Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Admit.

Cameron stormed out of the airport and got into a taxi with her parents. Jonathan and Marie noticed something was wrong with their daughter, so without questioning they told the driver the address and they were off. Cameron squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on her goal of not crying.

Travis just stood there watching his girlfriend walk out the building. His jaws dropped as she really did get in a car and leave. He didn’t know what he should feel like. Angry, annoyed or sad? Those were actually the feelings he was going through at the same time. He groaned grabbing his bag frustrated. He couldn’t believe this seriously just happened. Jolene walked up to him.

“What the hell just happened?” she asked confused.

“She … Left.” Travis grumbled pissed grabbing his bags.

“Oh genius you don’t say…” Jolene said sarcastically. "I mean we kinda noticed that too. Why did she leave?"

"Well... I kinda brought up the idea of talking to Jason's parents." Travis admitted sheepishly walking away from the luggage pick up area.

"That's the thing that people should do in a situation like this..." Jolene agreed with the idea after a few minutes of thinking it though.

"See! Exactly!" Travis said throwing his hands up in the air, and dropping his hands in the process of doing so.

"I say just give her time. She's probably going to realize it's true." Jolene said patting Travis' back.

"I hope she does. I mean the whole court issue would be easier." Travis groaned plopping down on the bag. Jolene took a seat on the bag beside him and hugged him.

"Well, just hang in there boy. I'm pretty sure she'll come back to you. And she'll not do anything stupid. Those aren't Cam's ways. I can imagine her sulking in front of the TV with a bucket of choco chip cookie dough in her hand and watching a really gay movie." Jolene laughed. Travis smiled at the comment and nodded. That really was something Cameron would do. Or she'd bawl her eyes out. Travis cringed at that thought.

"Right. Ice-creams."

"Yeap. And you just think positive. You're gonna be home soon sleeping in your overly large and comfortable bed." Jolene smiled. Travis sighed but nodded. That was what he'll be doing in about an hour. Just had to bear through the upcoming hour flight and the short drive home and he'll be in his bed again.

Cameron got out from the taxi, pulling her bags after herself. Marie and Jonathan got out and hugged her goodbye, and getting back in the cab to go down to their place a few streets down.

"Son of a bitch. My business, my life." Cam grumbled walking into her home. She was trying to convince herself that Travis wasn't right. She was right. Cameron groaned annoyed dropping her bags down and heading for the shower. During her shower she tried to concentrate on the boiling water and the letters on the back of the shampoo bottle. Her attempts at forgetting what just happend, by reading the back of shampoo bottles, failed. She pulled on her PJs and then walked out to her kitchen.

"Hey!" Mark said cheerily from the couch.

"Jesus!" Cameron yelped as she jumped in the air. She clutched her chest as she glared at her twin brother. "Bastard."

"Wow. Shortest insult that I received from you ever. What's up sis. Talk to me." Mark said as he got up and walked to the kitchen to get some ice-cream.

"God. You know me too well." Cameron groaned jumping down on the couch and leaning on her brother. Then she told him everything about the trip. She laughed, cried and yelled angrily. Mark just laughed all the way. Personally he thought it was hilarious. He patted Cameron on the bag as she finished her story.

"You know what my opinion is?" Mark asked.

"I was actually hoping that question wasn't gonna come up." Cam groaned but gave him the thumbs up, indicating for him to continue.

"Well. I think TP was right. No offence. But seriously. You should like talk to Jason. Call Travis. He'll help you."

"I know he was right... but I can't call him. He's done enough already. I'll tell him what I’m going to do but i should get over this shit first." Cameron said with a yawn

"That's the way to do it Cam." Mark said patting the top of her head. "NOW GO SLEEP!" Mark said ushering her to her room. Cam groaned but did as he said.

She knew that once she closed the door he'd leave her alone, and it would be the perfect time to do some research. She walked into her closet and grabbed the box on the top shelf at the very back. That was the box that contained most of her past. Including the full name of Jason. Which will probably be the beginning of the long search Cameron was going to face.

She dug through the old photos and books for a good ten minutes, until she finally found what she was looking for. She pulled out the notebook and placed the box back on the top shelf. Grabbing the laptop from her bag, she plopped down on the bed and started to flip through the small phone book.

It was sad that there were only around ten numbers in it. She sighed looking at Jason's name. It was Jason Anders.

Cameron chucked the small book to the side and pulled the laptop on her lap. She started it up and tapped the mouse impatiently as Google loaded. She took a deep breath before she typed in the name.

A lot of results came up. She groaned and looked at the first two. They were a Myspace and Facebook page of some singer. Cameron sighed realizing this might be harder than she thought, but her hears stopped on the third result.

"College drug addict dies..." She read out loud. She clicked on it and read the article. There was a funeral page and all. She searched through to see a street name or anything.

Finally, after what seemed like 3 hours, she found it. Their old home. Cameron enlarged the photo and recognized the street. It was just south of McGees. Well tomorrow is planned for her... Cameron put her laptop away and lay back in her soft pillows and fell asleep.

Travis paid the driver and got out. A smile spread across his face as he saw his house. His smile grew even wider, when he realized Sherri wouldn't be there. As he thought of Sherri, the term girlfriend came to mind, and his thoughts immediately turned to Cameron, and with that his smile disappeared. He sighed as he stepped inside his home. He looked at the twig and grinned, seeing it in its still healthy-ish form. Travis walked to the kitchen and got himself some hotpockets before heading up for a shower. He tried to think about something other than Cameron. He groaned when he failed and headed down to the kitchen to get his hotpockets and then hit the sack.

On the way up to his bedroom, he checked his phones at least a hundred times in hopes of having missed calls from Cam. It was pathetic and he hated it. He got upstairs and grabbed the laptop as he munched down on the hotpocket. He had to check his e-mails. He was waiting for everything to load, when his phone rang. Without even looking at the caller ID he picked it up.

"What?" Travis asked frustrated, as he watched his computer freeze.

"Hey. Um... It's me." Cameron said from the other end. Travis' lips formed an O shape.

"Hi. Sorry. I'm... just... never mind." Travis said scratching his forehead. It wasn't possible to feel more like a fool for him at that moment.

"I acted like a bitch earlier today. I admit it." Cameron said. "And I also admit that you were right. About Jason. I'm going to go and meet them tomorrow."

"That's really good Cam!" Travis exclaimed. "Do you want me to come down there for emotional support?"

"No Trav. I think I need to do this one on my own." Cameron answered. "But thanks. And first court hearing thing is on Saturday."

"Three days?"

"Yeah..." Cameron said a little sad.

"Hang in there Cam. You're nearly through with this." Travis smiled, shutting his laptop down.

"Yeah. Can't wait to get the skeletons out the closet." Cam said climbing in to bed.

"Just think positive." Travis chuckled jumping on his bed.

"Yes. Did you sleep yet?"

"Nope. Was just going to when you called." Travis replied. "And you?"

"Nope. I'm just about to fall asleep." Cameron chuckled.

"Aw... I'll let you go do that." Travis said. "Goodnight."

"Night to you to" Cameron smiled and hung up.

Travis punched the air happily. Finally his life is back on track. Just a few more bumps and then it would be cool... hopefully...