Sequel: Burn it down
Status: Updates will be slow

Bat country

confrontation

Amelia's pov

Matt and I looked at the door as it opened. Johnny poked his head into the room, he looked from me to Matt, then stayed looking at Matt.

"Kazul's awake" Johnny said.

"Already? I thought she'd be out until at least tomorrow morning" Matt said and scratched the side of his head, "Let me get some pants on, then we'll go see her" Matt said then went to get dressed.

"Who's Kazul" I asked Johnny as I started to clean up the bathroom.

"None of your fucking business" Matt told me sternly as he pushed Johnny out of the room and slammed the door behind himself.

"Jackass" I shouted.

Matt's pov

I fallowed Johnny down the halls of the castle and fallowed him down into the basement where we kept a cage for situations like this.

"Why the fuck are you here, Kazul" I asked the stupid girl that was in the cage.

"I was fallowing orders" Kazul said and started to lick her hand and ran it threw her hair.

"Who's fucking orders? The last time I checked I killed your 'master' last year. And he wasn't even worth it"

"Fuck off. I'm not giving you any information" Kazul purred out.

"Johnny get me the hose and turn it on lightly" I ordered, not looking away from the thing in the cage.

"Yes sir" Johnny said and walked over to the side of the wall and started to hook up the hose and started to turn it on.

I grabbed it from him when he gave it to me.

"Now who sent you" I asked in a stern voice.

"I told you I'm not going to give you Any information" Kazul said staring at the cold running water that was coming out of the hose.

I inched the hose forward a little and watched as some of it splashed onto Kazul.

And as I expected she hissed and tried to jump back, so that she wouldn't get wet. "Keep that shit away from me" she yelled.

"Are you going to answer me" I asked her and pointed the hose down so that the water went down the drain that was on the floor.

"Yes, yes anything, just please don't put that thing anywhere near me"

"Then who the fuck ordered you to come here" I asked her, venom dripping off of every word I said.

"It-it was Sir Racina"

I was frozen in place, 'Sir Racina is Amelia's father. He surrendered and gave me his only daughter to marry, so why the fuck had he sent Kazul here'.

"I need a beer" I said and threw the hose down onto the ground and stormed up the stairs and to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. But at least I updated.

Has anyone figured out what Kazul is?

Cage

Image