Losing you

I dont know what to do

Mia's POV

I go to get up but Jack holds me down. I start to cry again, what is up with me crying today? Jack holds me again and dosent say anything, he just cradeles me in his arm bridal style. It takes a long time for me to setle down, and when i do i just look around the room, avoiding Jack's eyes. I keep staring at the door, deciding should i go and look for Sam or just stay with Jack. After 10 minutes of staring i decide what to do.
I try to get up but Jack holds me down by my waist again , " im just going outside for fresh air , i will be back in a minute okay?" i say. He nods. I get up and go outside. On the pavement i see a person, a boy, bent over his head on his knees, i can hear him crying softly. I cant see much of his hair but what i can see is black like Sams. I go over to him and sit beside him. "Are you okay? Can i help you? " i ask. At the sound of my voice he removes his arms and shows his face. He has sea green eyes and a sweeping black fringe across his froehead. He still has tears in his eyes and some are rolling down his face. His nose is red and eyes are puffy, but i can still tell who it is. Its Sam. I move as close as possible and wipe away a tear. As i do that a new bunch of tears apear in his eyes, and as i see them some form in my eyes yet again! He turns his head away from me. I know he is angry at me.

Jack's POV

What is up with Mia? Where is she? She has been gone for about 20 minutes. I try to get up, and with great effort i manage to stand up. I walk to the door. I slowly make my way through the bland white hospital corridors and i see the Exit. I push the doors, but its a pull and i feel really stupid. I blush and pull. I go outside and see Mia. Shes talking to someone on the curb. I walk around and stand infront of Mia and this person. Immediatly i realize its a boy, and that is enough to make me jelous and then after a few seconds i realize it is Sam. His eyes are res and raw and he has silent tears streaming down his face. Mia looks up and sees me. She stands up and i gently pull her into a hug. I close my eyes and breathe in her smell. I can feel Sam's eyes bearing into my face and Mia's back but i ignore them. " I dont understand anything, who do i go out with? Definatly not Sam because he wont talk to me. " Mia whispers. I let Mia go and see Sam stand up. I nod at him and go back into the hospital. Leave them to talk and hopefully have Mia back to her happy bubbly self. As i walk back into the childrens ward (seriously, i am NOT a child) a nurse spots me and runs up to me, " you shouldent be out of bed, now get back in!" She says, i nod and walk back. I sit down and rest my head. I hope Mia will get over Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heey
any ideas for the next chapter ?