Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Super X-MAS Jumbo Pack.

“Everything is set!” Debby yelled up at Travis.

“Nearly done up here Mom!” Travis yelled back. “Cam! How are the lights on the roof?”

“Good babe! I nearly fell of three times!” Cam yelled back, causing Travis to chuckle.

Two days passed since court. One of them days were spent with sleeping after the huge ass party everyone had at McGee’s. Now all the Peyton’s were going to spend Christmas at Travis’ house, which they were decorating. Robert was downstairs playing Monopoly with Audrina’s children, Jack and Heather. Debby was in the kitchen cooking and starting to get the gingerbread houses done. Travis was decorating the rooms upstairs while Cameron was the only small one that can get on the roof and set the lights up. She was actually done in no time. Mark, Audrina and Brian went out to buy a big Christmas tree while Marie and Jonathan left to get some more decorations and ingredients.

Travis poked his head out the window and looked down to see Cameron carrying the ladder back to the garage. Travis smirked evilly as an idea occurred to him. He grabbed some snow from the windowpane and rolled it up into a big snowball. He smiled and waited for Cam to be directly under him. Once she was a few steps away from that, he dropped the snowball, which landed right on her head.

“Who the… Travis!” She screamed annoyed as she ruffled her hair to get the snow out.

“Sorry! Couldn’t resist!” Travis said as he tried to stop laughing, but it was such a funny sight it was hard to do so. Cameron huffed and grabbed the ladder standing it up against the house, nearly hitting Travis on the head with it. She scooped up some snow, and hurried up the ladder, dumping the snow in his face. He made a grunting noise, before shaking his head to get the snow off. Cameron laughed at his scrunched up face.

“Woah… that look doesn’t mean you’re up to any good.” Cam noted looking at Travis’ grin. Travis just nodded his head eagerly and jumped on Cameron, making the ladder fall back down! They landed in the snow covered bushes.

“Oh shit it’s cold!” Travis said remembering he was only wearing a t-shirt. Cameron smiled and dumped a bunch of snow down his t-shirt. Travis yelped up as the cold hit him, and through his shirt off.

“Woot! That’s the way to do it Pastrana!” Cameron cheered, laughing her ass off as Travis ran back to the house half naked. Cameron stood up placed the ladder back in the shed, which was surprisingly empty. Cameron took in the one in a lifetime sight and walked back to the house.

She sighed as she entered the warm house, and pulled her winter stuff off, and piled them on the heater to dry. There was laughing coming from the living room, so she decided to see what was going on. Cam leaned against the doorframe and watched as Travis coached the kids what to do in the simple game of Monopoly so they could beat Robert.

“Ha! We win! We win! We win!” Travis chanted with the kids as he danced around the table happily. Robert was a bit angry at how he just lost to two little kids. He just got up, glared at Travis and whacked him on the head before leaving the room grumbling. Cam laughed and walked up to Travis, wrapping her arms around his neck, Travis grinned and placed his hands on her waist.

“Sh! Auntie Cam and Tall-Man are going to kiss!” Heather said shushing her little brother. Cam laughed and looked at the little children.

“Nope. Auntie Cam and Tall-Man are going to chase you two and tickle you till you poop!” Cam squealed and started to run after them with Travis.

The kids ran into the kitchen. Debby had a bag of flour in her hands. The kids bumped into her nearly knocking the flour out of her hands. Cam caught it just in time and gave it back to Debby. “Get them Tall-Man!” Cam yelled after the still shirtless Travis happily.

“It feels like there are four children in this house.” Debby laughed.

“The more the merrier!” Cameron said in a sing-song voice. Debby just smiled as she continued making her famous cookies. “Those smell really good!” Cam stated eyeing the cookies. She reached out and was about to grab one when Debby slapped her hands away.

“Not until everyone gets home!” she chuckled. Cameron huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, starting to act like she’s been offended. “Come on Cam! You’ll be able to eat up as soon as everyone gets back!”

“I better start making some calls telling them to hurry up!” Cam laughed jogging out the room to find Travis and the kids. She followed the shrieking laughter coming from upstairs. She found them quickly. “Did they poop yet?”

“Not yet but I think we’re nearly there!” Travis said tickling Heather and Jack.

“Ple-ple-ple-ple-ple-please St-t-t-t-t-op!!!” The kids said between their laughter.

“Okay. I think that is enough.” Cam laughed jumping on Travis’ back and pulling them off the kids, who scurried out the room. “You did good Tall-Man. Just like you’re going to do in that jump off yours!” Cam encouraged. She took every chance to encourage Travis that he is going to make that jump he practices for in all his spare time. He was starting to have second thoughts so Cameron really felt it was her time to help him out. “Plus… if you do get in the water, Pontius would be glad to drag you out. And I’ll be waiting around on a jet-ski so Don’t worry… Be happy.” Cam sang that last part.

“Thanks Babe.” Travis said kissing her lips quickly.

“Better put something on or you’ll get sick or something… don’t want that happening.” Cam said drumming on his bare stomach with her hands. Travis got up and pulled on a large hoodie before walking out the room with Cameron.

“Your mom’s cookies looks soo delicious!” Cam stated as they walked down to the living room.

“I know. Just wait until you taste them… Oh man… I think we need to water the Twig.” Travis said stopping in the middle of the room and just staring at the twig thing on the table.

“I’ll get a cup.” Cam offered, patting Travis stomach. She walked in the kitchen and filled up the cup with some water, before going back to the living room and pouring the contents of the cup on the twig.

“Wait!” Travis said putting his hands up. “I’ve got an idea!” with that he sprinted out the room, yelling for his dad.

“Okay.” Cameron said confused. She walked back into the kitchen and placed the cup in the sink. She hopped on the counter and watched as Debby loaded up the last set of cookies.

“Wooh. Finally done with today’s share of cookies.” She said wiping her forehead.

“Do you want a cup of hot coco?” Cam asked, realizing that Debby was exhausted.

“That would be lovely.” Debby said sitting down on the stool. Cam hopped of the counter and started walking around, getting the mug of hot coco ready. “I’m so glad everything is over with Tony.”

“Yeah. It’s a relief. And everything is over because of your son!” Cam said waiting for the things to boil. Debby just smiled.

“I’m really happy he found a girl like you.” Debby said quietly. Cam went red at that comment.

“You’re son is great Debby.” Cam smiled, not knowing what to say.

“You’re both great. Now get me that hot coco!” She chuckled wiping her eyes. Cam thought she was on the verge of tears. She handed her the hot coco and she sipped it down. They talked about what gifts they got for who and some other random stuff. Cam heard the front door shut, so she realized that Travis has returned.

“I think you should come see what Travis is up to.” Cam laughed walking out the kitchen.

“Babe! Look at my piece of perfection!” He said motioning to the Twig. There was a bright red Christmas ball hanging from it. Cameron and Debby burst out laughing. It was adorable. Cameron could imagine a smile on the Twigs face. Travis seemed to be overly proud of his work and took a picture. “I’m so updating this to Twitter!” he laughed.

“I’ll get the laptop and call the others and see how the tree is coming.” Cam said. She dialed her borthers number as she walked back in the room with the laptop in hand. Travis plopped down on the couch smiling, humming a Christmas song under his breath and getting on to twitter.

“We’re on our way!” Mark said as soon as he picked up.

“Okay. What does the tree look like.”

“One word. Hu-mun-gus. BIG!” Mark laughed happily.

“Good! Just hurry up so I can have some of the cookies!” Cam chuckled before hanging up. She sat down next to Travis and watched what he was doing. After five minutes they were having a completion on Travis super mega nitro jump game thing. Whoever could go further gets to open gifts first. Cam sucked for it was the first time she ever played it so Travis beat her.

“I get my gift first!” He exclaimed happily.

“Oh yes you do.” Cameron said with an evil grin.

The plan with the whole gift thing was that after the lunch, everyone goes their own way. The only ones that will actually be at Travis’ place giving gifts and all are the Peyton’s and the Pastrana’s. Cam started to think about one of the gift she got for Travis and could help but smile. It was a rather funny and stupid one but everyone is going to have a blast.

Mark and the other barged into the house loudly, caring a massive tree.

“We’re here!” Mark hollored as he set the tree down right in the middle of the entrance. Cam crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at her extremely pleased twin brother. “What? TP said he wanted a big tree and I got the biggest one they had!”

“Yes. And you also managed to nearly break the top off…” Cam stated pointing at the top of the tree. It was indeed lopsided, so Mark couldn’t deny it. “Smooth bro.” Cam grinned seeing that she had won this one yet again. Mark just rolled his eyes, and carried the tree to the living room, where Travis was still admiring the Twig. “Come on Babe! Work some of you magic on the big tree now!” Cameron laughed pulling Travis up the couch. Robert and Debby just joined them carrying two big boxes, which had X-MAS DECORATIONS written on it in a big and scruffy handwriting.

Cameron took the big box from Debby and set it down on the floor next to the Christmas tree, which the guys were trying to stable. Cam dug through the box and smiled seeing some decorations which Travis made when he was younger. She laughed a little seeing a picture of Travis when he was younger. He looked so sweet. She thought about the things a little and realized what a kid Travis really is today too. He barely changed!

“We got some decorations!” Marie and Jonathan said entering the house with lots and lots and lots of shopping bags. Cam jumped up and hugged her parents. She grabbed the shopping bags out of their hand and grinned. She peaked inside and saw all the snow sprays and lights for the outside of the house and of course the shed.

So the group got to work. Since Travis wanted to decorate the shed, so he , Robert and Cameron grabbed the lights and went out to work on that. Debby and Audrina were decorating the big Christmas tree, while Mark and Brian were using the various snow sprays and gold/silver ones to get some stuff on the windows with the kids.

It took them about an hour to get around everything done. The shed was lighting up like a Christmas tree, they even had spare lights to put up on the big foampit! There was only a patch of light pissing on the roof, but Cameron asked everyone to leave that place empty. That is where one of her gifts will go for Travis. Everybody knows about it and is keeping it a secret from Travis, who is starting to be bothered by that fact.

“Come on Babe!!!! That part of the roof is ugly and not… lighty.” Travis said annoyed as he crossed his arms over his chest like an annoyed kid.

“Travis I think it looks great!” Cam insisted with a thinking face as she looked at the obvious empty spot on the roof.

“Are you blind?! It’s empty!” Travis shrieked in a high voice pointing both arms at the empty spot. Cameron thought he would do that. She had a great plan to distract him from the damned empty spot on the roof. She leaned up and kissed him softly.

“Just ignore it and come inside! You’ll see what goes up there!” she said giving him another kiss.

“Fine! But it’s damn ugly!” Travis mumbled shoving his hands deep inside the pocket of his jeans.

“Travis! Have some respect for the house!” Cam chuckled walking inside and dumping her hat and gloves on the heater again.

“ I respect the house! Just not that small unlighty part in the middle of the roof!” Tarvis laughed dumping his scarf down and walking into the living room. Cam rolled her eyes and walked in after him. Everybody was bunched up in the living room arguing over something. Travis plopped down on the beanbag, and Cameron joined him.

“What’s the commotion?” Cam asked Travis quietly. She got a shrug as a reply.

“No that movie sucks!” Mark said annoyed.

“What are you guys arguing about?” Travis asked.

“What Christmas movie we should watch.” Audrina said. “Mark wants to watch Where the fuck is Santa?! but we want to watch Surviving Christmas.”

“Well problem solved. Put them in a hat and pull one out and that is the movie we’ll watch. The kids are already asleep anyway so it isn’t like they’ll know what Bam-Bam did on his previous Christmas.” Cam laughed. Travis got up to get a hat. He returned quickly and put the two nominated DVDs in it.

“Fine… But I’m going to pull!” Mark insisted.

“No cuz you’ll cheat!” Cam slapped his hands away.

“Let one of the parents pull!” Travis suggested, turning to the group of real adults, who sat on the couch quietly.

“I’ll pull!” Marie said giving Travis a glare. He wasn’t her favorite person on the world but she was grateful towards him. She really appreciated the fact that he helped her daughter get over a hard part of her life. So Marie gave him a little credit, but still disliked him.

Cam glared at her mother and mouthed BE NICE! Marie just rolled her eyes and looked away to pull out a DVD. “And the winner is… Drum roll please!!” Marie said not pulling the DVD out of the hat fully. Cam and Mark started to drum their fingers on the edge of the table. “Where the F-WORD is Santa!”

Audrina and Brian groaned loudly. They had a really weak stomach. The others had their fare share with blood and broken bones so they were more trained and could manage barfing, farting and other disgusting things. Cameron was thrilled that that was the movie they got. She and Mark were in this movie and they never saw it, hence the fact Mark wanted to watch it so badly. It was really fun filming it. The twins joined up the Dudesons and met Bam on the train and followed them to find Santa. Cam was actually the mastermind alongside Bam who woke everyone up. It was a great trip.

“I better get the bucket.” Cam laughed walking off to get a bucket incase anyone’s stomach decided to let out dinner.

They watched the movie and Audrina and Brian’s stomach did give up. The parents were mainly scolding everyone on how they could have such weird friends and they commented on Bam’s actions pretty frequently. Not all of them liked the movie but they were happy to spend some time with each other.

“Night guys!” Travis said shutting his bedroom door behind him. Cam was already in bed waiting reading a magazine.

“So tired! The house turned out really pretty no?” Cam asked throwing the magazine away. Travis jumped in beside her.

“Yes. Except that unlighty spot!” he said.

“Oh my God just drop the unlighty spot!” Cameron chuckled “Or you’re on your own tonight!”

“Subject dropped!” Travis said eagerly kissing Cameron.

Christmas Eve

Today was the day that everyone will have lunch together at the local restaurant. Everyone decided on lunch so it will be shorter and easier to sort out, so they can have dinner with family and things. Cameron told everyone to bring the gifts and they’ll open it there. Cam was wearing

Mark was loading up a couple of pitbike on the back of the truck so if their ADD kicks in they can go and have some fun. Cam pulled on her Santa hat and pulled on her coat, before running outside and joined the others in the warm car. Travis stepped on the gas as soon as she was in and took way to the restaurant.

Cam sat down beside Travis and smiled. Everyone ordered their food and ate up, taking random pictures of everyone during the food and all. Of course Travis and the others couldn’t manage to sit still so they got out and rode around for a little while. Travis even got the rally car out there and he did a little practice. Cam skipped out on riding, but she did get in the car with Travis. She even snapped a couple of pictures of him driving. It was fun. So the group spent around an hour and a half outside, before going back in for dessert and the present time.

“Guys! Get the presents out!” Cam said as she walked back in the room, her heels clanking on the hardwood floor.

“Let’s go in like around the table.” Bam suggested.

That is how it went. Cam got some crazy gifts. She got a weird painting from Bam. Travis gave her a candy bra and a electronic board which goes on the back of the car. It was really neat because she can get any message on it for the driver that is behind her. Great way to start a road rage. She also got a toilet seat which lights up and all kinds off stupid and funny things. No one really took this seriously, so everyone just laughed as they took pictures of the events. It was the last present and it was from Cam to Travis. Everyone waited eagerly to see what she got him.

“So. Travis. I think this will help you in the future.” Cameron said dead serious. She handed a small box. The group actually went silent thinking that it was serious. Cam was trying to cover up her already red face. It is harder to not laugh. Yet another easier said than done thing.

“Aw thanks Babe.” Travis said ripping of the wrapping. He found the card and started to read it out loud.

“To Travis,

May this help you with in life.

From: Cameron.”

Everyone looked at Cameron with a confused look on their faces.

“Just open the box.” Cameron said barely audibly, fearing that if she said it any louder than she’d start laughing. Travis opened the box and pulled out a box of Viagra. He burst out laughing.

“Why do you think I need help?” he asked after the crowd started to calm down from their laughing fits.

“Jeez Travis. You hurt your balls a lot of times.” Cameron laughed again.

“Hahaha.” Travis said giving her a kiss. “Let’s get going.”

They finished up and got in their cars to go home. Now it was time for Travis’ real surprise. He was not expecting it. Cam just ahd to check if they were ready with it. She grabbed her cellphone and dialed Bam’s number.

“Hey! It’s Cam. Is Glomb done with it?”

“Yeap. It’s ready and running. Looks great.” Bam said. “Get you asses over here.” he hung up with that.

Mark pulled up in the driveway about five minutes later. Cam cursed to herself as she saw that everything was dark. She opened the door and got out eyeing the unlighty spot on the roof. It was supposed to be working. Suddenly, everything got lighter as Glomb probably noticed that they arrived and turned the 199 sign on. It was a custom made one. The last 9 had a removable Santa hat on it to give it that Christmasy feeling, but it can be used all year round.
“Oh my God! This is awesome! My roof is not ugly anymore!”