Status: DONE. WILL START SEQUEL SOMETIME!

I'm Just the Worst Type of Guy to Argue With.

This Jetset Life Has Killed You

The abusive rains hadn’t let up since I began my crimes on the girl. It was like the sun surrendered its light to darkness so that I could pillage her life, inverting it and carefully paring all the organs off of their bleeding stumps, then feasting in the capillaries nearby. God, the things I could do to her while she was in this state, wondering why I had turned her, laying her life in front of me because she thought she had none.

I honestly had no idea what to say to her. It was planned so eloquently in my head, falsely turning her, showing her how to kill. Making her insane with guilt… but now I wanted more.

I didn’t even know how this happened, but I wanted to hold onto her for longer. I wanted to never let go until she was a withering husk and I was still the same age, unchanged in my unnerving lack of age. I had a home, long ago; they would still be there, the band that I had nearly given a shot at fame. Until I gave them a shot of the venom Lilith had given me in turn.

We were all immortal, and they would enjoy sweetly of my young succor’s bleeding heart. They might accept me back into the fold, having just a taste of her love. I knew I couldn’t get enough.

She was truly my opiate, sweet and crystalline, her eyes reflecting as the flesh white powder would were it against the titanium of a razor. This plan I was formulating was all for her.

“Why am I this way? Why didn’t you turn me before? I feel so… strong!” She was whining on again, it would wear off in a day or two, but I could use her complacency to my advantage.

“I’ll show you how to kill once we are at the plane of all vampires’ birth. I am going to show you the ancient culture that I left behind to hunt you. Come on.” It was easy enough for me to sneak on a cargo ship, and there were plenty of workers to kill, as they sopped wet with sweat, soon to be with blood. Transylvania one-way ticket.

That’s where most vampires ended up, that or L.A., and I wasn’t one for the Sunshine State. We were headed to the bloodiest place in all of history, our history, anyways.

“Time to meet the boys, Cierra.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, this is a little sporadic, but me and Dezz have been planning to end this for months.
SEQUEL WILL BE UP...

Whenever we get our acts together :D