Sequel: Burn it down
Status: Updates will be slow

Bat country

What the ***

After I got dressed I brushed out my hair and walked out of the bathroom, but stopped dead in my tracks and screamed when I saw him laying on the bed looking at me.

Well, I think it's him. I can't really tell since he or she's in there wolf form.

I watched as the wolf jumped off the bed and stood on two legs. I heard some snap crackle 'N' pop sounds coming from it. then I saw that it was Matt who was laying on my bed.

When he was done changing he was completely naked.

I covered my eyes with my hands and turn my back to Matt.

I hear footsteps behind me. Then his wraps his big strong arms around my waist, his hot breath on my neck sent chills up my spine.

"How you liking your room" he asked me then he kissed me neck.

"It's-um-uh fine" I stuttered out as he kissed up and down my neck, his hands moved from my waist to my hips.

"Good, I had Alex decorate it" Matt said then he started to pull me backwards towards the bed.

"Oh, um I should probably tell her thanks" I replied and tried to get out of his grip.

Matt let out a low growl from the bottom of his throat and held me tighter. He led me to the bed then pushed me on to it. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck again.

"You can tell her tomorrow. Now is my time with you" Matt said then I felt his hands slip under my nightgown.

I moved my arms and try to push Matt's hands away from the bottom of my nightgown but he growls a threatening growl, telling me to stop.

I whimper, letting the submissive side of me take over and I let Matt do what ever he wants to me.

Matt starts to slip off my underwear.

I feel tears start to well up in my eyes as Matt's hands rub up and down my hips. His strong hands are rough on my delicate skin.

I let out a wail as I feel Matt ram himself into me. Pain courses thought my entire body.

I hear Matt snarl in my ear, instincts were telling me to stay quiet but my head says other things.

As Matt kept ramming himself into me I kept whimpering and trying to push him off of me, But that only lasted an hour until I became to tired to fight back and just let Matt have his way with me.

A few hours later I hear Matt start panting and his pace slowing. Then I feel him spill in side me.

He pulls out of me and leans down to me ear.

"The guys won't get any ideas now." Matt said then he walked to me door, I hear the snap crackle 'N' pop sound that comes with changing and heard him run off in his wold form.

Slowly and painfully I got up off my bed and walked to the door and closing it.

I look down at myself and see some blood in between my legs and sigh.

"I guess I need another shower" I said and start to head to the bathroom again.

As I strip out of the nightgown I was wearing I smell something. It was kinda a sweet smell but it also smelled kinda sour.

I sniff around the room and sniff everything and not finding the source of the sent.

"What the fuck" I said to myself.

Then an idea came to me. "You got to be fucking kidding me" I said then started to sniff myself and sure enough the scent was coming from me, "He fucking scent marked me" I growled out then stepped into the shower for the second time that night, trying to get his scent off of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was realty hard to write But it plays a big part in the next few chapters though.

The sixteen people who are subscribed, please comment.
The story gets really good soon.

wolfs scent by peeing on things and by rubbing against things (which Matt did both. And now Amelia has Matt's wolf scent and Human scent on her.)

Image