Sequel: Burn it down
Status: Updates will be slow

Bat country

Discussion in the kitchen

"This isn't fucking working" I shouted and threw the bar of soap I was using to scrub Matt's scent off of me at the wall.

After a few more cuss words I stepped out of the shower and put on a new and longer nightgown that went down past my knee caps.

I walk slowly out of the bathroom and look at the bed. No one was there, but the sheets were messed up.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding and went to the bed and pulled up the covers. I laid down on the bed and pulled the covers up and over my head,but quickly threw them off of me and pushed them off of the bed.

"Dammit the covers smell like him too" I shouted.

Being to frustrated to look for clean sheets I curled into a tight ball and fell asleep.

It felt like only a few hours before I woke up to chirping birds outside the window. I opened my eyes and was blinded by light.

"Ah, the light, it burns" I mumbled and covered my eyes by flinging my arms over them.

A few minutes later my stomach rumbled.

"Dammit I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon"

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet and pulled out a [url=A]Light blue dress.[/url]

I walked out of my room and looked both ways, no one was in the hallways. "That's weird. At home there's usually a servant or two walking the halls" I said out loud as I started to walk to where I think the kitchen was located.

And just as I expected at the end of the hall I was going down was the kitchen.

As I enter I see Alex leaning in the island that was in the middle of the kitchen.

"Where is everyone" I ask her as I walk over to the fridge and take an apple out of it.

"You mean the servants or the guys"

"Um both" I answered as I take a bite of my apple.

"Well all the servants are in the ballroom getting it ready for this evening's ball. And the guy's are all goofing around in the throne room." Alex told me as she walked over too a cabinet and taking out a box of fruit loops.

"Who are the guys?"

"Oh, well there's Matt who your marring. Then there's Zacky, he's the one who's a little chubby with green eyes. Then there's Brian, he's the one with kinda long hair who always wears Fedora hats, And you already met short shit aka johnny and last but not least Jimmy, he's the extremely tall one who's always hyper" Alex explained.

"And there, princes?"

"No. Well there Matt's best friends and his personal guard and I guess there your guards now too"

"Great" I said sarcastically.

"There all really nice guys" Alex told me as she walked past me and opened another cabinet and got two bowls.

I watched as she opened a drawer under the cabinet and got two spoons out and put then in the empty bowls, then she poured the cereal into the bowls.

Alex put the bowls on the island and walked past me I saw her scrunch up her nose.

"Why do you have Matt's scent on you"?"

"Oh, um I-I um he" I couldn't form any words to her question.

After a while Alex rolled her eyes at me and got the milk out of the fridge and poured it in both bowls and then put the milk away.

"I won't barge into your or Matt's lives" Alex said then passed me a bowl of cereal.

I threw away my half eaten apple and took a bite of cereal. "Why are they throwing a ball" I asked a few minutes later.

"Your going to be there too you know, An were having a ball because were welcoming you into the pack"

"Oh, um that's sweet of them"

"yeah well don't get used to it" said a voice from the door.

Alex and I turn around and to the one with the Fedora hat, Brian. He was leaning against the door frame covering his left eye with his hand.

"What happened to you" Alex asked him.

"Zacky accidentally punched me. But it's all good I threw him into a table" Brian said then walked away.

"Do they always hurt each other so badly" I asked Alex as we watch Brian walk out of the kitchen.

"No. Sometimes they hurt each other way worse. You just need to stay on there good side and not piss then off" Alex explained.

"I'll remember that" I said then put the empty bowl of fruit loops in the sink.

"Well if there's going to be a ball we should go get dressed" I told Alex and walked out of the kitchen and headed to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone want someone to make a guest appearence? Tell me.

Please leave a comment

(A ball is a formal party)

Image