Clairvoyant Disease

Chapter One.

I hate the sound of an ambulance siren. Especially when it's coming from the vehicle your inside. I knew I wasn't dying, I knew I wasn't going to be sick, I damn well knew I'm in extreme pain. We had a great show tonight, me and the boys but I tripped over my microphone stand and a sharp corner of the stage landed in the left side on my hip. Not too deep just deep enough to cause pain.

I was rushed into a room, they pulled the curtains and checked out my hip. The rest of the guys were with me, because of me they had to leave the show to support me. I knew I was going to be fine. The doctors fiddled around with my body, bandaged me up prim and proper. Lucky I didn't die of lack of blood, now i'm being a hypochondriac.

It was silent, the room was dark and all I could hear was talking and a TV from a few rooms down the corridor. The guys went back to their hotel room, I feel bad for ruining their night and the fans who were at the shows night. Who knew I could be such a klutz.

This place smelt weird, that typical hospital smell. The food here tasted like shit and the nurses always accuse me of being a drug addict. Going to the toilet was weird considering old men from the same room would look at you while you head towards the mens door and give a creepy smile, like the smile Matt gives when he sees a girl with enormous boobs.

I held on to pee, I ate a stale roll and a small tub of orange juice. Why don't these fucks just give us a cup or a box of juice at least, the government pays them enough to supply us with these things. I ate my roll, started to cough as a bit was stuck in my throat. I kept coughing and coughing and started to choke. The nurse rushed in and acted as if I was dying. She patted me on the back and replaced my bandage while she was there.

This place is horrible, until the curtain next to me pushed aside. A beautiful girl, around the age of 24, short bobbed blonde hair and big eyes. Like an Italian. She began to speak.

"Excuse me, do you mind dying silently? Some of us are trying to sleep." She said.

"Is coughing a crime now?" I replied, being the smart ass that I am. What a bitch.

"No, it's not. I'm sorry I've been in here for a three days now and I'm busting for a cigarette!" She implied. She was wearing a hospital robe, as I was not. They aren't the most attractive gowns on the planet, I always thought they made me look fat.

"A cigarette sounds good, what you in here for anyway?" I asked, trying to be quiet due to the fact there for about five other people in here sleeping.

"I perform and my heart played up on me." She said looking down at the end of the hospital bed.

"I perform also, I tripped over my mic stand and stabbed myself." I said with a laugh.

"Wow, your not just a pretty face." She said with a giggle.

"I'm Zack." I said holding my hand, could barely reach from the distance of both beds.

"I'm Charley, yes like Charlie Brown." She said laughing. We shook hands, just. She had such soft skin.

"So you perform? What at? Dance?" I asked her.

"Ha, no. I'm a lead singer for a band." She said.

"No way! I'm also in a band. Ever heard of Avenged Sevenfold?" I told her with a smirk on my face.

"Your shitting me? My band goes on tour with you guys next week!." She said, with excitement in her voice.

"So your in Dreaming Sarah?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes I am. Wow this is unusual." She said slouching into her bed, crossing her arms.

"Your pretty." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

She layed down, closed the curtains and obviously fell asleep. She was the most beautiful thing I have seen in ages. Lets hope next week, what happens on tour, stays on tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go.
Might update tonight :)
Comment, Subscribe.
+ In need of characters.
Just leave your name if you would like to be in the story.
Ciao.