He's a Senior and I'm the Freaky Sophomore

He's A Senior and I'm The Freaky Sophmore Chapter 2

The rest of the week was uneventful.
I would wait for the bus to come every morning. I would talk to Lucy on the way to school; Thursday was her birthday so I made her cupcakes.
At school Josh would meet me at my locker and walk to all of my classes. At lunch he would sit with me sometimes, when he would his friends would glare at me. Except for the guy I bumped into on the first day of school. I think his name was Matt, anyway, I realized he was staring at me sometimes.
Anyway Josh and I would go to the library and hangout there.
After school I would catch the bus and hang out at home.
On Friday Josh invited me to the football game. I told him I would go because I didn’t want to be home alone.
My father was working all night and my mom and a fashion show in England.
When it was time for the game I rod my bike to school.
It looked like the whole school was there. The marching band was playing and the crowd was cheering.
I found a seat on the bleachers and sat there. I looked for Josh on the field.
One of the players took off their helmet and it was Josh. He was looking for someone.
He looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back and mouthed ‘good luck’.

Josh’s Point Of View

After Violet said good luck I was called into the huddle. Then the game stared.
****
It was the end of the fourth quarter; we need one more touchdown to win the game.
I looked at the crowd where Violet was. She looked at the scoreboard with a worried face. Her purple eyes looked at me and I smiled at her, and ran onto the field with the rest of my team.
The game stared and Matt was looking for someone to throw the ball to.
I was open and he threw the ball to me, I caught and sprinted down the field, with seconds to go. I dodged everyone in my way. I could hear the crowd was shooting my name as I got closer and closer to the end zone. When I made the touchdown the crowd went wild.
My team mates lifted me on their shoulders. The cheerleaders ran onto the field kissing their boyfriends and chatting my name.
Once I was back on my feet Cloey crashed her lips with mine.
“I’ve never seen you play like that” she said.
“I was thinking of you” I lied.
I truth was I was thinking about Violet, I didn’t want to let her down.
Cloey kissed me again and went with the other cheerleaders.
Matt ran over to me and gave me a man hug.
“Nice game, bro”
“Good threw”
“We’re having the after party at my place and…hey, purple girl is here,”
“I know-”
“Did you invite her?”
“Yeah”
“Wow, later man. Remember party my place”
“Yeah,” I called after him.
I looked over at Violet and walked over to her. She saw me and meet me in the middle.
“Hey” she said once she was in front of me.
I smiled. “Hey”
“That was some game; do you always play like that?”
“Only when your there” I didn’t mean to say that.
She blushed. “Um, I’ll see you Monday”
“Yeah” I said as she walked to her bike.
I ran to the locker room and got dressed.
****
After an hour I got Cloey and went to Matt’s party.
The whole football team was there along with the cheerleader, fiends and random people.
Matt and his girlfriend, Maya, joined Cloey and I on the dance floor.
“Hey, Cloey did you see the purple eyed freak at the game” Maya asked as she danced with Matt.
I got angry when she called Violet ad freak.
Cloey laughed. “No, I bet she thinks she’s one of us or something,”
Matt laughed. “Josh invited her”
Cloey stopped dancing and glared at me. “You invited her?”
“Yeah,” I said as Cloey dragged me out side of Matt’s house.
“Okay, I don’t want to be the mean girlfriend here, but, you hanging out with the school weirdo needs to stop. Hanging out with her makes you look and if you look bad I look bad and I CAN’T look bad. You know I need to be one hundred percent perfect.”
“Cloey, she’s not a freak. She’s funny, interesting, fun, and smart. I bet if you got to know her you’ll think so too”
“Yeah right, get to know her? That’s social suicide. I bet she listens to All Time High, Fall In Boy, and Green World”
“You mean All Time Low, Fall In Boy and Green Day”
She gasped. “You know those bands; do you also know Panic at the Hip Hop and Blink – 128?”
“Panic at the Disco and Blink 182, and she does listen to those bands as do I”
She crossed arms in front of her chest. “Well, her or me?”
“What?”
“Her or me?”
“Her”
“WHAT?!”
“I choose Violet”
“You know her name?”
“Yes”
“Well, fine, we are done. And don’t even think about me taking your sorry self back” she huffed as she walked back in the house.
I went to my car and drove home, what a night.

Violet’s Point Of View

The day when my grandmother was coming was taking to long. My mom said she was coming on Wednesday.
Over the past week I realize I would think of Josh more. I was also growing to like Lucy too.
****
Finally after weeks of waiting it was finally Wednesday and the end of school.
I raced out of my last class and ran to my locker, where Josh was.
“Hey Josh” I said opening my locker and grabbed my books.
“Bye Josh” I said running off.
“Whoa, where’s the fire?”
“I got to get home”
“Oh right, it’s Wednesday”
“Yeah”
“Well, I’ll give you a ride”
“Don’t you have football?”
“Couch is sick, let’s go”
We walked to his car, well; I was a head of him.
I saw Lucy and waved to her, she sees me and waves back.
Josh led me to his car which was a pretty nice car.
“Nice car” I said once I got in.
“Thanks” he said starting it up the car.
“Where do you live?”
“Henderson Avenue third house”
“Okay. Why are you so excited about your grandmother?”
“She has purple eyes too, she’s the only one in my family that understands me”
“Cool”
Josh and I talked about random things until he pulled up to my house.
“Thanks Josh, you’re an awesome friend”
“No problem, I’ll take you to school tomorrow”
“Okay, see ya” I said running to my front door.
I opened the front door. “Grandma?”
“Grandma?” I called again.
I saw my mom sitting in the living. “Hey mom, where’s grandma? Mom what’s wrong, why are you crying?”
She got up and hugged me. “Violet honey-”
“What? Is she not coming?”
My grandmother has never disappointed me, ever.
“Yes and no”
“What do you mean?”
“Grandma…she….Violet…she passed away”
My eyes got wide. “WHAT?!?!”

Thanks for reading!!!! Chapter 2 is coming out soon and very soon. Rate and MESSAGE ME!!!!!!
So I know people are reading and like what I’m writing.