Status: PEn number 1

Known

Foreign

Like any ordinary teen who eats, drink and sleep I am the same. I'm pretty boring to be honest but I feel sadness in my chest.

We moved to New Zealand, Auckland at year 2006 July. I left my friends in the Philippines with my face lifted high. With no knowledge of how things would get worse for me. The only thing that was in my mind was I was excited and nothing else. Who wouldn't be at the age of ten?

When I arrived in the foreign country it was all green, everything was green and so clean. I already made a friend two aren't I lucky? But I wouldn't have known then that they made my years miserable. This place is so different than Philippines, this excites me very much. On my very first day I went to the mall that closes on 5:30pm unlike Philippine malls that close later than 9:00 pm. I was so excited of the forein things around me. New and old at the same time. It's like in a candy shop with hundreds or maybe millions of lollies that you can eat, that is all yours. It was amazing, everything was amazing. There I was eating the last candy at the candy shop with my stomach full of sweets. Then the candy shop door suddenly opened and all around me turned into black.

Back in Philippines I get teased easily but that was fine I knew how to fight. With fist or kicks I knew I was strong. For my great grandfather who taught me to be strong. Every time I lost in fight I will always have my sweet grandma who is always there to comfort me and always on my side, even when i was wrong. The two friends I made was so kind but they turned me into a pet who made me mean to other people. When I released that I tried to stay away from them. Now i was the one who was being bullied. Were friends then were not. It was confusing for me. I didn't know what is right or wrong. Some times I lose my temper and use my strength. I learned that things are not the same here and different to Philippines.

My mother who was there watching me wanted me to be happy. So we moved from west to east. That is where I am now. Old problems and New ones pass our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the story!! Please comment