To End the Rapture

Trashed & Scattered

STEVIES POV

It was the year of 2005, it was graduation day and to many teenagers it is the day you finally become an adult but not me. I became an adult once I pissed on that stick this morning and saw a pink line appear. I couldn't stand my feelings at the moment. I'm pregnant and the father is not my boyfriend, It's some classless arrogant wanker I had sex with at a dodgy house party. It was wrong to cheat on Matt, I couldn't break him the news of being pregnant especially considering it's not his. So I'm deciding to go the easy way out, after graduation this ends.

I walked over to my designated seat with my giant graduation suit. Everyone seemed happy, taking family photos and smiling ear to ear. I had the look of impatience on my face, I wanted to get this over and done with.

"Baby, It's graduation day! you should be excited!" My boyfriend Matt said to me as I was the only one seated.

"It's only the end of high school, not life." I implied not making eye contact.

"Your parents are over there waiting, we should go take some photos." He said.

" No it's okay, they have enough photos of me in embarrassing outfits." I replied crossing my arms.

"Whats wrong babe? You seemed so happy last night, now your just..I don't know...blah." Matt said putting his arm around me. I nudged his arm off me and just continued to glare at all my fellow graduates.

"After graduation, meet me next to my car I have something for you." Matt said to me kissing me on the forehead. He walked off with his mates and celebrated before the ceremony began.

Wow, that graduation was boring. Teachers making speeches, the so called "popular" girls giving it all their glory by making speeches and winning every academic award in sight. I swear those big breasted, white haired, nose job ability girls are sleeping with the male teachers. I walked over to Matts car, this was a perfect chance to end this once and for all. I was a little nervous, I loved him so much but I couldn't bare to see him face me with another mans child. I saw him walk this way.

"Hey baby, you look a little happier." He said holding me against his car attempting to kiss me.

"Matt look..." I said before I got interrupted.

"Before you say anything, I want to do something. I think it's right and we are responsible adults now. Officially." Matt said holding my lips together so I wouldn't talk. I started to cry because he got down on one knee and held out a navy blue silked box.

"Will you marry me Stevie Renee London?" He said smiling.

"Matt, I'm breaking up with you." I rushed out like word vomit.

"Your what?" He said putting the ring in his hand. He raised back up and looked at me like he didn't hear what I said.

"I can't do this anymore, I want to live my life alone for awhile. Become a gig reviewer and journalist like I have always planned." I said trying to avoid any more eye contact.

"You can't, I love you Stevie." Matt implied trying to hug me. But before he got the chance I ducked under his arms and ran towards my parents car. I didn't look back, I couldn't stand to see the look on his face. I ran towards my parents, jumped in the car and started to cry.

"Whats wrong honey?" My mother said turning her head to me from the passengers seat.

"Nothing, just, nothing at all." I replied watching the tears from the corner of my eye rush down. I just lost the only boy I have ever loved, just because I'm a cheating slut who decided to get knocked up.

"Lets get you to bed shall we, it's been a big day for you." My father said racing home.

I just said goodbye forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, might update more tonight.