Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

“Alex,” I shake him, “Hey, Alex, come on babe. Get up.”

He rolls over and grumbles something that sounds like ‘five more minutes, Jacky.’ I shake him a bit more and he sits up, a glare in his eyes. “I hate you sometimes.”

I laugh at the expression he has on his face, “Don’t lie, Lex, you could never hate me.” I give him puppy eyes and pout.

He looks away, “Fine you win.”

I grin, “Yey! Jack Attack wins!”

He rolls his eyes and gets off the bed, stretches and grabs some of my clothes. He pulls on the dark, blue skinny jeans, jumping a bit to get them on and slides on the band T. As he puts on the clothes I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a different band T.

He pulls out my straightener and plugs it in. “Jack,” He whines, “where is your comb?”

“I got it,” I say grabbing it from the bedside. I quickly running it through my ‘skunk’ hair and hand it to him. He swipes it through his hair, wincing when it comes in contact with knots.

I grab the straightner and start on my bangs then move the left, then the back and finishing on my right. I hand it to Alex and then walk out of the bathroom, in search of a clean hoodie.

I hear Alex groan a bit. “Fuck,’ he mumbles.

I laugh, inwardly, “Burn yourself again Lexi?” There’s silence. “I can’t hear your head shake.”

“…Oh yeah,” He giggles, “Yes, I did get burn. Why does your hair thing hate me?”

“Lex, it doesn’t hate you, you just don’t know how to do it properly. Now hurry up, so we can eat breakfast. We’re all supposed to meet each other at eleven.”

“I’m going, I’m going!

***********

“Jack, carry this for me. Please?” Alex whines, trying to hand me the bag in his hand.

I lower his hand, “No, Lex you bought that, you carry it.”

He pouts. “Pwease?”

I roll my eyes. “No.”

He goes over to Juliet. “Juliet! Make Jack carry my bags!”

She laughs, “Jack, carry his damn bags, be the good boyfriend you are and help your butt-buddy out, or,” she turns to Kyle. “Have Kyle help you out. Or, Alex, have Kyleb help you.” She smiles.

“Sorry, Lex,” Kyle says. “But that’s not gonna happen.”

We all continue walking to the food court. We chose a table bog enough for nine and grabbing some extra chairs.

Kyle sits on Caleb lap and Caleb whispers in his ear. Kyle blushes and kisses his cheek.

Rian eyes widen, “Um, not to be rude, but um… Caleb, hands on the table.”

Caleb smirks, “How did you know?”

“Kyle’s blush was a little to red. That and your hands are under the table and not around Kyle’s waist.” Rian informs.

“Damn, Dawson you really notice things.”

“I try.”

I grab Alex’s hand, “Let’s go get food.” He smiles and follows. He leans into my side and my arm slides around his waist. I pull him closer and plant a kiss on his head.

He gasps and pulls away from me suddenly. I frown, hurt. Why would he pull away from me? Had I done something? If so, what? I thought I was being, in his words “adorable and caring.”

I grimace when I look in front of me. There standing less then ten feet away, a disgusted look painted on his red face, was Principle Berri. My eyes widen in fear, but only for a moment.

He couldn’t yell or punish us here, not in the mall. We were fine, but why was Alex acting this way?

I quickly grab his hand and stride past Principle Berri. Alex stumbles and almost falls on me. “Come on, Lex, let’s get away from him.”

“O-okay,” He mumbles, his voice small… and weak.

We turn a corner and I pull him into my chest. This is when I notice his breathing is shallow. I take one hand and start stroking his hair, “Shh, Lex it’s okay. He can’t do anything to us outside of school. You shouldn’t be afraid of him. It’s okay.” I reassure him.

His breathing becomes steady. “I-I know I just don’t want him to use this as a lie later on because he seems like the type who would.”

“I know Lex, let’s just food, now and we can worry about this later.

We get back to the table… and Kyleb- yes, I know Juliet was a bad influence on me. I admit to that- is in an intense make out session.

I clear my throat. “We’re here to eat food, not our boyfriend’s tongues.” I comment.

Kyle blushes, a deep red appearing on his pale cheeks.

“It’s not like you two don’t do it.” Caleb motions towards both of us.

“Okay fine then, but, Douche-Bag Berri’s here.” I inform.

“Wonderful,” Kyle sighs.

Caleb looks at Kyle, “I think we should one, either go up to him and start making out or two, moon him.”

I couldn’t resist, I burst out laughing. “Dude, if you do that I gotta videotape that!”

Alex squirms in my lap. “Let’s not. You guys don’t want to get in trouble with him.” He flips his hair so it hides his face.

“Baby, he can’t use his school authority here, stop being afraid of him! He’s just sexually repressed, because he’s a fifty year old virgin, who wishes he was in love like us.”

Alex laughs at this statement.

I just wish I had known what Principle Berri would do to us that next week…
♠ ♠ ♠
6 comments?
And i think the next chapter is when things start to go downhill...