She Lived with No Other Thought

Chapter 11

He continued to hold my wrist as I glared at him.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Trying to make sure you don't do anymore damage," he replied back. I looked past him at the two cops who worked at our school walked towards us. Someone must have called them over. Gerard looked behind him then back at me. Still holding onto my wrist he pulled me and started to run. We both ran quickly away turning the corner past the pizza hut. He was fast than me, if it wasn't for him they would have caught me already.

We made our way to the creek that was behind our school. We stood in by the trees trying to catch our breaths. I sat down on the grass and seemed to be pouting at the fact I didn't get to finish Eliza.

"What?" he questioned sitting next to me.

"I wanted to finish her," I replied back. He shook his head and sat down next to me. "Why are you helping me, why not Eliza? She is your girlfriend,"

He sighed but didn't reply back. "She's going to be super pissed at you," I replied again.

"I don't care, she can be mad if she wants. Maybe it'll finally end," he replied back. I looked up at him confused. "I'm not a mean person, girls break up with me. I don't have the heart to break up with them," he replied back.

I just looked at him then back at the ground.

"What did you mean when you said I wasn't the girl you used to like?" I randomly questioned him. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and I could tell he was blushing. He looked at me putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me close, kissing my forehead. I finally looked up at him as he stared back. He leaned in closer to me as I did the same to him. Only inches away from what I've been waiting for till we were ripped apart.

by officer Fairchild and his partner.

"Delilah!" I heard him yell as the officers pushed us both to the ground and cuffed us.