Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: Completed! :D

Like It Or Not - Arranged Marriage

Hot New Guy!

Amanda's POV

I went to the apple store...wow California is quite hot so i just removed my sweater because my car was cold. This was what i wore:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16303034

I saw some cool phones but I've been using an iphone so i just wanted another one so i bought iphone 3g...and then it dawned on me...i didn't have anyone's number...argh...and he lived in Beverly hills while i lived in orange county... i was thinking of going to Amy's house, then this hot guy walked up to me.

"Hey beauty."

I blushed, he was so hot and he wasn't wearing any shirt...he looked like this

Image

"Hi to you too." I winked, gosh I am such a flirt.

I could tell he was blushing "My name is Edward" When he said that name i remembered twilight so i laughed...he asked what was funny but i told him i just remembered something.

"So what is a pretty girl like you doing all alone at the beach side" (The apple store is close to the beach) and he emphasized on the word "alone".

"I just came to get a new phone since my fi..." I had to stop right there and not say the word fiance or my chance with this guy will be ruined. (By the way people...i(the author) just have to say sth sorry for ruining the moment...have u watched the episode of Family Guy where Stewie said "ruined" in a funny way...just thought i should say...so we're back in 3,2,1..).

"What did you say?" He rose his eyebrows.

"Oh, i said since my fi...fish ate it" I just had to come up with something, I know how stupid I must have looked.

He looked at me in a weird way...i expected that.

"Can i have your number, I know this is too forward seeing we just met."

Without thinking..."Don't be silly, I don't have a problem with that!" With that, he smiled at me and i gave my number and he gave me his and he pecked me and we parted ways.

I guess it's time for me to go back to that dungeon. By the way this is how the house looks...
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
OK...here's a thought, I don't know if i should put the images or just the link in the story...so that the images won't be showing in the stories but the links. I would really love to hear what you have to say about it.
BTW....enjoy the story?
Comments?

~Zemet~