Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

Sight-Seeing.

AMANDA'S POV

I decided to go sight seeing, so I dressed up in something warm. The car was coming in about 20 minutes, so I had to wait, I decided to wait in the beautiful lounge. Someone sat beside me, I turned it was twilight dude, he just looked at me expecting me to scream, I could tell by the way he was wiggling his eyebrows. He cleared his throat and I just turned towards him and looked at him with disgust. Celebrities. Gotta love 'em. Then God sent the car right at that moment. I stood up and left without a word, I'm sure he was surprised, well there's a first time for everything even if you're a celebrity.

I got in the car and the driver was small and petite. Cute.

"So where are we going miss?" I looked confused and he noticed, "I have a list of places you could go to." I smiled and took it. Wow, that's a lot of places.

"Ok, I would like to go to The London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds, Big Ben and the British Museum.I hope that's not too much to ask?" He shook his head. "All right miss."

ERIC'S POV

I reached the airport and went to the check-in desk. The blonde chick was hot and her chest was hard to miss. Ok, Eric, concentrate. "Can i help you?" "Yes, you can, my wife Amanda Waldorf left this airport this morning and I would like to know where she went to."She studied me for a long time, I got sick of it at first because I thought she was checking me out (I mean, look at me) but it got really weird. "What?" "You don't look old enough to be married and you have no wedding ring on." Are you freaking kidding me? "Ok look here", I squinted to look at her name tag, "Kathy, I didn't come here to play mind games with you, my wife left here this morning and I didn't know about it so I want to know where the hell she is."

I heard some whispers behind me from some girls "He's married?" I know to hot to be married. "Well, maybe she didn't want to tell you?" Is she serious right now, well too bad I wasn't in her stupid mood. "Which one do you prefer, call the cops or I talk to your boss." Her mood changed, "I'll go check for her name, I'll be right back." I sat down thinking of what to do to Amanda when I see her, she's going to get it this time and God help her if she's with a guy. Just the thought of her being with a guy makes me sick.

AMANDA'S POV

We went to all the places and it was very breath-taking. Why haven't I been here? "Thank you." He smiled. "My pleasure taking you miss." and he drove off. I was about to enter my room when someone said "Excuse me!" I turned and it was twilight dude. "Can i help you with something?" I really don't like this guy. "Yes, i'm sorry if I gave you a wrong impression about myself." I smiled "It's ok." At least he apologized. I noticed his accent "you're british?" He looked taken aback "Yeah, wow i'm surprised most girls I meet usually know more about me than I do myself." Don't push it, boy. "Sorry, what's your name I keep calling you twilight dude." Now he looked surprised. "I guess you're not a fan, well i'm Robert Pattinson and you are?" "Amanda Warldof." He rose an eyebrow that was when I got why he was looking at me in a weird way. "I'm not sure if my dad owns the hotel." "Not sure?" "I don't know about my dad's business." He laughed. "Well, what are you doing here?" Does he stop asking questions? "Oh, i came here for a break and I must say this place is breath taking." I think he was about to peck me or I was really feeling sleepy. "Yeah! Anyway i must go to bed before i fall on the ground." I gave a sarcastic laugh and left for my room.

ERIC'S POV

"Excuse me!" The blondie called me and I made my way to the desk. "Where is she?" "She left for London." I was speechless and I began tapping my fingers on the desk, "Excuse me." I didn't even hear her call me. What! I was so mad. No, i was furious. "I need a ticket to London now." She frowned. "I'm sorry the next available flight is tomorrow." "Then get me a freaking private plane." I got a lot of attention from people but I couldn't care less.

After a few minutes I got into the private plane and was heading off to London. That girl has some nerves not only leaving me at the alter,humiliating me, lied to me but she left the fucking continent. Killing her won't even solve my problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I must admit, this was kinda boring.
If there's something you don't like about it, just let me know in the comments box.
Rate, Suscribe & Comment.
Also, tell me your favourite phrase or scene in this chapter. XD
Much Love.
~Zemet~