To End the Rapture

You've Got Mail

STEVIES POV

"Kendra come here right now!" I yelled out to my five year old child.

"Yes mummy?" She replied, her face showed she had done something wrong. She had
indeed she did not clean up the mess she made at the dinner table.

"Didn't I tell you to clean up your mess?" I said tapping my feet and crossing my arms.

"Sorry, I will do it now. Can I go play at Lauras house when I do?" She asked me grabbing a cloth from the kitchen sink.

"If you clean up yes, Mummy has to look for a job." I said. I jumped onto my laptop on the living room couch and checked my email. I went to school for 3 years to become a journalist and my latest love for music had made me realize why not go to gigs for a living. I looked at my inbox and had one email from a tour and magazine company called Rens Tourzines in San Fransisco.

Dear Ms London,
We are proud to announce we have accepted your resume for our company
Your duties start at 8am Monday morning at Central Park, San Fransisco and heading around the country touring with bands.
You will be touring with band Avenged Sevenfold.
Good Luck


"YES!" I shouted and ran up to my daughter.

"What mummy?" My daughter looked up at me and said.

"I got a new job, were traveling around the country!" I said picking her up and dancing around. She was so gorgeous, light brown hair which was really wavy, big green eyes really pale skin with freckles. She always wanted to know her father, I could never tell her she was a result of a one night stand. Who tells a child that?

I packed a suitcase, enough clothes to last me a month. I packed two bags for Kendra. One full of toys and things to entertain her while I'm on tour and one for her daily needs. My mother drove us to Central Park in the middle of San Fran, she still didn't talk to me as much since she discovered I was pregnant and never forgave me for letting Matt go and I've never forgiven her for leaving me to raise a baby by myself but she still did me favors especially now since I haven't had a job since 6 months into my pregnancy.

"Now have a good time dear." Mum said popping the trunk open. I grabbed our gear and walked to the entrance gates.

"I'm here to see the owner of Rens Tourzines please." I said to the fat bald man inside the booth.

"Who is asking?" He said slowly while holding his mobile.

"Stevie London, I start work today." I said trying not to make eye contact. I hate making eye contact with people who frighten me or when I'm facing up to a mistake.

"Go right ahead." He said as he opened the door for me and Kendra. I held Kendras hand and walked her into the venue. She was scared of people bigger than her, other than her family but she still walked ahead. I walked into an office with a name plaque saying "Ren Tourzines" and walked right ahead.

"Ah hello you must be Stephanie." This woman said with a excited tone of voice.

"Um It's Stevie Ma am but yes, I'm here to start?" I replied questioning her mispronouncing my name.

"Ah Stevie dear, you and your daughter will have a wonderful time. All the professors in the University of California recommended you to us and your love for music made it a slight bonus. My name is Gretal and if you need anything let me know. I will be on the tour with you. Now fill out this paper work and your work will begin." She said. I filled out all the paper work and did not speak the entire time. Gretal kept smiling.

"Excuse me, just a quick question. What If I don't get along with the band?" I asked.

"That's okay, not everyone gets along with co workers just do your best." She replied.
I hugged Kendra, she smiled.

"I can't believe we get to see people sing in front of big crowds! like on the TV!." Kendra said jumping up and down.

"Oh now that I thought of it, when I mentioned your name the band smiled so there's no doubt you will not get along my dear." Gretal said in her fragile voice. She sounded like an old lady but she looked like she was in her mid 30s.

Gretal walked Kendra and I out of the office and took us straight to the backrooms, I was a nervous wreck. Think of the money Stevie.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go.
Next update soon :)