Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

The "Good" News

Amanda’s POV

I just got into a fight with this girl because she saw me with her boyfriend who in no way whatsoever I have any feelings for plus he’s lab partner and he’s always flirting around.

Earlier On...

Jared, my lab partner was late again

“Where have you been?”

“Sorry babe my car had a flat tyre”

“And you couldn’t take the bus”

He glared at me as if saying he was to important to enter the school bus

“Why should I enter the bus?”

I laughed and Britney entered the class…by the way Britney is Jared’s slutty girlfriend

“Wow, did I miss something, what is so funny Amanda and I know you are in love with Jared so if you think by laughing at all his jokes is gonna make him like you…wake up!!” With that she poked my head, I just lost it and grabbed her hair and tackled her to the ground and I started throwing punches that was until the teacher enterd the class and sent us to the principal’s office.

At The Principal’s Office

Mr. Van Der Woodsen stared at the bothof us for like two minutes

“Miss Darling, I didn’t expect this from you” Of course he didn’t expect this from me why would I waste such time fighting with Britney.

“And Miss Warldoff, this is the third time in a week you are getting in a fight” She just stared at him chewing her gum…talk about a SLUT…

“Well I have no option but to send you home till tomorrow” Thank God at least I can miss Biology class, I hate Jared so much he just stood there watching us fight and laughing.

At Home

Ok…I may have missed this part, my family is very rich and yeah things are easy… My mus was home surprisingly, my parents are rarely at home, they are either at a meeting, party or something. And I’m an only child.

“Baby, why did you fight in school” Acting like she’s concerned

“Felt like it…” That should answer her question

“Anyway, it’s good you’re home you father and I have something to tell you”

“Good or bad news”

“Of course it’s good news why would I want to give you bad news and we’re having visitors so go wear something decent”

“Why, they aren’t coming to see me”

She gave me that ‘don’t ask questions’ look, so I just went upstairs to change.

An Hour Later

I hear my dad calling me, when I went to the sitting room I saw three people, a man who looks like he has the whole world at the palm of his hands, and the woman well like her husband and then I saw this hot guy who should be eighteen (by the way I’m sixteen). He is so hot, and he’s hair covered his eyes and he had that emo thing going on for him like he didn’t know why he was here neither did I.

“Amanda this is Mr and Mrs Crawford” My dad said smiling at me.

Ok, things are getting weirder by the moment

“And they’re son Eric”

I gave my parents a questioning look so my dad said “You are going to get married to Eric by the end of next year”

I stood there for like five minutes and then it dawned on me that we were in the month of April

“Wow guys good one but April Fools was last week” They thought they could get me that easy.

They looked dumbfounded, my mom said with a very serious look on her face “We’re serious.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I don't know if this is good or not...you're the one to tell me...so please comments and suscribe...