Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

We've Got To Work This Out

AMANDA'S POV

Why the hell would a girl pick up his phone. I'll just wait for him to come back. After what seemed like hours, he came back at 3am but not alone, the girl on his arms looked like Chelsea, the girl he supposedly' broke up with. I stood up and made my way towards him, "Eric, where the hell have you been and what is she doing here?" I didn't want to sound jealous because I'm not? He looked at me obviously drunk, "I told her to come over, do you have a problem with it?" I felt like crying at that moment and I don't know why. "Why should I have a problem with it?" I sounded shaky. Great. "Fine!" They both went upstairs while Chelsea was giggling.

I went over to Darius' house and was crying, when he opened the door, he frowned, "What's wrong?" I was shaking, "Eric brought a girl to the house, I told you I hate that boy, but you thought I was just being silly," I looked up at him, "Can I stay over?" He smiled, "Sure, do you want me to talk to him, I'm sure he wouldn't do this in his right mind." I sighed, "He's drunk but I gave him permission to flirt with other girls anyway." His turned his head towards me, "Why would you do that?" I shrugged, he sighed and put his hands on my shoulder, "You know what, just rest and later in the morning we can sort this out. He sighed and looked at me with apologetic eyes, "Wow, this is meant to be your honeymoon." He showed me where the guest room was. I laid on the bed wanting to cry more, why does this have to hurt, this is what I've been trying to avoid all my life. I hate my parents for making me go through this. I tried to sleep but I just couldn't.

It was now 10am, and I still didn't sleep. Darius came in "Did you sleep well?" "Yep!" I had to lie, I didn't want him worrying. "Come have some breakfast, then we'll head to your place." I did just as he said, I looked horrible, dark circles round my eyes. When we got in the car on our way to the villa. "I know you didn't sleep." I gave him a weak smile. He held my hand. "Don't worry, everything's going to be alright!" Why couldn't he just be Eric. We got to the place and I stepped in and saw Eric on the couch and Chelsea in her undies coming down the stairs. I tried to leave the house but Darius held my hand. "Eric, what's the meaning of this?" Eric stood up, "So you're f***ing my wife?" Darius was about to answer him but I cut him off, "Yes and do you have a problem with that?" while Darius stared at me. He told Chelsea to get out of the house and came towards me while I went behind Darius for protection. "I didn't sleep with her, she happened to be in Venice and I told her to come to Rome and I got drunk and she took me home but we didn't sleep in the same room." Darius stepped in obviously getting angry, "Look, I don't know what to tell you guys but sort out your marriage, I mean you're supposed to be having your honeymoon for crying out loud." Eric yelled, "But you slept with her!" And Darius sighed, "I didn't." He turned and left me with a maniac in the room. We both stared at each other for a few seconds then I decided to run upstairs in case he did something stupid but he caught up with me. "Why are you running away from me?" I was so scared. "Eric, I hate you just leave me alone."

He dragged me upstairs and sat me on the bed. "Look, I'm tired of fighting with you, you're my wife and I'm your husband, so we have to deal with this especially you, Amanda, we've been fighting ever since we got here, I don't want to fight with you again, please." I didn't say anything. "Are you ready to make this marriage work?" Still didn't say anything. "Why aren't you saying anything." I looked up at him, "What do you want me to say?" He sighed and ran his hands through his head, "Say you'll work with me on this marriage." I folded my arms, "Fine, but we'll never have children." I stood up to leave but he held me. "What now?" He stared at me, "What do you mean you don't want children?" I got out of his grip, "I don't want to have children especially yours." "Well, I want children." I smiled, "Well, you'll have to get children from someone else but certainly not me." His eyes grew wide, "I can't believe you!" I shook my head, "Whatever!" He sighed loudly, "Amanda, what do you want from me?" I threw my hands up, "I want a divorce because obviously this isn't going to work out." He stared at me with no expression, "You're just considering yourself in this." "What do you mean?" "I love you and you want me to get a divorce." I sighed, "But we don't even know each other well." He came closer to me. "Everytime, I try to get closer to you, you push me away." I didn't know what to do at this moment so I just sat back down on the bed. "Baby, I know that this is to much for you to take in but I promise to love you forever and always." I noticed the tattoo he had on his chest. "Why did you get that?" Never taking his eyes off me "That's because I love you." He sat down next to me, "So what do you want to do tonight?" I shrugged, "I don't know." "Would you like to go to Milan?" "I went there yesterday." He looked at me, "What, when?" Shit, I shouldn't have said that. "I'm feeling sleepy, I think I should sleep." "Why are you changing the subject." He looked kind of hurt. "What subject?" I tried to act lost. "Did you go with Darius?" I smiled, "I was just kidding, I didn't go to Milan, I just said that so that we could stay here all day...together." I really didn't want to but I wasn't ready for his rants right now. He smiled "Really?" I felt bad for lying but it was for the best. He came up to me and kissed me, then it turned into somehing else. "I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything for you on your birthday and it hurts me more than you think but I promise I'll make it up to you."

We were leaving the next day so we slept wrapped in each other's arms. I woke up and had a bath getting ready to go back, while we were packing our things, Darius came in. "Hey guys." Eric looked up at him and smiled "Thought you weren't going to come say goodbye to us." He laughed, "How would I forget, it seems you two have reconciled, I hope you have." I laughed. He turned to me, "Yeah, before I forget, you left this in my car when we went shopping." SHIT! Eric looked confused. "Shopping where?" Darius smiled completely oblivious, "Didn't she tell you, we went to Milan, she said she wanted to go shopping."

Eric looked at me and I was speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I changed countries. :D
Anyways, I'm looking for someone who would help me design my profile page. Please.
And I need a banner for this story. Any volunteers? Pweese. :D
And yeah, who knows about LES MISERABLES and who's going? I wanna know because I am. :DD.
Buttttttt, hope you loved this chapter.
I want so many comments this time so, don't care whether they're good or bad, it just helps to know what I'm doing.
So yeah, I'm gonna eat and I'll be back. Hopefully... :^D
Don't forget my requests, the profile thingy, a banner and Les Mis.
Did I also say I really love you guys for reading and asking for more, thanks so much.
Also do you know any scary movies? I feel like watching 'em. Good ones.
Alright. Later.

COMMENT~RATE~SUSCRIBE.
Title Credit- Jonas Brothers.