Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 3B

Chapter 3

Part 2

“Do you… Does that mean we can, we can have sex?”

Jack nods.

“FUCK YEAH!” I shout and everyone turns and stares at me.

Juliet scoots closer to me and Jack, “What’s so cool that it deserves a ‘fuck yeah,’ huh, Jalex?” She asks.

“What makes you think I have anything to do with this, Juliet?” Jack asks.

“It’s Alex, of course you’re involved. It’s a given,” she responds, watching him closely for his reaction.

“It’s nothing Juliet.” I say.

She glares at me. I had a feeling that she knew what it was about. She wouldn’t straight out ask, unless we admitted to it. And Jack and I would never mention it in front of her, because she’d ask if she could watch… Yeah. And if we say no she’d follow us and videotape it. She had this planned and had informed us about it.

“Does that mean we can hang out later?” She asks, eyeing us suspiciously.

“No, Juli.” I respond, “I have a family dinner tonight. My family from Essex decided to vacation here.” It wasn’t a lie. My family was actually in the area and Saturday night we were having a family dinner, Jack included. I still had to introduce them.

She pouts, “Fine, but beware, I will find the two of you having sex one day.”

Jack rolls his eyes and kisses me on the mouth. Cassadee’s eyes dart around the room quickly, scanning for teachers. Jack runs his tongue over my bottom lip.

“Ohhhh,” Kyle ohs and points at us, “Some people cough-jackandalexcough, are feeling rather sexual today!”

I glare at him and shout, “It was just a kiss Kyle, It’s not like the clothes were flying off!”

Jack burst out laughing.

Jack throws me up against his wall; I let out a small whimper. His lips smother mine in fast, deep kisses. I open my lips and his tongue slides in. It travels all around my mouth. His mouth moves to my neck, tongue running up and down my skin, stopping every few seconds and sucking hard.

“J-ack, my… my bag…” I pant and point to my bag.

He glances at me confused until he pulls out handcuffs. “You seriously bought handcuffs? You really want this then.” I nod. “Well, I guess I’ll put these to good use.”

He smirks locking my arms around the bed frame. Until now, I hadn’t noticed how much I enjoyed freedom of movement.

His hands grab my-his- shirt aggressively and tears it down the middle. My pants get tighter as he forces the fibers to split. He runs his hands over my stomach, I shutter a bit. His hands were ice-cold

I feel his tongue licking at my nipples and suck the skin close by it. I could already feel that my body was going to be littered in hickies. Hell, my neck was already covered in them. Thank god for what ever make-up my mom gave me to use.

I pulled at the cuffs, trying to get my lips to meet his. I struggle and let out a moan of frustration. Jack’s lips crash upon mine. My tongue attempts to fight his for dominance. Why? Because I liked to give Jack something to try and over come. I nibble on his lip, having lost. His hands move from roaming my body to my pants. His hand grabs my cock and the connection of skin causes me to bite his lip. I could taste his blood in my mouth.

Way to kill the mood, Alex, I think to myself. “Sh-should we stop?” I ask, a blush clearly embarrassed.

He just grins and breathes by my ear, “Hell no.” I shutter his cold breath, dancing across my skin.

His hands reach back down at my skinnies and tug at them. They inch down my hips slowly. He smiles as my erection becomes clearly visible. He rubs my dick softly. He removes his hand and no I am REALLY hating, not having the ability to move. I Jerk my hips up, begging for him to touch me, “Fuck, Jack do somethi-ng, p-please.”

“Don’t be so impatient Lexi.” He kisses me, not letting me speak any more. His hand does back down to my erection. His thumb plays with my slit.

“Jack please?” I beg my voice desperate.

He sighs. “Fine.” He grabs, what I am assuming, is lube and a condom he puts a generous amount of lube around my hole and on his fingers.

“Fuck! Jack! Just do it, already.” He slides one finger in and I can feel my breathing hitch. He moves it around a bit, and then adds another finger in. I move around, getting into a better position. He scissors his fingers, he pulls out when I’m good and stretched.

He slips on the condom and sets himself up to my hole. He pushes in and I cringe.

Fuck, it hurts. I squeeze my eyes. I wait for the pain to subside, even a bit. I move around again and Jack takes that as an “Okay I can push in more.”

“Fuck, Lex, you’re really tight.” He starts a slow rhythm, slowly getting faster. I moan, loudly and Jack grabs my member. His hand starts cracking.

My nails did into his back, an attempt to grab something, anything.

Our lips meet and become just a clash of lips and teeth. It reminded me of the first time we kissed, when it was just an ‘experiment’.

I feel a tightening in my stomach and cum all over our stomachs… well mostly Jack’s. He empties a moment later.

Jack throws the soiled condom it the trash and then releases me from the handcuffs. I lean my head in the crock of his neck. I stare at him with tired eyes.

Jack smiles at my expression. “I love you.”

“I love you, two, Jacky.” I grin hugging him around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this sucks (I'm not a fan of this chapter. I was planning on making it different.) I had a headache and felt i had an obligation to update because i got comments...

5 more for a new chapter?