Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Plane.

Jolene yawned next to Cam on the plane. The day before everyone did some last minute, hard core practice, so everyone, even the people who did not practice just helped out, were all exhausted. Cam, however, was full of energy as usual. One bottle of red bull did magic to her.

“Come on sleepy! Get up!” Cam said nudging Jolene and snapping a picture of her friend in the seat next to her. The nitro guys took up a whole row of seats. Travis and Sherri up front in the double seats behind them were Greg, Cam, Jolene, Andy, Erik, Jim and Tommy right next to the window. Mark, Audrina, Brian, Jack, Heather and the Peyton parents will be coming down to LA on a later plane.

( Yes… weird plane ha? Go along with it please :]

“Fine! Just let me sleep for an hour. And then I’ll … be awake.” Jolene groaned. Andy, Erik, Travis, Jim and Sherri were all asleep. Cam groaned slamming her head back against the headrest.

“I’m awake.” Greg laughed eyeing the air hostess. “I need something to drink.”

“Special ... I hope you’re not thinking about alcohol. I had enough of drunken asses for a month.” Cameron said closing her eyes in frustrating. She let her mind travel back to the party a few days ago. The rental car she got the guys home was filled with puke. It wasn’t the best idea to use that car, but they did get a lot of good footage with her arguing with the owner. The argument nearly went into a big ass fist fight. Johnny and Tremaine were very happy for the footage. They were definitely psyched when Cam agreed to do Jackass 3, so she was always on the lookout for good footage.

“No worries. I just wanted some juice anyway.”

“Right. I’ll get that for you.” Cameron said getting up and walking up to the hostess. “I’m sorry but could I have some orange juice? In like a bottle… or box or something?”

“Sure!” The hostess said a bit confused leaning down and opening the last hatch of the rolling food cupboard. Of course she had the smile plastered across her face. She handed Cameron a 2 liter bottle of orange juice and two cups. “Could you be please remain seated, for the plane is about to take off.”

“Of course.” Cameron said seriously walking back to her seat. She handed Greg the bottle and sat down beside him, buckling herself in. “You know what I hate most about plane rides?”

“What?” Greg said placing the bottle in the pouch on the seat in front of him.

“The smiles.” Cameron said. “I mean sure… it is good to make people feel comfortable and all. But come on! I bet if the plane is like about to crash land or something they’d still be like … all smiles and all.”

Greg let out a loud laugh making the seat shake. Cameron giggled at his reaction. Greg was really cool to hang around with. He could really listen when needed, but he was fun, fun, fun to hang around with. Greg grabbed the bottle again to get a drink. The bottle got stuck so he started to yank it a little. When he finally got it out, Sherri turned back from the seats and glared at Greg.

“If you touch my seat again I’ll so injure you!” she hissed at Greg slumping back into the chair before Greg could even answer her. He looked over at Cameron and a smiled curved onto his lips. Cam was already trying not to burst out laughing. Luckily the plane starting to roll stopped them from the sudden out burst.

“So ... what you wanna do?” Cam asked when the plane was flying normally now. Greg stretched and let his arms fall down with a loud thud.

“I have no clue. I hate plane rides. So boring and looooong.” Cam groaned. “Maybe we should go skydiving.”

“… That’d be fun. Get me a parachute and another plane ticket and we can do it.” Greg laughed in an unserious tone. “Wanna draw on the others and then take pictures of them?”

“And then upload them to the website?” Cam asked taking the whole thing up a notch. She lifted her hand up for a high five. Greg slammed his hand into her and got up to get a sharpie from someone’s bag. Cameron quickly went to check if everyone was asleep for sure. Greg gave her a sharpie and she went to business.

Greg drew all over Sherri’s face writing some not-so-friendly things about her. Cameron did the same on Travis’ face with some nicer comments. Greg painted all of Jim’s face, while Cameron wrote I’M A DOUCHE BAG all over Andy. Jolene and Erik got the nicest comments, due to the Sharpies already running out. But they still got a nice amount of ink on their face.

“If they get ink poisoning … it is NOT my fault.” Greg laughed with a little snort.

“Listen in school boy. You only get ink poisoning if it gets into your bloodstream. Your skin does not absorb it. Only if you like cut yourself and put ink in your cut.” Cameron said. “I hope they did not have any cuts.”

“To late now dude.” Greg laughed putting his sharpie away. Cameron handed Greg her sharpie and then grabbed her camera and took pictures of everyone in all angles. She then smiled walking over to Greg. She handed him the camera and hugged his neck.

“One picture of my oh-so-cool buddy in evil schemes.” Cameron laughed kissing his cheek and looking at the camera. Greg put on a please grin and snapped the picture. He looked at the picture and laughed, as Cameron got her laptop out.

She started it up and hooked the camera on to it laughing at all the pictures. Soon she posted them onto her website. Cam laughed and looked over at Greg who was sleeping. Sighing she bit her bottom lip. Weak … was all that ran through her head. She decided to add another journal entry

She got to her website. It had a cow, a pig and a dog in the middle of the bright green background, which had a jackass logo on the top corner. If you move the mouse over the animals a link comes up. The cow takes you to BIOGRAPHY, the dog takes you to MEDIA and finally the pig takes you to BLOG.

She logged on to the chat room as well where anyone could ask her messages. She then went on to create her latest entry. The last entry she posted was right before she went off to the Pastrana compound. That one informed everyone about the X-Games bet and the bike thing. She was busy answering messages while typing up the new entry, but she soon got done with it.

>> Hey y’all! I’m currently on a plane to LA to compete in X-Games if some of you haven’t been keeping up. Everyone is asleep due to yesterday’s hard core practice so I am indeed the only one awake. -.-

Well about practice, I’ll let you in on a secret. Travis is a crazy bastard! In fact all the Nitro guys are! But they’re amazingly fun to hang around with. Well except now. They’re all sleeping clueless. Heheh. Yap. You read it right. Clueless (Check out the MEDIA to see what I’m talking about. My accomplice fell asleep too -.-) Also. You’ll be able to find some of the practice pics up there that Jolene took. It was amazing. I’ll pay to do that again. Travis is the most inspiring person out there, and his friends are amazing too! :]

Audrina’s birthday was a couple of days ago. ALL the footage that follows Audrina, Mark and myself can be watched right here! With sound!!! Heheh. As well as all the pics. All in MEDIA. Please just go and check out the MEDIA section to see what is up in my life, so I can stop rambling on and on about this now.

The people who won the contests to the X-Games event of MOI should’ve received my whereabouts, where we’ll meet and the three winners will join me to the X-Games. And yes I’ve been informed that one of them will meet me somewhere else. But I’m not going to let that leak so HA!

If you’re not out there you can tune in on ESPN. If you don’t have that channel AND you live in New York city, you can go down to my fave bar, McGee’s (No worries. I still am off alcohol) and you can tune in there. Make sure to say thank you to Burt McGee! He’s doing me a favor bitches!!

I love you all! You’re great keep all the messages and pictures up and all! I’ll keep you posted sometime after X-Games. But it might take a while. One thing for sure. I’ll be… frikkin tired!!

xxxx

Cam Peyton.

Cameron closed the laptop with that and put it away. She looked at the screen in front of her and decided to watch some of How I met your mother, before she soon fell asleep.

Travis opened his eyes and yawned. He got up and walked out stretching. He smiled looking at Cameron. She looked really peaceful sleeping and all. He stretched, and walked down to the toilets. He got in, did his business, and washed his hands. He looked in the mirror and fell back in shock. His face was covered in pink ink. He leaned closer to the mirror trying to figure out who it was that wrote all over him.

He laughed recognizing Cameron’s handwriting. He shook his head and started to wash it off. He walked back to his seat and nearly burst out laughing seeing everyone’s face. He saw Cameron stir and open her eyes. She looked up at him, with her eyebrows narrowed.

“Hey. I loved your messages.”

“Well. You looked funny while sleeping. It was a must do-do.” Cameron laughed stretching in her chair and then sitting up. “Greg helped out a lot.” Cameron cocked her head towards his sleeping cousin. Travis huffed looking at his cousin. Obviously he had a part in this with Cameron.

“Joy.” Travis groaned. “You know how long it took to wash this thing off!” Travis slapped her forehead playfully

“Hey! Don’t injure me before the event!” Cam slapped back, with the same amount of force. The slap fest went on until Cameron knocked Travis over onto the person on the other row.

“Excuse me but would you get off me!” the woman screeched. Travis looked down into the shimmering brown almost black eyes. He then slowly got up not taking his eyes of Cameron in front of him.

Cameron watched Travis study her. She didn’t know what to do. Her stomach started doing flip flops and butterflies. She swallowed trying to stop them with no use. This time … she knew it was not because of the plane or anything else. Cameron started to realize Travis was indeed leaving a mark on her. He was leaning down closer to her and Cameron was starting to get the idea on what he was about to do.

“Plane tag!” he yelled slapping her shoulder and running off towards the back of the plane. Cameron shook her head sadly and turned towards Travis, then Sherri, before running after the Wonder Boy that had her crushing on him.

Jolene sat up in her chair with her jaws dropped. Erik had the same expression. They looked at each other.

“… She’s crushing on him!” Jolene hissed quietly. Erik nodded his head and pointed at Jolene’s face.

“You’re scribbled on!” he whispered.

“So are you!” Jolene said. “I’m going to go and wash it off.” with that she got up and walked to the bathroom. She came back in a few minutes with a clear face. Erik walked back from the other toilet and smiled at Jolene with a clear face. “I think Cameron might stay around longer.”

“What, why?” Erik asked confused. “Not that I mind it. That’d actually be awesome! I always wanted to try base jumping with her.”

“I don’t know. But I think Travis has something up his sleeve. But I’ll tell you and the others later. This is a bit too open.” Jolene said shooting glares at the sleeping Sherri.

“Right.” Erik nodded sitting down and closing his eyes trying to fall asleep again. Jolene did the same too.