You Love Him? I Do. You Love Him? I Don't

Three.

The work really wasn’t that stressful, but still there was work to do. And it took her everything to fulfil the expectations of the costumers, because as the waiter and the cook it was really difficult to handle both. Normally there was an other waiter, but she quit and now it was only Willow. But doing both at once got her the double money.

Which meant: She’d been gone even sooner.

Gone out of this grey and monotone world into a bright and colourful world.

Around 8.45 a.m. the door opened and Sarah made her way to the counter. Finally.

Even though she was halt 15 minutes, she still made it. “Thanks, God.”, Willow whispered as she entered the changing room. She had to hurry, because now she had to run for school, the bust had left 10 minutes ago and school started at 9 am.

With a fast ‘Bye’ she ran out the door and immediately wanted to start running.

She wasn’t allowed to be late again. She just wasn’t.

But just as she turned around the corner she heard a loud honk.

A familiar sound. Her legs stopped as if there was a wall and her head spun around.

A black Opel Corsa made it’s way up to her and she just stood there, grinning like heaven send her a knight in shining amour. Or this time, it’s been a Opel Corsa with two doors. She ran around the car and got at the passenger seat.

“God! You’ve been my saviour. Again.” Willow smiled lightly as she let her tired body fall into the seat, causing it to snuggle up onto her body, making it warm and comfortable around her.

“Yeah, I know…” he laughed and started to drive.

They had 10 minutes for 7 miles. How was possible?

Well, actually it was. But not really legally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I'm sorry. Is even anynone reading this?