Status: Completed

You're Not in This Alone.

Chapter 11

Anonymous: Trying to hide?

Lisa: What?

Anonymous: Don't want to talk? That why you're invisible?

Lisa: Who's this?

Baby Gee: You tell me.

Lisa: Baby Gee? You sound like a rapper.

Gerard: Still can't guess?

Lisa: O_O Hey!

Gerard: Slow learner?

Lisa. Yep, how'd you find me?

Gerard: Don't have your computer set to remember passwords. Your friend Tori is cool.

Lisa: O_O When did you sign into my thing?

Gerard: That one morning you were still asleep. I wrote down your e-mail.

Lisa: I thought you were hardcore stalking me. Wait, how'd you know I was still
online?

Gerard: You left your blinds open.

I turned and there was Gerard, waving at me. I waved back.

Lisa: You never came over.

Gerard: Yeah, about that. Mikey's still a bit sick. I may not be at school tomorrow.

Lisa: I won't either. Doctor's appointment.

Gerard: O_O Want me to come?

Lisa: If you want to. I'm leaving around 8 am.

Gerard: Kay. I'll be there. Gotta go, Mikey's calling.

Lisa: He's up? Tell him I hope he feels better.

Gerard: I will. Love you.

Lisa: Love you too. *Kiss*

Gerard: *Huggle*

Gerard has signed off.

I turned off my computer and went to bed. I was woken up in the morning by a soft kiss on my lips. I was about to yell at my mom, but Gerard was standing there.

"Morning, beautiful," he said.

"Puh-lease. Me, beautiful?" I joked as I sat up.

"Shut up. Come on, it's seven-fifteen."

I got up, showered and got ready. We met my mom downstairs and left. I sat with Gerard in the backseat.

"So, are you two a couple now?" my mom asked.

"Mom!"

"What? You guys are cute together."

"Oh, God." I could feel my cheeks burning, so I buried my face in my hoodie.

"I'm so good at embarrassing her."

"Yeah, we're together," Gerard said. "I hope so." I could feel his eyes on me.

"Yes," I said, muffled.

I was waiting for some sort of lecture, but it was silent the rest of the way to the doctor's office. My nerves started to kick in as I sat there. I took the test, and while I waited for results, he checked over me and asked me a few questions. Then it was time for the big moment. My mind raced. The doctor kept an emotionless look as he read the test.