To End the Rapture

Doc, I'm dying.

STEVIES POV
The morning after, My poor baby Kendra was feeling ill. She looked pale, like she hadn't eaten anything, so I decided to book her a doctors appointment. I woke up, lying next to Kendra and everyone was asleep. I quietly woke Kendra up.

"Baby, quietly go into the main room were going to the doctors." I told her. She got up, yawned and walked to the door. I walked quietly, slipped on a green shirt, jeans and some flats and walked out the door. Just as I was about to leave I heard Zack.

"Hey you going somewhere?" He asked me, he was shirtless and half asleep in the doorway.

"My babies feeling sick, I need to take her to get looked at. Did you want to come?" I asked him, It's not nice not inviting someone somewhere, even if you hardly know them. But he did save me last night.

"Sure, why not." He said, he walked back in the bedroom and came back out with a shirt on.
Damn. We walked to the big white building saying "Bay Clinic" in large blue letters. We walked inside, there were other children running around playing Lego and playing with toys, a bunch of pregnant women, some old people and of course the people who work there.

"May I help you?" The old lady at the counter said.

"Kendra Londons file please, she is feeling ill and doesn't look so well to me." I said holding my baby girl as she tries not to fall asleep by my side.

"The door to your left Mrs London." The old lady said.

"It's miss." I said hesitating while walking away. I sat down on a navy blue bench, the floor was light blue, like a patio.

"So you and Matt hey?" Zack said sitting next to me.

"Yeah, back in the day." I laughed.

"I wouldn't blame him, your so beautiful." Zack said, he realized what he had just said and looked away from me.

"Thanks, your making a good impression so far." I said laughing.

"Mummy, every child here besides me has a daddy, I want a daddy." Kendra said.

"Not now sweetie." I replied, I didn't like her talking about her father because he didn't know she exists, never will.

"I want Brian to be my daddy, he's so nice he plays with me mummy" Kendra said trying not to fall asleep, she lifted her tiny legs on the bench and rested her head on my lap.

"Brian wouldn't want a child sweetie, he's too busy shooting blanks." Zack said. I laughed but he should say those kinds of things to my daughter.

"London Kendra?" The doctor from inside the door on my left said.

"Oh that's us, wait here Zack we will be back." I said grabbing Kendra and walking into the office.

"Now what is the problem my dear?" The doctor asked.

"My daughter isn't well." I replied.

"Now, let me take a blood test to see what is wrong." The doctor said, she placed Kendra on a bed, placed a tight strap around the top of her arm, just below her shoulder and drew blood into a tube.

"Doctor, I see those kinds of things on TV. Doctors taking blood to see who their family is. Tell me, can you tell me who my daddy is?" Kendra asked.

"Why that isn't necessa..."

"Sure my dear." The doctor said interrupting my objection to this. She walked into another room.

"Kendra, you can't go asking people to find out who your daddy is!" I said with a tone of anger, she hates that tone.

"Don't be mad mummy, I love you." She said, her face is so cute. She has Matts eyes, I have no idea why. I opened the door to see if Zack was okay.

"Zack, you can come in here if you like." I said smiling. He smiled back and walked in.

"I don't want to be in your business." Zack said sitting down.

"It's okay, nothing personal about this." I said laughing. The doctor was coming as you could hear the door creaking. She had a piece of paper, obviously results.

"Now my dear, your fine just a little dehydrated." The doctor said. I was trying to rush Kendra out the door before the doctor spoke more.

"As for family. Your mother is Stephanie "Stevie" London and your father is Matthew Charles Sanders." The nurse said with a smile on her face. My smile on the other hand, Zacks smile on the other hand both dropped.

She does have his eyes for a reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making love interests for the guys.
Give me your name and the a7x member and
you will be put in the story :)