Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

Is it me or Is it you?

AMANDA'S POV

I opened my eyes and felt arms tightly wrapped around me then I realised where I was. I quickly got up which woke him up. I ran to the bathroom to clean up and stuff but I used the guest bathroom for that. Today I was going to watch a movie with Amy. I wore black skinnys, a red top that kind of revealed my boobs, it was hot and I didn't have time looking for something else. I went down to have breakfast. Eric came down already dressed, didn't care where he was going to. He looked at me and stopped whatever he was doing. "Where are you going to?" I didn't stop eating to answer, "To the cinema with Amy." His eyes were on me, which made me very uncomfortable. "And why are you dressed like a slut." Now he started it, but I wasn't going to let him ruin my morning. I ignored his question and stood up to leave and he grabbed me. "You haven't answered me?" I glared at him, "I'm not dressed like a slut, what is your problem?" He looked at my chest then looked back up at me, "I can see half of your boobs." I rolled my eyes, "Well, that's you, not all boys are peverts." I turned to leave, he snatched my car keys from me. "Until you change, you're not going anywhere." I groaned, "Gosh Eric, what's it to you if my boobs are showing, not like I'm ever going to let you touch them." He didn't look affected by my remark. "You're my wife and I don't want anybody looking at you." I wasn't going to miss my movie because of this, so I went upstairs and changed and came back down. "Now, can I have my car keys." He handed them to me and kissed me. "I love you." I ignored him, drove to Amy's house and picked her up.

After the movie we decided to go for a party a friend was throwing, anything to get away from Eric. When we got there, Amy left me to meet with some guys, I saw Edward and wanted to say hi but I just didn't want his attitude, My phone rang and it was Eric so I ignored his call and made my way over to Edward. Had to do it someday, "Hey!" He turned and looked at me and smiled, not what I was expecting. "Hey, how are you?" "I'm fine, Edward." Then a girl came to his side and kissed him. "Amanda, this is Charlotte, she's my girlfriend." I smiled and shook hands with her, but on the inside I was filled with pain but I was happy for him nonetheless. Couldn't wait for me forever, huh? What's wrong with me. I left him there with her and tried to look for Amy, I hate it when she does this. The music suddenly stopped and Brian, the guy hosting the party stepped onto the stage, "Guys I want to thank you all for attending my party and like I announced earlier on, a lucky girl will recieve a kiss from me." Some bimbos started giggling and the guys were shouting his name. "And the winner is...." Next thing lights my face showed up on the big screen and my eyes grew wide. I shook my head, "No," all eyes were on me now. "Amanda, you have to come up here and recieve your kiss." I was looking round, "Don't be shy, just come up here." Before I knew it, I was being pushed to the front while I was shouting for them to stop. I finally got on stage and Brian was smirking at me. He came close to me and smirked, "Brian, after this I am going to kill you." He smirked, "Can't wait." And he kissed me for like a minute and people were clapping and hooting. I went down still looking for Amy until I found her, drunk. Great. "Are you kidding me?" I helped her and we got into the car while she was saying rubbish. When we got to her house, I took her to her room and tried my possible best not to bee seen by her parents. When she was finally on the bed, she slept off immediately.

I drove home to HIS house. When I got in, I saw Eric sitting on a chair obviously waiting for me to come home. "Where have you been?" I rolled my eyes, "You know where." He stood up, "No, I don't the movie ended like 3 hours ago, where did you go to and why do you smell like alcohol?" I was still standing by the door, "I went for a party Eric, because I'm stuck with you dosen't mean I can't continue living the part of my life that is sane." He ignored that comment, "Look, I want us to stop keeping secrets from each other, okay. Tomorrow we're getting married and that's going to be the happiest day of my life, so I'm begging you, don't ruin it." Oh Shit! I forgot i was getting married tomorrow. "Whatever, Eric, i'm tired." I started to make my way upstairs, I got a message, when i opened it, it was a picture of me and Brian kissing. "Shit!" Eric turned and looked at me. "What happened?" I smiled and put my phone behind me, which was very stupid of me because then he would want to know what's in it. "Nothing, just something between Amy and i."

He wasn't falling for it. "What's on your phone." I was backing away from him until I hit the wall, like I didn't know that was coming. He grabbed the phone. Does this always have to happen to me? Eric turned and looked at me. "Do you like it when I'm in pain?" "Huh?" He faced me and the look on his face made me feel so bad. "Whenever I tell you I love you, you just go and do something like this, do you just enjoy seeing me hurt?" My eyes grew wide, I felt like I needed to defend myself. "I had nothing to do with it, honestly." he dropped the phone on the nearest coffee table and turned his back then whispered, "Sometimes I wonder, if it's me or just you." Then he walked out of the room. For the first time in my life, I felt bad because of Eric and it wasn't a good feeling, Who would have ever thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was it guys. Just keep the comments coming.
I changed some of the characters pictures. Let me know if they're good, okay?
RATE~COMMENT~SUSCRIBE
Any ideas on the story? I'll be glad to hear 'em.
Also I would love a banner to put up on the story. Anyone? ☺☺. Also do you guys think I should change the title?