Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Junkie.

Mark walked into the living room. He was tired, and barely had any sleep due to last night. He was definitely going to pay them back one time. But definitely not during these days. He’d think up of a great plan and then get the back after the whole court case is over. Until then he’d have to deal with their whole shit. Mark laughed as he brainstormed a couple of ideas. Cameron and Travis walked in giggling and happily refreshed.

“Good to know at least some on got some sleep around here…” He grumbled. Cam glared at him.

“Oh we know. We woke up in the middle of the night to some sex sounds.” Cam said. Travis sat down on the island and grinned, crossing his hands over his chest. He sensed this was going to be great.

“Oh yeah. I wonder who that is.” Mark remarked with annoyance in his voice.

“Riight.” Cam dragged out that word, “And I wonder who that BROTHER was who kept his baby sister up all night with his loud snores.”

“For the hundredth time I don’t snore!”

“Just tell that to yourself Mark.” Cam chuckled turning around, “You just don’t wanna admit that you’re getting old.”

“Dude. News flash. I’m only 2 and a HALF minutes older than YOU are.” Mark enunciated every word very clearly, as if he was talking to someone who was retarded. Travis could never get tired of this. It was hilarious.

“Jeez. Are you trying to act like you’re the victim? Like fuck me!” Cam said her famous I’m-frustrated-phrase.

“Oh trust me. Someone already done that last night.” Mark said laughing like a horse. Cam chucked the pan at him hitting him on the knee. He yelped up in pain, and chucked it back. It missed Cameron, and Travis ducked it, making the pan crash into the refrigerator full force, leaving behind a dent.

“You’re so paying for that.” Cameron said laughing. She turned back to the eggs and smiled. Mark like his eggs scrambled, and a great idea occurred to her. “TP. Grab that little white tube of green shit.” Cam said. Travis got up and looked around for the tube, but he found it quiet quickly. He read the tube and smiled.

“Wasabi? Isn’t that like deadly?” Travis asked handing it to Cameron. She pushed the contents into the egg, covering it up with the yellow part. It looked like there was nothing there.

“Well if you chew, then yes. You’ll probably die. But if you like swallow it one whole, it’s bareable. My friends were always like OMG when I ate the whole goop of wasabi and didn’t really have any expressions of pain on my face. Dumbasses didn’t know the secret.” Cam explained. “But Steve-O is the all time champ with the wasabi thing. He snorted this shit up. But do you think we should film Mark as he puts some chili on to his plate and like spicy things?”

“Hell yeah. I bet he is going to cry!” Travis said overly excited.

“Oh yeah!” Cam laughed.

So they finished up the breakfast and placed it out on the table and sat down, starting to eat and not acting suspicious. Mark came down with a towel around his head. Travis and Cameron burst out laughing.

“Dude, why the hell do you need a towel?” Travis wondered.

“Cuz I washed my hair.”

“You mean head.” Travis said with an evil grin. Mark kicked him hard under the table.

“Quit it!” Cameron chuckled. “Let’s eat!”

Travis and Cameron exchanged glances, and waited eagerly for Mark to spice up the already deadly eggs. He cut it up slowly and carefully. Cam and Travis waited impatiently and eagerly. To slow down the whole thing, Mark’s phone went off. It was a business call from Knoxville. Cam and Travis leaned back in the chair frustrated. Travis gave her a pleading look, indicating that he wanted to see Mark’s reaction.

Cameron nodded at him and grabbed her phone, from her oversized dark green hoodie. She quickly texted Knoxville, and told him to knock it off, she was in the process of making some footage with Travis. Johnny didn’t message, but Mark hung up soon after Cam sent the text.

“So let’s eat.” Travis said with a grin, as he clapped his hands together. Cam smiled and started to eat up her breakfast. Travis was watching Mark intently as he took the first bite. He chewed slowly and eyed Travis cautiously.

“What the hell are you…” Mark ash he chewed on his bite. He suddenly stopped and his face started to turn red. His eyes bulged out as he realized what was in the food. Travis was just grinning looking at his phone, as he was recording everything. Cam was bursting out beside him as Mark ran out the room screaming at the two of them.

“Mark! You left your towel here!” Cameron yelled after him, trying not to burst out laughing. Travis stopped recording the video and high fived Cameron.

“We’re a good team.” He said turning to his food and starting to eat it.

“You bet.” Cameron said still laughing.

The two of them finished their breakfast and cleaned up the dishes. At this point, Mark was STILL in the bathroom trying to get the taste out of his mouth. Travis started the dishwasher and turned to Cameron, with a huge grin spread across his face.

“I have a plan for today. More of a date actually.” He stated.

“You mean like only us two?” Cameron asked raising her eyebrows. This would actually be their first official date. Usually there was a huge group of people around with them, so they never really had any privacy. It kinda sucked, but things would be different now.

“Yeap.” Travis said with a smile. “So go upstairs and get ready.”

“Sir, yes Sir!” Cameron said pulling herself out straight and saluting Travis, before running up the stairs. She smiled to herself hearing Travis laugh at her reaction.

In a few minutes Cameron grabbed her jacket and was hurrying out the door with Travis. Mark was on a mad rampage because of the wasabi prank, so Cam and Travis were happy if they could get out of the place before Mark gets them.

They walked down the cold street. It was so cold, that it could’ve snowed any minute. Cameron shivered.

“Jesus! How cold can it get?! I mean it isn’t even Thanksgiving yet!” Cam growled pissed.

“Well… you kinda slept through thanksgiving… and Halloween. It’s the end of November.” (I know that really isn’t possible… but just go along with this.)

“Wow… and ya’ll missed it?”

“Well…” Travis seemed a bit guilty about this. “We all had like a mini dinner thing back at the hospital and we went out for like an hour to party. But it couldn’t really be called a party. No one had fun…”

“I’m glad ya’ll got out!” Cam said with a small smile. “But it sucks I ruined it for all of you.”

“Oh my God, Cameron!” Travis said stopping. He looked at her with disbelief. She was the one in a coma, from this dude who they going against tomorrow, and she is blaming herself for the whole situation.

“To make it up to you I’m going to plan the best Christmas party y’all ever had!” Cameron said leaning against Travis. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her as they walked down the road.

“Why do you want to be so nice?” Travis asked.

“I feel guilty… So I try to make things up to all you guys.”

Travis smiled and continued walking down the road. They were nearly at the place.

“And by the way Mr. Pastrana… where are you planning to go?” Cam asked.

“For starters as far away from Mark. And then it’s surprise.” Travis said.

“Come on!!!” Cam said annoyed.

“Nope!” Travis laughed. His cheery mood soon faded when the cameras showed up.

Cameron looked up when she heard people yelling her name. She smiled seeing that Travis choose the bungee jump place for their first date. Her smile faded, when she saw Travis’ grim expression. He definitely didn’t enjoy the fact of the media showing up.

“What’s wrong?” Cam asked, stopping on the other end of the road. Luckily the light was red, so the paparazzi couldn’t make it over. So they just stuck with the pictures, which led to the really annoying constant flashes.

“I just wanted this to be like the two of us.” Travis said in a sad and ashamed voice.

“Aww.” Cam was so touched by Travis’ reaction. “Come on! Let’s give them a show!” Cam said holding Travis’ hand and running ahead.

As soon as they reached the other side, they were attacked by various questions about their relationship, the court case coming up and what they were doing at this place together. Travis and Cameron both thought that it was okay to answer that question. It also my make the others forget about the other two types of questions being yelled out.

“Well Travis planned this as a date. But since there are more people here we might as well just put on a show!” Cam said to the cameras. Travis smiled and led the way in. He called in last night about closing the place down, so it should’ve been just the two of them. But someone must’ve spilt the beans, and now they have a bunch of new friends. He just hoped that the part he planned for the rest of the afternoon would work out better.

The plan was to do a double jump. This was Travis’ first time bungee jumping. Cameron said it was the best feeling in the world. So he wanted to share that feeling with her. So Travis and Cam walked up to the platform and geared up.

“This is like first time sex for the junkies.” Travis laughed to the cameras and jumped off the platform with Cameron.

“So what do you think about this?” Cameron asked as they were hanging upside down, being pulled back up to the platform.

“Amazing. That was so fun!”

“Told ya! You look cute with your hair hanging like the other way round.” Cam laughed kissing Travis quickly.

“So you gonna put on a show?” Travis asked with a cheeky grin.

“Oh yeah!” Cameron laughed as they got on the platform. She wrapped her hands around Travis’ neck and started a steamy make out session. The paparazzi went from crazy to freaking ecstatic! They cheered them on and snapped enough pictures to last for a century. Cameron pulled away from Travis and looked at the Cameras. “Can we get our privacy now?”

Luckily they all left with that. Travis and Cameron paid the guy and started to head home.

“So don’t think that was all that was planned for the date.” Travis said as they entered the house.

“Oh.” Cameron said with a sneaky grin.

“Yeah. Oh is right.” Travis laughed. “I want you to go up and stay in your room. Don’t peak or anything!”
“Okay babe.” Cameron chuckled, kicking her boots off and heading upstairs….