Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

Caught!

"I think i love you."

What the hell did he just say "Eric, look you don't know what love is so don't say you love me, okay, I mean you just tried to rape me." He looked hurt, "If you say i don't love you then please explain this, every time i see you with another guy especially Edward i feel like an acidic knife just pierced my heart or anytime you get mad at me, it hurts so bad and anytime i hurt you, it's like the end of the world so what would you call that Amanda?"

OMG i was speechless, well i know what he's trying to pull and he won't get through with it, he's trying to get me to come for the wedding tomorrow...ha...he thinks I'm dumb.
"Well, Eric you don't love me and i don't know what you're trying to do but I'm not falling for it, OK." And i left the room, ah I'm late for school.

ERIC'S POV

It hurt so bad when she walked away, why didn't she believe me, did she want me to prove it? I didn't want to rape her, my instincts just kicked in.

AT SCHOOL

AMANDA'S POV

I ran to my locker because i missed my first class and i bumped into Edward "Where were you?" "I slept late." LIE. "So what time should i come over for the practice stuff." Did he mean at my house. "Um....why don't we do it at your house because my parents are having guests come in, so i think it's better at your house." "We could stay in your room." "That's not a good idea, let's just do it at your house." Close one, phew. "Do what?" I turned and saw Eric behind me. I was furious "None of your damn business." "Do what at his house Amanda, you really are going to far this time." Edward was confused "OK, what the hell is going on?" I'm not ruining this moment. "Nothing, my love." Eric flinched at the word 'my love'. Edward didn't seem convinced "Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

I pulled Edward and went for my second class which was world history and i had it with only Edward who looked blank the whole time. After school, i went to Edward's house.

ERIC'S POV

What the hell is wrong with her, we are getting married within hours and she's behaving like this. I can't take this anymore. I dialed Amanda's number but she didn't pick up so i sent her a message.

AMANDA'S POV

I saw Eric's ID on my phone so i didn't pick up. Edward looked at me. "Why won't you pick up your phone?", I hated lying to him, "It's my friend she talks so much, so i don't want to pick up." He laughed. Then I got a message from Eric, i might as well read it.

"If you don't leave that house right now, i will not only come there myself and tell Edward everything, I'll come with your parents. I'm giving you just 10 minutes."

OMG! What am i supposed to tell Edward now. "Hey, can we reschedule i just remembered I'm supposed to meet my mum at the mall." "I thought you said your parents were having guests over?" Damn, when will I be good at lying? "I-i-i-i did, she uh...." Edward faced me and looked deeply into my eyes "Do you love me?" "Yes, i do." "Then tell me what exactly is going on." I knew he wasn't going to drop it. "What do you mean?" "What happened in the hallway in school between you and Eric", "Oh that, he just enjoys picking on me, because i refused to date him, that's all, nothing to be worried about." I felt so bad for lying to him but i can't risk telling him that I'm supposed to marry Edward what will he do?

I went home to meet Eric at the doorway. He smirked, "Thought you weren't going to make it." He was shirtless. HOT. I didn't just say that. "How do you feel about the wedding?" "Eric, don't you feel bad about being forced into a marriage that you didn't want, i mean if we go through with this, it's going to end up bad." He came towards me and I backed away, "Well, i love you." I don't know why i was still standing outside in front of the door I didn't want anyone to see us, i tried entering in but he held my waist "I would do anything for you if you would just give me a chance."

"What the hell is this?" My heart froze at the sound of his voice, i turned around and saw Edward behind me. NO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Promised another chapter, thanks again for the wonderful and helpful comments. You guys are the best.
~Zemet~