Status: Completed

You're Not in This Alone.

Chapter 16

*~Two Years Later~*

Two years, and not much has changed. Everyone was still together. Gerard and Ray have been out of high school for one year. Bob, Natalie, Ana, and I just graduated. Gerard went to an art school through the last school year to hone up on his skills. He didn't go to New York as he planned. He and I are actually getting ready to go this coming September. We were having our graduation party at the Way's house, since the parents were gone. It didn't take long for each couple to go somewhere together.

"And then there were four," Alex said as Frank came up behind her and started kissing her.

"Yeah well, not for long," I said, flopping onto a couch.

Right after I said that, Frank picked Alex up and carried her out of the room.

"Told ya," I said, grabbing a couch cushion to lay on.

"So, what about us?" Gerard asked.

"What? You want some too?" I grinned.

"Maybe," he said as he squished his way onto the couch by me.

"'Maybe' is not an answer." I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to me.

"It all depends on you. After the incident you know..."

"Please don't bring it up," I said. "Tell you what, I'll let you know when I'm ready." I leaned up and kissed him.

"Deal." He got up and picked me up with him.

He carried me to his room and set me on his bed. I kicked off my shoes and removed my jeans, tossing them off the foot of the bed. Gerard did the same and climbed in bed next to me. He lay on his back and I was nearly curled up next to him. My hand rested on his chest, and sometimes, I would draw with my finger. We talked for a while before I fell
asleep.