell asleep!”

“Well since its 1 am here and we’re all suffering from jet lag I’m not surprised.” Erik stated with a yawn. Greg walked in the room and looked at the screen. It was the ending of the new Transformers movie. He looked at the bed and saw his cousin and Cam snuggled up. He chuckled and turned the TV off.

“I say we do the stunt tomorrow. Let’s get out of here. It’s freezing…” Greg said. Erik nodded and the two of them left the room.