To End the Rapture

Introduction.

STEVIES POV

I never wondered what love was like with another person. If you have only had sex with one person in your life, you cannot compliment them by saying "you are the best" because technically they aren't, technically they are the only person you have ever had sex with. Love isn't a great thing, but it feels great but you need to experiment a little.

My name is Stevie London and I have a confession to make, I have forever loved the same person. My mistakes five years ago ruined my life and I let go the only thing pulling me together. I lost contact in all of my friends after graduation and the one boy I ever loved since kindergarten I have not seen or heard from since I broke up with him after my pregnancy. Being a typical teenager going to house parties and getting intoxicated I slept with this boy who I knew I secretly fancied and fell pregnant two weeks later. The babies father not being the real boy I love, It broke me down. I cheated and I lied but I brought up the most amazing daughter in the world who has a lot of potential. She wants to know her father but he was only a result of a one night stand. The real boy I love is out there in this wide world somewhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only the introduction, the story gets started next update :)
this just gives you an idea on Stevies life.