To End the Rapture

Gone in the Black of the Night.

STEVIES POV

I'm sitting here out the back, Kendra asleep on my lap. She likes Brian a lot and I'm getting along with everyone, except Matt. I decided to take a walk to the hotel room they were staying in.So I placed Kendra onto the couch in the back and left. I walked to the hotel and straight to their room, Zack left me the key just in case I needed somewhere to sleep. I walked inside, It was pretty flash. I saw Matts luggage, he has had the same case since we went on a field trip to Arizona and we got sent home for having sex in one of the tents. I looked inside, a little nosy of me but I want to know what he is like now. Being a famous band he would be loving life, but he didn't show it at all. Maybe it was because of being reunited with me for the first time since grad. I glanced and saw a DVD labeled "Stevie wonders." I laughed at the pathetic and lame title but It was obviously something to do with me. So I watched.

"What the fuck Matt!" I yelled. It was a sex tape of course. I forgot we made this, one day we were up to no good and came up with the crazy idea to make a sex tape. I felt like such a slut seeing this.

"I look so skinny!." I said to myself, but that wasn't the point I was mad he kept this. Who knows who else has seen it. I put the DVD into my shoulder bag, took the key and took the elevator down.I walked back into the lobby and downstairs to go back to the venue. I rushed out. It was dark and I could barely see but I knew my way. I walked into an alley by accident and got lost

"For fuck sakes" I whispered. These four men started to walk ahead of me, then another three came up from behind me and grabbed my shoulder, I screamed.

"Fucking slut, come here." One of them said. They pinned me down to the ground and took my shoulder bag. I screamed and screamed and heard running. The men started to kiss my legs and then some started to lift off my pants. I was being raped. My mobile was no where in sight and I would of had no bars anyway, then I heard someone coming.

"Hey come here!" Someone from the far distance said and started to run towards me with a friend. The seven men ran away and left my bag with me. As the other men who came to save me came closer I realized. It was Matt and Zack.

"You okay?" Matt said holding my head up and Zack helped me up.

"What the fucking fuck! I almost got raped!." I yelled, I pushed Matt out of the way and started to cry.

"It's okay Stevie, We're here. Now lets go take you back to the hotel room." Zack said. I was crying so he lifted me up and carried me back.

"What about Kendra?" I whispered, still in tears.

"Brian, Jimmy and Johnny will get her, it's alright." Matt whispered back.

We got back to the hotel room, I noticed Kendra, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny were there too. Kendra was asleep on a single bed next to Brian and Jimmy and Johnny were watching TV. Zack placed me down onto the double bed in the bedroom next to the main room. I closed my eyes. I heard Matt and Zack talking from the next room

"Thanks for looking after her man." I could hear Matt say.

"No problem." Zack replied.

I fell straight to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to put a story line with one of the other band members.
Involving a relationship and sex. Anyone interested comment
and tell me your name and which a7x member is your favorite :)

next update in the next hour or so.