Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Pee.

2 days passed.

There was one more day left of their stay in Dubai. And then it was back to America for a good night’s sleep.

Cameron woke up. She looked at the sleeping Dico's body. He was snoring quite loudly. Cameron groaned laying back down on the couch and cracking her neck a few time. Sleeping on a couch definitely did not work out well for her. And she missed the movie session with Travis, and that annoyed her a bit. They were only at it for a couple of days and she was acting like this.

Dico stirred and looked up. He grinned seeing Cameron and yawned.

"Sheesh! Keep the mouth shut boy! I can smell ya from all over here!" Cameron said waving her hand around her face as if to get rid of the bad morning breath Dico was letting off.

"Not like you're breath is any better in the morning." Dico grumbled, getting up and heading for the bathroom to do his business.

"Just hurry up!" Cameron said.

Their group was loosing with a couple of points now. Their Carey and Alecia stunt never really worked because they couldn't get into their room. But neither could the other team so that was definitely good. Probably whoever get's into the other ones room will do something so ridiculously stupid and funny, that their team will definitely have victory.

Even though the TP-ing hotel suit failed, they still got a really good fight out. They mainly did physical damage without planning. The other team did a lot of planning. So it was like Cam and Bam's techniques swapped places. Cameron tried to make this to her advantage. The other team will think that she hasn't planned anything so in the morning they will be off guard. That is like heaven to Knoxville's team. Special Greg agreed to help them to pull this one off. They were making a HUGE antiquing attempt. It consisted of a pool and loads and loads of buckets attached to the umbrella above the pool. Oh and of course the pool should be empty. This is where making friends with the hotel staff comes in handy.

Cameron smiled to herself proudly as she thought over the plan she and Knoxville came up with last night. It was going to be epic. She made a mental note to herself to get someone to filM this. It was going to be too funny to miss out on a thing like this. Dico emerged from the shower refreshed. Cameron grabbed her necessities to get ready herself. Her outfit for the day consisted of her hot pink bikini and some mini shorts and flip-flops. She stepped out pulling her hair up in a pony tail. She grabbed her baseball hat and walked out with Dico.

They went down to have breakfast first and laughed at the sight they saw. The only people in the dinner were Knoxville and the other team members. Cameron walked up to Wee-man and smiled.

"Hey. Where are the victims?" Cameron asked with a soft chuckle.

"The pussy's are to freaked to eat inside. They took over the lobby." Wee-man informed her jabbing his fork towards the lobby.

"You've gotta be kiding me." Cameron said, as she burst out laughing.

"Nope." Knoxville said proudly walking up to her. "The little bastards are out there."

"Oh this is too good!" Cam said. Just then Alecia and Carey walked in with a smile on their faces. "Guys! Everyone! Grab something watery that you can pour on the bastards!"

There was a sudden buzz of excitement as everyone got their cups, bowls and plates filling it up with some nasty shit. Cameron managed to find a bucked and filled it up with milk, water, whipped cream, syrup and all kinds of chilly and spices she found laying around on the table. She smiled at the goo in the bucket infront of her. It was truly discusting. "Okay this is going on Bam!"

"Nope it isn't going on Bam yet!" Chris said walking up to her. He casually pulled the strings of his swimming trunks, letting it fall to the ground. Chris did this move so often that Cameron was used to seeing his private parts. She did get a great idea about that.

"GUYS! Everyone piss in this bucket! It's going on Bam!" Cam yelled. All the guys walked over and with big grins plastered across their faces. Cameron decided to skip the sight of a bunch of grown men urinating into a bucket and decided to walk over to Alecia.

"Is this regular with you guys?" she asked looking at the group.

"Yeah. You get used to it." Cam said with a laugh.

"Naw. I think its fun and all." she grinned. Cam raised her eyebrows and looked at her. "Not the whole urinating into bucket thing, but the whole concept of this shit. You have fun with anything anytime. I mean I'm sure the whole bucket things has it's charm..." she blurted out with a laugh.

"I highly doubt it. But I'll tell you what is fun!" Cam pointed a finger at Alecia. "Pouring this all over Bam."

"Want me to film it?" she asked flashing a smile.

"You kiddin? This is going to be epic!" Cameron laughed walking over to the guys. "Only person missing is Andy. I swear that guy loves to get naked,""

"So who's carrying the bucket?" Knoxville asked. "Not me!" he said. After his notme a bunch of them followed. Cameron was last.

"Ew. I hate you guys."

"It was you idea." Chris laughed.

"My idea? My idea?! Dude! You were the one that came over and pulled you dick out and just... pissed in the freaking bucket!" Cameron laughed.

"But you were the one that told everyone else to do it." Chris said with an evil laugh.

"I guess that's a good point." Cam said, a weak grin appearing on her face. She stepped closer to the bucket and examined it. She wasn't that weak in the stomach and she already had just about enough training with the jackass guys so she was alright with disgusting stuff. Well for now anyway.

Cam looked at the bucket and saw that it was relatively dry around it. She picked it up and held it as far from her body as possible. It was pretty heavy so she had a hard time doing that. "Guys! Get the things you wanna pour! Ale.. I mean Pink! Go distract them!"

She head of with Camera in hand. Everyone waited for a few minutes before following her. Cam lead the way and saw that Alecia was filming. The other teams were facing her which means, their back was facing Cam and the others. An evil grin appeared on her face as she and everyone else tip-toed closer and got ready to pour the contents of their cup or plate on the victims.

Cam got behind Bam and then, splash! She jumped back in time so none of the disgusting liquid hit her, but it covered Bam and the couple of people around him fully.

"IT'S THE SAFE ZONE! NO POINTS!" Bam yelled frustrated. Cam was laughing on the floor, clutching her stomach as she saw Jolene wipe of the watery thing from her face. Her laughter progressed to sheer hysterics as she saw Travis' face covered in whipped cream and pepper. And she still didn't see the people that got the pee mixture on them. They were soo oblivious it was funny. Jim got some in his eyes and was attempting to wash it off in the fountain nearby. Steve-O couldn't bare this and was puking up in the trash not far. The staff were just shaking their heads as they tried to get the bunch of adults out of the room, with not much success. Knoxville was the one that could stop his laughing fit for a minute and answer Bam.

"Dude! You're pussy's eating in the safe zone!" He said pointing a finger at him and then starting his laugh again.

"And... And... th-the buck-bucket was filled with..." Cameron attempted to say in between her laughing fit. It was hard to make a comprehensible sentence in this state. "They guys pissed in the bucket!" She yelled and started to go into the hysterical laughing with Johnny.

As soon as those words left her mouth, it turned into a real throw up fest. It was sick and yet, Cameron was still laughing her ass off as people were running to the fountain to clean themselves up or diving into the pools outside. Travis just grabbed bottled water and cleaned his face off with that. He turned to Cameron.

"Mean. Mean... and mean." he said.

"I know."

"But genius in a way." Travis said wiping his face clean with a towel. Cameron shrugged her shoulder and smiled up at him.

"Did you get the pee on you?" she asked curiously. If the answer was yes, that would be the cherry on top of her very evil pie.

"Na. I was sitting too far away." Travis said with fake sadness.

"Aw. Maybe next time. I know you wanted to." Cam said in a serious tone. Travis groaned out in disgust and looked away.

"Ew. This is nasty." he stated the obvious.

"Yeah. You kinda get used to it." Cam grinned. "I mean we get paid for this shit."

"Well on our crew you're going to get paid to be on the A team with Greg. You gotta land most tricks... or crash really hard." Travis laughed.

"I think i can manage that." Cameron said leaning into Travis.

"I'm sure ya will." he laughed kissing her on the lips.

"Hmm..." she moaned into the kiss. "Sweet and spicy at the same time." Cam said remembering the whipped cream and pepper incident.

"Just had to remind me didn't you?" Travis said pulling away.

"Yeah. I just had to boy." Cameron smiled "Now i say we get back to our teams and end this thing."

"Agreed." Travis laughed.

Cameron walked outside to the pool, where everyone was bunched up.

"We're already leading Drugs!" Knoxville informed her happily.

"Let's win by a landslide?" Cam laughed. The guys cheered.

"So the only planned prank is to get into Bam and Missy's room. And then we will win this. Other than that just punch them in the balls and you know the drill." Cam said clapping her hands together. "I'll get the keys."

"And how do you suppose to do that?" Carey asked raising an eyebrow. Her over confidence and optimism confused him at times. She was so easy-going it was painful to see.

"Feminine charms of your wife if you don't mind actually." Cam said.

"I'm in!" Alecia said standing up and checking her make-up in the reflection of her sunglasses.

"So let's get going." Cam smiled linking arms with Alecia and making her way to the now empty lobby.

"So what are we exactly doing?" Alecia asked confused as she was leading her towards the front desk. "Unbutton your shirt and just act really slutty. It should do the trick." Cameron said looking down her shirt and unbuttoning her shirt a little. Cameron leaned on the front desk and looked over. She was positive that the guy got a good look at her cleavage as his eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. "Good morning sir." Cam said in the most seductive voice she could pull off.

"We need a favor." Alecia said joining the game.

"What.... what may I do for you ladies?" The guys asked loosening his tie.

"We kinda lost or key to our room." Cam said biting her bottom lip in a seductive and cute way. The guy was going to believe everything they were going to say.

"What is your room number?"

"It 492." Alecia said with a smile and a wink.

"Here... Here you go." The guy handed Cam the card and then smiled. "If you have trouble with anything else you ... you know who to come to." He stuttered. Cam and Alecia smiled sweetly and walked off.

"Jeez. I feel guilty for doing that to the poor guy." Cam admitted showing the card in her back pocket.

"No way. That was fun!" Alecia protested. They group nodded to Knoxville and the others, who yelled at Carey. He looked up and realized it was his cue to go. Carey walked up to Alecia. Cam passed the card to Alecia in a swift and unnoticeable movement. Carey and Alecia walked off looking hubba hubba.

Cameron walked over to Knoxville and talked about a few random things.

"I think we should check on the guys." Knoxville said.

"Yeah... They left half an hour ago. A quickie can be squashed into that."

"Hehehe." Knoxville laughed and walked ahead with Cameron behind him. "Cam hurry up!" Knoxville urged as he stepped into the elevator.

"I'm coming you ass!" Cam laughed. "Jeez!"

They went up to the floor Bam and Missy were staying on and found total chaos. Alecia and Carey had thrashed the place. It seemed like they were working on it for atleast three hours not half an hour. They had all kinds of rude words on the walls and TP-d the whole place. There was not one spot in the room which was not covered in toilet paper. This stunt was definitely going to cause their team victory.

"Oh this is too good."

"I say we chase Bam and Missy up with something disgusting!" Carey said with a laugh.

"I agree." Cam said. "I'll leave them to you. I'll film the shit here."

They agreed and headed off to do their job. Cameron got her phone and sat down in the hallway waiting. Soon the screaming Cam and Bam and Missy started to run full speed towards their room. Cameron suppressed her laughter as she saw them. They saw their room and screamed louder. Cameroon laughed. All the others came up.

"We won. We won. We won." Cameron chanted happily as the others examined the room.

"We rule!" Knoxville yelled walking out the room.

Cameron yawned and decided to head to her usual bedroom. She hadn't had a good night’s sleep since God knows when. Travis entered the room just before Cameron. He smiled at her and engulfed her in a big hug.

"Glad you're back, Meanie."

"Same. But I wanna sleep." Cameron said crashing down in bed and snuggling up to Travis.

"I get it." Travis laughed kissing the top of her head.