To End the Rapture

So We Meet Again

MATTS POV
The boys and I were at the back of the Central Park venue in San Fransisco, our first show of the tour of 2010 we were excited.
"San Fransisco, what a beautiful place." Zacky V said sitting down on a recliner chair.

"Apparently we have to host a journalist this month, how fun would that be?" I said sarcastically.

"Apparently she's hot and has a kid. MILF baby." Brian joked.

"Hey Matt, wasn't that girl your obsessed with named Stevie?." Johnny implied.

"I wasn't obsessed with her! I was just madly in love with her. But she hasn't got a child." I said looking down. Imagine if it was my darling Stevie, I haven't seen her face in 5 years. Her last words to me may have been heartbreaking but I still loved her.
I heard the door open, It was the owner of Rens Tourzines.

"Hey boys, here is your journalist for the month. Now it's her first day on the job so be nice." Gretal said walking away. As she walked away there she was. It was Stevie.

"Hey guys, I'm Stevie London and this is my daughter Kendra." She said as her daughter waved. She had the softest voice. Wait a minute snap out of reality A CHILD!

"Oh um shit um fuck!" I said quietly.

"Oh shit fuck yourself." Stevie said, she looked mad at me I can tell when shes mad.

"Hey Stevie it's been well forever babe!" I said running up to hug her.

"Whoa Matt, I'm not babe anymore." She said refusing my hug. She had the same look in her eyes when she told me it was over. I still can't get over the child.

"So you are the Stevie Matt talks about? It's a small world after all." Zack said with a laugh.

"It's a small world after all It's a small world after all." Jimmy sung.

"Talks about? As in he still talks about me?" Stevie questioned.

"Well no not actually." I said rubbing my face.

"Matthew Charles Sanders! your still not over me!" Stevie said with a laugh.

"Its been 5 years." I said, I sat down and pretended she wasn't there.

"How old are you darling?" Brian said to little Kendra.

"I am 5 turning 6 in November." Kendra said. I had half a mouthful of water and instantly stopped and spat it out. My eyes went big as the guys looked at me and smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled. Stevie grabbed Kendra and covered her ears.

"Watch your language mister! a child is present." Stevie yelled.

"Wow, baby daddy looks like the mystery is solved!" Jimmy said.

"No, shes not your child, I had her after we broke up. I was alone and you know, after having years of straight up sex you need company and a dick once and awhile." Stevie said. Kendra went down to the table pulled out some dolls and played with them.

"Shes adorable looks just like you Matt." Johnny said laughing.

"Shes not mine, didn't you just hear what this god damn woman just said!" I yelled. I'm frustrated.

"Calm down boy, I'm here to work not put up with you." Stevie said sliding onto the table next to Kendra. Brian looked at them and also sat besides Kendra.

"May I play with you Kendra?" Brian said. All the guys including myself laughed.

"Your gay dude." Zack laughed.

"Stevie, just because you got a job in this industry does not mean you can come over and take over my life, comprende?" I said.

"I hear you captain." She said rolling her eyes.

What the fuck am I meant to do. She was the nicest girl then broke my heart. Now shes a complete bitch and for the first time I've seen her in years she hasn't spoken one nice word to me. Oh Stevie, I still love you. You fucking bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go :)