Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

The End.

Cameron woke up to someone nudging her. It was their last day in Dubai.

"Babe wake up." Travis said softly, as he nudged Cameron.

"Five more minutes." Cameron groaned pulling the covers up over her head.

"No Cam..." Travis laughed. "Just like an hour ago right?"

"Come on Travis. I'm exhausted..." Cameron said rolling over.

"Fine. You asked for this..." Travis said jumping on top of her, and started to tickle Cam. She tried to wriggle free from under him and whack his hands away but with not much success.

"Stop! Please!" she chocked out between her laughs.

"Okay." Travis chuckled, rolling of her. "But get up. We only have like an hour left, and then we gotta be at the airport." Travis yawned.

"... Wait. One hour?!" Cameron asked shocked.

"Yeah you got that right." Travis said with a grin. "I'm all packed up. But need a shower."

"GEEZ! You could have told me earlier about packing!" Cameron said jumping up and getting various things laying around on the floor, and chucking it in the open suitcase. "You go get a shower until I pack!" Cameron laughed. Ripping her PJs off and chucking it in the suitcase. She grabbed some clean pair of underwear and her travel clothes. Travis got in the shower and cleaned up, as Cameron continued sweeping the room for any stuff. Once Travis came out the room was partially empty. Cameron was struggling with closing up the suitcase.

"Need help?" Travis asked.

"Yeap." Cameron groaned. She hopped on the suitcase and Travis closed it up. "Shower time for me!"

"Yeah. Hurry up. You got 30 minutes left. I'll take the things down." Travis said with a smile. Cameron disappeared in the shower and in about fifteen minutes she was out. She blow dried her hair and grabbed her purse, scanning the room for any other stuff she missed out. Cameron smiled remembering all the things that happened here. It was definitely an unforgettable memory.

She walked down to the elevators and then joined the others down in the lobby. She was the last one there.

"Came here limping, leaves here with a smile." Andy laughed. It wasn't only Cameron who was exhausted. The whole group was. Knoxville and his girlfriend were sprawled out on their duffel bags. The others were in a similar position all over the place. The staff seemed to be pretty cheery compared to themselves. Cameron smiled thinking that they were just to happy that the group of bastards are leaving. This week was definitely the worst weak of their lives. Cameron will probably kicked out of Dubai. Not that she didn't understand that.

"Okay guys let's get down to the airport. You can all sleep in the car." Cameron said grabbing one of her bags and leading the huge group out to the airport. Alecia and Carey met them at the door.

"Hey Cam!" Alecia said with a sad tone.

"Hey..." Cameron hugged her.

"It sucks that you're all leaving." Carey said.

"Yeah. We definitely got to meet up more often. I got all your phone numbers and e-mails so we'll keep in touch." Cameron said hugging Carey as well.

The group loaded their bags into the back of the SUVs and piled in. Cameron got in beside Travis.

"So tired." Cameron said, leaning her head on Travis shoulder.

"Same. I'll definitely sleep through this flight." he yawned.

"Agreed. I bet Greg's going to sleep too." Cameron said remembering her accomplice in plane mischief.

"Yeah." Travis smiled.

All in all the holiday was amazing. No one will forget this; that is for sure. Everyone enjoyed themselves a lot.

Cameron groaned when the car stopped at the airport. It was so comfortable in the car she didn't want to get up. Travis scooted out and grabbed the bags from the trunk. Cameron thanked the driver, before getting out the car to get a cart thing. She pushed it back lazily, and helped Travis load up all the things. She sat down on top of the suitcases to keep them from falling off. Travis pushed the cart with Cameron on top into the airport, following Ryan and Jolene. They were swarmed with flashing as they entered the airport. Travis groaned as the paparazzi flooded them with questions, and all. They all answered a few before security got the paparazzi and they escorted their group to the gate. Once they got through the gates everyone just collapsed on to the floor or the chairs. All they wanted was to get on the plane. Cameron fell asleep on the bags.

She woke up to a loud humming. She looked around tiredly and saw she was on the plane. Travis was sleeping beside her peacefully. Stretching, she looked at the screen on the back of the seat in front of her and smiled. Only one more hour and she was in Newark, where her parents would pick her up and she'd be able to sleep more. But until then she needs to find a way to kill time quicker. She didn't have the heart to wake Travis, so she decided with going around to see who is awake.

She was giving up hope that she was the only one awake, and had to endure another hour watching the weird movie but then she spotted Knoxville waving her over.

"Wanna mess with the pilots first?" Knoxville asked. Cameron grinned and nodded. She started to walk back to her seat to lose the airplane socks and put on her converse.

"Hey." Travis yawned.

"Glad you're awake. Come on! We're going to drive some people insane!" Cameron laughed.

"What the plan?" Travis asked unbuckling his seat belt and standing up.

"A diversion. We gotta get to the cockpit and then ask why it's called a COCKpit." Cameron explained enunciating the word cockpit.

"That is lame."

"I know. But the pilots expression is hilarious and priceless." Cameron laughed walking back to Knoxville's seat. Greg and Erik woke up as well and they already knew the plan.

"Erik and Greg will do the diversion." Johnny explained. "Who wants to film?"

"I will." Travis offered.

"Just make sure to start to record it for him..." Cameron warned indicating to the fact Travis is demented with any form of technology that doesn't have wheels. Travis whacked Cameron on her head play fully. Cam grinned and pressed the REC button on the camera and handed it to him. He started to film what Johnny and Cam were discussing.

"So we're going to go and start arguing with the pilots." Knoxville said with his infamous laughter booming.

Travis smiled as he recorded Greg and Erik swarming two of the stewardesses with stupider than stupid questions. He shook his head as Greg literally blocked the air hostess and Erik stole the food cart running ahead. The air hostess made a mad dash with after him with her high heel son. Cam and Knoxville controlled their laughter, they started to make their way over to the cockpit.

"This is going to be amazing." Travis said from behind the camera. Cameron could tell that he was smiling even without seeing his face.

"You got that right." Knoxville laughed.

"Okay. Focus. On three!" Cameron said with a grin as she put her hand on the door knob. "One-two-three." and with that they stepped inside. Travis stood in the doorway, while Cameron and Knoxville took a seat on the floor. The pilots turned around forgetting about the task of flying the plane as the invaders entered.

"Thank God for autopilot right?" Cameron laughed. The pilots tried to get them out of the room but they didn't have any of that.

"By the way. Why is this place called a cockpit?" Johnny asked. Cameron burst out laughing, as if that was the funniest thing she's ever heard.

"Yeah. I mean it doesn't look like one..." Cameron pondered with a serious voice. "Least that they could've done, was make the buttons like dick shaped... or sperm..."

"Or they could've made the steering wheel thing in like the shape of two balls..." Knoxville explained. The pilots were now pissed really badly and Travis was laughing his ass off at the production those two were putting on.

"Oh I know!" Cameron yelled suddenly. "They should paint like a massive dick on the front of the plane!"

"Yeah!" Knoxville agreed. "Why aren't you all a creative bunch and do shit like that. I mean I'd call this place... oh i don't know control room now. It's booriiiinggg."

"Exactly." Cameron was about to continue her questioning and sabotage if it wasn't for the air hostesses return. They all pushed the guys out kf the cockpit. Travis was still filming as Erik suddenly smashed into the wall of the cockpit with the food cart he had stolen. Knoxville burst out laughing and his laughter surely did wake the whole plane.

Cameron helped Travis replay the video so everyone else can laugh on it.

"Ha. This is hilarious!" Knoxville laughed again. "Get Kosick to put it up the website." he said slapping Kosick on the stomach as they passed by.

The poor guy woke up and pushed the seat in front of him forward, making Jim fly out of it.

"Kosick put this on the website." Cameron laughed. "Poor Jim."

"We would have waken him up sooner or later. We're landing in about 2 minutes."

"Home sweet home." Cameron smiled. "Wait... this is where everyone will go their own way..." Sadness took over her cheery voice.

"Aw come on. I only live a couple hours away..." Travis said engulfing Cameron in a huge hug. "And the court order is here... so I think some of us will move up to New York." Travis said.

"Oh crap. I don't wanna deal with Tony business." Cameron groaned as they grabbed their bags from the overhead compartment.

"Think of it this way... the quicker you deal with it the quicker it will be over." Travis said leading the way of the plane.

"Well that's true... but still." Cameron groaned again. She did not want to deal with Tony.

"Look I know this will sound mean and a bit crazy... but you know you should find Jason’s parents.” Travis said.

“You want me to talk to the parents of the guy I killed?” Cameron said in hushed tones.

“Well… yeah. You need to clear that up before the court case.” Travis.

“Travis?! Are you fucking insane?!”

“No. It’s the right thing to do…” He protested. They were waiting for their

“No it is not!”

“It is!” Travis yelled.

“Okay. I’m out of here.” Cameron said storming away with her bag.