Status: DONE. WILL START SEQUEL SOMETIME!

I'm Just the Worst Type of Guy to Argue With.

But I'd Like to Learn Your Name.

I felt my heart sink in my chest, to the pit of my stomach. Dressed in the black ensemble, looking around the church in which the visitations were being held, for both my father and friend, I saw familiar faces. My family, and other friends. Was I really going to lock them all in here, to face their fate? To meet their maker? I didn't really have a choice. GAW would get to them anyway. . . I wish I knew his name.

"I'm so sorry," I heard the voice of my aunt from behind me. Tears caressed my cheeks as I turned around and she pulled me into a hug. The church was full of people, inside and out. On one side of my church was my father's casket, on the other Ash's. "It must be so hard to lose both your mother and father, but you're not going to an orphanage, you can come live with me in New York. I know you're depressed, but wouldn't that be a new adventure?" my aunt forced on a smile.

She knew I loved adventures.

"That would be nice, Auntie." I answered with a small nod, "But if you could excuse me." I wiped some tears from my face, along with smudged eyeliner and went down an empty hall of the church.

I turned into a room that I thought to be empty, and shut the door, being enveloped in darkness. I let more tears roll down my face. I sensed someone behind me, and felt their cold, slim fingers on my waist, "Shh, don't cry, Sugar. . ." it was the voice of that man. GAW.

Turning around to face him, he smirked and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Now, you have a job to do," his voice grew cold and he pushed me towards the door.

"Wait," I said and looked up at him, "Can I ask something?"

"What?" he asked, looking down at his nails, which were sharp and long.

"What is your name?" I asked, and he looked up at me, with a glint in his eye.

"Gerard." he smirked, showing all of his fangs, which startled and scared me. I ran from the room, to do what he told me. I heard his laugh echoing down the dark hall.

'Don't do this, Ci, don't. . . these people are you family and friends. . .' the voice inside my head told me, as I was outside of the church. Everyone had gone in now, and I was holding a chain, to lock the front door from the outside so no one could escape.

"He'd catch them like mouse anyway," I told myself, sliding the chain through the door handles and locking the two ends together. I did this to the side doors too, and the back door.

"Good girl," I jumped, turning around, to see Gerard, with a cigarette hanging from his lips. I wanted to kill him, just murder him. Give him back all the pain he's bestowed on me. But I knew I couldn't. . . . I still felt that tug to him to, that feeling of attraction. He smirked and laid his hands on my hips and kissed me, "Now, I have some killing to do," with that he vanished, leaving me in the parking lot of the church, to wait. To hear the screams and pleads of my loved ones. . . Tears escaped and slid down my face. Why wouldn't he just kill me?
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and crap, sorry.
xoDezz.