Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Evil Andy.

“Who is this?” Cameron asked, fear ringing in her voice. The people around stopped arguing and looked at her intently. “Hallo?” she asked a couple of time to check if the person did indeed hang up. “Oh my God.” Cam said quietly before sinking down onto the chair.

“What happened?” Travis asked worried.

“Well it was someone pulling of a dirty prank or the thing I’m not allowed to think about.” Cameron said clutching her phone. “I knew this was going to happen. Tony was never the one to let things go.” Cameron was now hyperventilating. Jolene grabbed a bag that was on the table and gave it to her. She calmed down after five minutes.

“What exactly did they say?” Jolene asked taking the bag away from her. Cameron took a deep breath before she answered.

“You’re going to pay.” Cam said. “Maybe I should go back to the US and get thing sorted out. I don’t want to ruin the holiday for you guys.”

“No. You paid for this.” Jolene insisted.

“I’m leaving. I’d rather deal with this now than later.” Cam said getting up and walking towards the elevators with decided steps.

“We gotta stop her.” Jolene said.

“Well that is not going to happen.” Travis said. “Someone should go with her.” Travis looked at the people and saw that none of them were really happy about leaving the luxury hotel. “You guys are unbelievable.” Travis said shaking his head and going after Cam. The elevator doors shut just as he reached there. He cursed loudly and started sprinting up the stairs.

He was out of breath and sweating when he reached the top floor. He took a few calming breaths, before he sprinted to the suite. He opened it hurriedly and found Cameron tossing her belongings in to the bag.

“I’m going with you.” Travis said going over to his bag.

“No! I want you to enjoy this holiday!” Cam said turning around for a moment. Travis saw her tear stained cheeks and sighed.

“It’s either you’re not leaving or you’re not leaving alone!” Travis said.

“I’m not a child I can handle things.” Cam said in a high pitched voice.

“You can’t leave!” Travis insisted standing in the doorway, blocking the way out.

“Travis just drop it. I’m leaving and you cannot do anything about this.” Cam said sitting on her bag and closing it. She studied Travis’ pained face. She was hoping he didn’t have the same feelings for her. She’d be happy but the timing was horrible. Cam did not want anything happening to Travis or his friends because of the whole Tony situation.

“You’re not leaving.” Travis said pointing at the floor.

“And why not Travis?” Cameron yelled frustrated now. “Why Travis?” This got Travis pissed.

“You want to know why?! That’s because I love you!” Travis yelled back. A very uncomfortable silence took over the room. Cam couldn’t believe it. She should be happy that her dream guy had the same feelings for her but not in this situation.

She got in the elevator and pushed the ground floor button continuously. She saw Travis running before the door closed. The tears were pressing on but Cam did a great job in keeping them back. The elevator doors finally opened and Cameron ran out. Jolene and the others followed her yelling questions such as where are you going and such. She shook her head and got in the taxi. She told the driver where she wanted to go.

One thing for sure, the destination was away from the hotel. She needed some time to think about things. This news was unexpected to her. She had always thought that Travis only saw her as a friend. Clearly she was wrong.

Cameron rubbed her forehead annoyed. The driver pulled up to their destination. She paid him and got out wiping her tears away. She looked around and tried to find an empty bench. You’ve gotta be kidding me… Cameron groaned seeing that the only free bench was miles and miles away.

She groaned and pulled her converse off tying the shoelaces together and swinging it over her should. She walked down to the bench in the water, letting the cold water splash against her feet. The sound of the waves calmed her down a lot actually. In about five minutes she was at the bench. She picked up a stick and sat down started drawing random things in the sand.

She groaned when she realized most of the random things were Travis, 199, Nitro, family and friends and a pig. She understood the writings but the pig was a bit foggy. Cameron chucked the stick away.

>

Andy walked out of his room frustrated at himself. He acted like such a jerk, especially towards Cameron. She was a normal girl and would probably stay like that. The money and all didn’t get her until now, so it probably won’t after this point. Andy decided to go and apologize…

He stepped out the room and saw Jolene and Ryan arguing in the hallway.

“What up guys? Have you seen Cameron?” Andy asked.

“Cam left. Why do you want to know? Wanna rub something in her face?” Jolene snapped.

“Nooo… I was actually going to apologize…” Andy explained, crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

“Oh okay. Glad you got to your senses quickly.” Jolene said with a warm smile.

“Where did Cam leave anyway?”Andy asked.

“We have no clue. She got a call earlier this morning from someone threatening her and then she decided to like go back to the US and clear the Tony situation.” Ryan started to explain.

“Travis didn’t really want to let her go and he went after her. Next thing we know she got in a cab and went off. And Travis didn’t really wanna tell us what happened. That is what we are arguing about at the moment.” Jolene finished.

“… That’s… uh interesting.” Andy said. “Where’s Travis then?”

“He’s at the quad track.” Jolene said. Andy nodded and started to make his way over.

The track was located on the right side of the hotel near the beaches. It was a small course. Just a place to mess around and things. He spotted Travis instantly. It wasn’t hard since he was the only one on the track. He waved when he was coming around and sat down on the fence waiting for him. He did another lap before stopping the quad in front of him.

“Is she back?” he asked over excitedly.

“Nope.” Andy answered. Travis’ lips formed into a disappointed o. “What happened though?”

“Nothing.”

“Hey? You forgot I’m the bastard. I’m not going to let you go with only nothing.

“Fine!” Travis said giving him. “I might’ve said something stupid!”

“Oh boy this is too good. What did you say?”

“That I love her.” Travis said. Andy burst out laughing thinking he was just joking. “Are you serious?”

“…” Travis just looked down at the floor and groaned. “Yes.”

“And she ran away after that?”

“Yeap. I royally messed up.” Travis grumbled.

“Well yeah. Do you have any idea where she went?”

“No. She just got in a cab and left.” Travis said.

“We gotta find her. I doubt she went back to the US.” Andy said getting off the fence and starting to make his way back to the hotel.

“Right and how do you thing we should do that…” Travis said chucking his helmet at Andy’s leg.

“First of all, ow. Second, I have a plan. A good one too. I feel so evil just thinking about it.”

“Old man you don’t need to think to feel evil. I’m tellin’ ya. Your were born an evil bastard.” Travis said. “Are you gonna fill us in with this?”

“Oh yes.” Andy said clapping his hands together.

>

Two hours passed since Cameron had left the hotel. And she was still at the beach. Pondering on what to do next. It was either to go back to America and get things sorted out alone, or to go back to the hotel and wait another week to get things sorted with her friends. She was lying on her stomach on the bench, tracing circles in the sand. Her mind was going through all the stuff still to come. The court and all. Cam turned to face the sun. It was about to disappear behind the horizon. She grinned seeing the green light.

She heard footsteps in the sand coming closer. She groaned thinking that the others had found her. Now she had to go back to the hotel and face Travis. Suddenly as she thought of that she got second thoughts. Which was worse; court or facing Travis?

“Hey.”