Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

Cast

ERIC'S POV

I just landed and I couldn't sleep because I was looking for a way to get Amanda for all she's put me through. I walked up to the check-in desk "I would like to get information on someone." Are the check-in girls always hot or is it just my day? "Whom sir?" The accents, ah! "Her name is Amanda Warldof, she came here like a day ago!" She smiled. "Ok, who are you to her?" "I'm her husband!" "Ok, just wait here." She smiled and left. Wow, if only Americans were this easy. She came back after five minutes "Sorry sir, what's your name?" I looked up, "Eric Crawford." She handed me a paper, "She's staying at the Hilton Waldorf Hotel." I smiled, "Thanks, i really appreciate it." She smirked at me and I eyed her and I could tell she liked it. So i got a car to take me to the hotel. Baby I'm coming for you.

AMANDA'S POV

Today just didn't feel right, I just felt very akward and bored, I decided to hang out with Robert if he wasn't doing anything. I went up to his door and knocked slightly, there was no answer. Better find someone else to bug then, I turned to leave, "Hey", I turned and saw a shirtless Robert, hmm, not much. He smiled because he thought I was checking him out. I looked at him, "Don't fool yourself." and he laughed, "So what can I do for you miss?" I leaned on the door, Well, I'm so bored and since you're the only person I know here, I was wondering if there was anything you could do about this boredom." He smiled, "Well, I was going over to see the others for some meeting." he said while his eyes looked up making me also look up, "Um...is that a no?" He moved backwards to allow me enter inside, "How rude of me." I smiled and waved my hands, "Never mind, so what are you saying?" "You can come of course, I'm sure they'll love to meet someone who's not a fan." That was definitely sarcasm. Well, it's either that or stay here and call Amy which may then lead to my destruction. I smiled, "Tell me when you're ready." i turned and left for my room.

There was a knock on my door, I opened it and it was Pattinson, "I thought you'd never make it, what were you doing, putting the whole make-up in the world on your face?" He scoffed, "Do you know what it take, rather how long it takes to look like me?" I didn't really want to answer so I just smiled and we headed our way.

We got there and I saw them and I was very uncomfortable with the looks they were giving me, like they wanted my blood. ☺. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned, it was Taylor Lautner, how did I not forget his name? "Hey," I smiled. "So Patz tells me you're not a fan?" I smiled again, "Don't talk much, I see." I smiled yet again. "Seriously?" He laughed, "You're funny, you look very familiar." Wow, such a lame pick up line Lautner. I nodded, "No, really, I'm not trying to be flirty and all, you just look familiar." I nodded, "Ok, and you look familiar, where have I seen you before," I put my thinking face on which made him laugh hard, "Oh yeah, TV." He poked me, "Funny." "I try." I thought I saw a flash of light, shit! "I, uh, I have to go." He suddenly looked confused, "Did I say something wrong?" i smiled, "No, I just remembered I had to do something very important." "Can I get your number?" I took my bags, "I don't have a number yet but if I get one, I'll call." If I'm still alive, dear boy. I power walked and headed for the hotel. Gosh, I really have to call Amy.

Eric's POV
I got to the hotel and asked for her room and I got all the information I needed and her room key. Got into the room and it was empty, where the hell is she? Guess I just have to wait for my bride to return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, excessive use of celebrities, not good. Just using them to think of a better plot and I hope you don't mind. Well, it gets juicier. I might just post up another chapter.
Comment~Suscribe~Rate.