Status: On Hiatus.

Give Me a Reason

Welcome, I Guess?

Give Me a Reason

Chapter 3: Welcome, I Guess?

“Well, here we are!” I smiled as I pushed open the door to my 2-bedroom apartment. I walked in and threw my small black jacket on the arm of my velvety, black couch, not bothering to turn the light on. Andy did, though and shut the door, locking it, too.

“I like your place, sis.” I laughed, jokingly.

“Greeaat, just what I needed! My brother’s opinion on my apartment.” I stuck my tongue out at him as he narrowed his eyes. “Oh, hey, I just noticed something.” I turned completely, putting my hands on my hips and leaning forward.

“What?” He unzipped his jacket and hung it on the coat rack next to my door.

Wait.

When did that get there?

Nevermind.

“Your eyeliner looks better than mine!!” I gave him a sly look as he gaped at me.

“Thanks! Did I forget to mention your mustache looks way more noticeable than mine?” I gasped and ran into the kitchen area, looking at the silver part of my toaster. I sighed heavily and stood back up from bending over to narrow counter space between my fridge and oven. I turned to glare at Andy.

“You are such a douche.” I hissed in a low whisper. He smirked.

“Then I am doing my job right.” I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

“Well, are you hungry? Want to do something?”

“Hmm... Let’s watch tv!!” He plopped down on the center of my couch, lifting his legs on my coffee table. He smiled up at me, innocently.

“...Okay. What do you want to drink?”

“M-”

“Mr. Pibb?” I smirked at him. “Of course.”
“Please and thank you.” He sang. His voice was deep, but he always sounded younger when he wanted to.

“Mhm.” I opened my fridge and got 2 Mr. Pibbs. Going numb from the freezing metal on my palms, I rushed back to Andy and sat down next to him, throwing the pibb onto his lap. “Oh yeah, forgot to mention; I got a cat last Tuesday, don’t piss him off.”

“...I won’t?” I shrugged and grabbed my remote, turning on the tv. Right when I found something I could enjoy, Andy grabbed the remote and changed it to one of the Mtv channels.

“Oh, no, go ahead. I wasn’t watching anything.

“Damn straight.” I laughed and sat back, watching as he changed it to another channel. “Ooh, this one’s about me!” A picture of the Black Veil Brides flashed on my screen, then transitioned back to the reporter guy.

“Touring now with their new hit single, ‘Knives and Pens,’ is the famous band, ‘Black Veil Brides.’ Fans are screaming out for them through many websites and- hold on. It seems the younger sister of the lead singer, Andy Sixx, is on our phone.” I held my cell phone up, annoyed at the tv. “Hello?” He had a confused look on his face that matched Andy’s. I sat up and spoke.

“Hi, yeah, am I on speaker?” I played nice.

“No, but would you like to be?”

“Yes, very much, please.” On the screen it showed him pressing a small button and turning to phone towards the cameras.

“Now what would you like to say to our viewers?” I took in a deep breath and put the phone in front of my mouth.

“HE’S NOT ON TOUR YET, YAH MORON!” I yelled. Then I hung up. I smirked at his frightened expression, and the fact he dropped the phone onto his C shaped counter.

“We’ll be right back.” The channel cut to commercial.

“Thanks, sis.” Andy pulled back to his feet and sat up, leaning towards me. He hugged me as I set the phone down.

“Hey, I’m only looking out for BVB.” I hugged back and giggled.

“Mreow!” My cat, Jeremiah, jumped out from the space between the wall and the side of the couch and onto Andy’s lap.

“Aww, hi, kitty...” Andy was about to pet him, but Jeremiah bit him before he could. He held in a yelp of shock, but had to cover his mouth.

“Keep petting him.” I insisted.

“What? Are you out of your mind?!” He yelled in whispertone. “It friggen bit me!”

“Just pet him.” He sighed and kept petting the head. Soon enough, Jeremiah started purring and nuzzled into his chest. “His name is Jeremiah. He only bites once. Unless he doesn’t like you.”

“Lucky me, then, huh?” He said, sarcastically.

“Haha, yeah, lucky you.” When I got up to get Jeremiah’s food, the phone rang. I walked up to the bar that separated my living room and kitchen, and picked the cordless phone up. After clicking the ‘talk’ button, I pressed it up to my ear. “Hello?”

“Eeeeeek!!!!” There came the shriek I was expecting.

“Hey, Connie. You heard, eh?” Once she stopped panting, she took a deep breath.

“Yeesss!! You are sooo so so lucky to have the Andy Sixx as a brother!!” I was too busy ignoring Connie, some fangirl who fakes being my friend, to see that Andy had walked up next to me, leaning in so he could listen.

“Yeah, I guess. It’d be better if there weren’t all the fakes and fangirls.” I hissed, coldly. Andy went like, ‘Ohhhh, burrn,’ and I knew he heard.

“What are you talking about? I called to see if you wanted to hang-”

“And bring Andy.” I finished her sentence for her. “No. We’re busy until February 8th. Then, we’re starting to head for Cali. Bye.” I hung up and set it back on the base. “I’m so glad I have friends like Shelby.. Well, a friend like Shelby. “

“Who?”

“Shelby...?”

“Ohhh haha. Sorry.” He smiled sheepishly at me.

“Hrm... Am I the only one who’s seen you smile?”

“Nope. Mah band has.” I rolled my eyes.

“Besides them?”

“You.”

“Besides any of us!”

“Uhm... No?” I sighed.

“How come?”

“I don’t know. I don’t smiled that often.” He shrugged.

“Well you should. For your fangirls. It’d get you millions, I bet.”

“Oh well. I don’t like to smile in public. So, I’m not going to.” I frowned.

“Fine then.” Sitting back down, again, I let Jeremiah hope onto my lap. “I normally don’t let Jeremiah on the furniture, but I don’t care if you do.”

“I’m not a cat person. Don’t worry.” Jeremiah mewled and jumped off the couch, sprinting to the left and into my room.

“Well, since it’s the-” the phone ringing interrupted my sentence. “What now?” I groaned and got up, reluctantly, walking to the phone. I picked it up and clicked ‘talk.’ “Hello?” I answered.

“Hey, Alaina. It’s Saturday night and you aren’t over here with popcorn! I have the movie already.”

“Oh, right, sorry, Shelby. Andy came back and we’re watching tv.”

“Really? Tell him I said hi. How about you make it up to me by buying me some ice cream tomorrow? Andy can come, if he wants to.”

“Sure.” I laughed. “Also, I’m going on tour with them in, like, a week. So, we won’t be able to hangout for a while.”

“Aww, for how long?”

“It’s the Warped Tour, so, a while. Maybe a year?”

“No!! Dude, that’s way to long.” She whined. “Ehh, fine. Who are you going with?”

“Uhm... Black Veil Brides... Escape the Fate... Blessthefall... and the Devil Wears Prada.”

“No way!! Tell Max I said hi!!”

“Hey, I forgot to mention,” Andy interrupted, “our manager won’t be with us, so we have an extra spot open.” I looked back at Andy, who was reading a magazine bluntly.

“Can Shelby come?” I asked. He nodded.

“Can I??” She asked, impatiently.

“Yes!!”

“Yay!!!!” She squealed. “Ohmigawsh, I cannot wait!! I’ll go pack right now!!!”

“But, Shelby, you have-” Dial tone. “A week...”

“Excited, huh?” Andy chuckled. “Can’t wait to see her.”

She’s not used to meeting fame. I am. Sides, I’ll be worse when meet the Devil Wears Prada.”

“Oh joy.” He was still reading.

“You know you can’t wait.” I sat back down next to him.

“Mhm. Anyway.. do you know exactly how many fansites I have?”

“....No. Why would I?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Because you’re my sister and you should.”

“Well, I don’t.”

“36.”

“What? No way.”

“Well, half of them are MySpace stuff, eh. They still count.” He shrugged, putting the magazine down on the black coffee table. “Dude, is everything black in here?”

“My walls aren’t.” I grimaced.

“They’re gray; that’s close enough.” I rolled my eyes and snatched the remote away from him.

“Nuh-uh.” I flipped through the channels until I reached Comedy Central. “Oh my show is on!”

“You have a show?”

“No, moron. I don’t. It’s Important Things with Demitri Martin. It’s my favorite show ever. It’s so funny!”

“Sounds boring.” Andy sighed.

“You sound boring.” I pouted.

“I know. That’s why I’m so, extremely famous.”

“Oh, whatever!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Why doesn't anyone like it? D:
It's finally a fanfiction of extremely sexy guys; and I can make it more dramatic and stupid as youranidiot;'s! Dx ((no offense, alexx))
It'd be nice if you guys commented or subscribed.
I'd appreciate it.