Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Judgement Day.

Day one.

The day started off just peachy. It was a huge mistake to fall asleep in the living room. The whole situation meant a great revenge from Mark. Everything was on his side. It had snowed the night before, so Mark took the advantage of the natural circumstances and grabbed a bucket, filling it up with snow.

Travis and Cameron were still sleeping on the beanbags, so Mark just marched up there and poured the bucket of snow on them. Cam and Travis jumped out in shock, not knowing what just happened. After that incident, everyone just got breakfast ready and got changed for the first day…

The court itself went by in a blur. All that Cameron remembered was getting in and sitting down beside the two lawyers. There was some question answering for sure, but if anyone asked her what happened, she would not be able to answer. She was physically there but mentally she was locked away somewhere.

Once they got home, Cameron avoided everyone and went straight to bed.

Day 2.

Mark and Travis had to drag Cameron out of the bed. Her intentions were not to go to that place again. All she wanted to do was lay around in her bed and forget everything. Agter about 20 minutes of nagging, she finally got up and pulled on some formal clothes to get to there.

Just like yesterday, things passed in a blur. Cameron was still afraid of Tony. He was staring at her during the whole thing in a sick sadistic way. It was painful and angering to see especially for Travis and Mark. Travis sat through the whole thing with his fist clenched tightly. If looks could kill, Tony would be dead over and over again. Travis was giving him the ultimate death glare.

On the way home, Travis didn’t say much to Cameron. It did not feel like a good time for a conversation. Things took a quick U turn as they turned the corner to Cam’s apartment. Everyone who was important to Cameron was there. A lot of people… mainly all the guys that were in Dubai.

That night they talked about things, and it seemed like Cameron got up enough will and bravery to go and get rid of Tony…

Day 3.

The pep talk from last night really did seem to help Cameron. She walked in front of the judge with a new found self confidence and a refreshed goal. She remembered everything they asked her, and her answer. She did everything she could to get rid of Tony.

Her newly found personality seemed to scare him, and he was the one that seemed to be out of there. The judge was still indecisive, which annoyed everyone. Inside and outside the building. Mark didn’t go inside this time. Instead, he was outside with a megaphone, urging the crowd that had gathered to get Tony in jail. It was like a huge ass protest, and Mark seemed to be enjoying himself. So Travis had to text him from time to time, to tell him about the ongoing inside, and Mark would tell the decisions to the fans outside.

This day was probably the longest…

Day 4.

Cameron’s eagerness did not fade over night. She was the first one up, making a normal breakfast for Travis, who’s been the only one crashing in her apartment. Mark left to give them some privacy ;] … and he also wanted his fair share of sleep.

So Cameron was in the kitchen getting some waffles out when Travis stumbled in. He was glad to see that his girlfriend was back to her normal state. They had a couple of hours to kill, so they started to plan out the amazing Christmas event. Their decision was to have it at Travis’ place for a change. It was going to be one big dinner at a local restaurant, and then a normal gift session before everyone heads home.

Travis and Cam started to walk to the courthouse hand in hand finally happy a little anyway. The crowd was there again, with Mark yelling random ass things into megaphone. They cheered when they saw Cameron and Travis. The cameras attacked them with various questions. That was a no-no. Everyone said that there was no answering to the media. Travis put a hand around Cameron protectively and made way with his other hand. He was acting like a body guard.

Today Cam was even more eager to get to the end of this. It really seemed like it worked. By the end of that day the judge said that tomorrow will be the day every one finds out what will happen! Cam and the others left the place ecstatic!

Day 5. Judgment day.

Cam rolled over in bed and felt a lump beside her. She smiled remembering Travis was staying at her place. Cam opened her eyes to see a warm pair of brown ones watching her.

“Hey.” she said softly.

“Morning. Can’t wait to get this over with. Can you imagine I’ll be like normal tomorrow?” Cam squealed happily. Travis chuckled and closed his eyes again.

“Well babe. You’re never going to be normal with me in your life.” he laughed.

“It isn’t like I’m very normal. You just made me more abnormal.”

“Okay. Let’s just get some food and then get to the courthouse.” Travis said jumping out of bed and pulling on some clothes and running downstairs. Cam groaned and pushed herself out of bed following him down. She wiped her eyes on her PJs sleeves and yawned. “Fine! I’ll make breakfast today.” Travis said happily. In a few seconds Travis had cereal ready.

“And your culinary skills flash again!” Cam laughed.

“Jeez! You’re not gonna be grateful are you woman!” Travis chuckled over a mouthful, making some cereal fall out of his mouth. Cameron started laughing so hard, she fell off the stool. Travis just laughed harder at her fall.

“Come on Wonder Boy… we should get going.” Cam said looking at her clock.

They both got changed. Cameron pulled on one of her nicer clothes yet again. It consisted of some black high heels, black skirt, a white shirt and a black jacket on top.

Travis was already waiting downstairs when Cam started to go down. He whistled seeing her.

“You know… I’m kinda sad this thing is over…” he admitted, as he locked up the door.

“Oh I wanna heat this.” Cam said realizing that he only meant it as a joke.

“Babe. You look great in heels and miniskirts.” Travis smiled swinging an arm around her shoulder.

“Oh gee… Thanks.” Cameron laughed. “But just wait until the summer. I’m freezing my ass off in this shit!”

They got to the courthouse and were greeted with the usual cheering. The media attacked again, but they got in quickly. Then came the long wait.

Cam was just sitting there, trying to act calm, but inside she was madly nervous. The judge came in finally…

He just took a seat. Slammed that huge ass hammer down a couple of times.

“Life sentence. Case closed.” and with that he left. Cameron’s jaws dropped. It took him four words to end this mayhem. The next thing she knew was Travis’ lips on hers. She grinned into the kiss and pulled away.

“Party at McGee’s!” Cam yelled as they walked out. The whole crowd started cheering, and the lights started flashing.

Finally now that everything is over and done with, Cameron can have a normal life with her family, friends and Travis :]