You Love Him? I Do. You Love Him? I Don't

Two.

The day just starts.

Willow Dawn Mason.
As she opened her eyes the outside of her window was still dark.
Slowly she reached for the clock and turned her alarm off.
It was two am. It was time to wake up.
Will slowly rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked to her left, just to find her little brother still asleep. He often climbed into her bed when he had had a nightmare.
As quiet as she was able to she stood up and went into the bathroom.
She took a shower and got herself ready. Then, without making a sound she kissed him goodbye and got out of the house.
It took her a while to get fully awake, but the cold helped her, while she walked through the empty streets towards the diner she was working at.
She walked really fast, because even though she walked that road every day again and again, it was still dark and quiet.
And she was only a girl, who was walking alone in the middle of the night.
It took her a while to get from her home to work, she had to walk almost half an hour to the small 24-hours opened restaurant.
Her feet were cold and her body tired, but that was just the way it went, every day.
She took one last breath and stepped through the the big glass-door into the restaurant.
It smelled like bacon and eggs. Even though it was just 3 am, there were still some crazy people which were able to eat something like that so early in the morning.
She was greeted by all the guests, which were familiar, cause they came here every morning.
It felt almost like comming home, a warm, well-known place.
"Will! Finally, I thought you were going to be late, again!" Sarah, the owner of the diner, said as she entered the kitched.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't make it earlier." Willow answered. She felt guilty because she had slept so long.
Well, the definition of 'long' is an other thing.
"You don't have to apologize, dear. It's okay. You should take a day off soon. You look horrible. How long did you sleep tonight?"
Sarah asked concerned. She felt like mother towards Willow. In her long, 67 years of life she had born 3 children. But as they grew up and left she felt so lonely. At least until Willow apeared and asked, almost begged for a job.
That poor thing had been working for a year at her diner now.
Will changed into her working cloths and got ready for the 5 hours of work she had to get through, before she could leave for school.